• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(I think hundreds of thousands of attacks with the power of the Hiroshima bomb that have yet to be fired can AP Archaon lol. The beams haven't been fired yet geniuses lol.)
(Type 2 Immortality and Mid regen then, one or another, also "but the one thing they had in common was that they all exploded with the power of the Hiroshima nuclear warhead" Thats like 7-B. It ain't APing someone who upscales from 900 Megatons lol)

A massive swirl of Chaotic energies consumed Archaon and the rest of the dreamers, the Eye of Shaarian telling Archaon of all to come from each attack

"If anyone has any plans you are free to speak up. otherwise I am sending us across the world repeatedly until the World Dream fades." Archaon said, seeming disinterested in the battle

Nightmare resists since he lacks atoms and his soul was not here, but he still dodged all the attacks as he could.

"Yes maybe you are right but you want to know something, you were just the abomination of a madman who lost everything and the only thing you have is to ruin others, a lie with others, which seems to be intimidating but destroys itself with his own comment as such "said nightmare to The Calamity while doing teleportation spam

(Type 2 Immortality and Mid regen then, one or another, also "but the one thing they had in common was that they all exploded with the power of the Hiroshima nuclear warhead" Thats like 7-B. It ain't APing someone who upscales from 900 Megatons lol)
(Each beam has the power of the Hiroshima bomb. There are hundreds of thousands of them. Little Boy is 7-C. Type 2 isn't going to help, because their isn't going to be anything left of Archaon to survive. Mid regen isn't gonna help either since there isn't gonna be anything to regen from as well, lol. We should probably take this to a private conversation to debate about who beats who in this RP, I know it's gonna happen a lot.)

(Each beam has the power of the Hiroshima bomb. There are hundreds of thousands of them. Little Boy is 7-C. Type 2 isn't going to help, because their isn't going to be anything left of Archaon to survive. Mid regen isn't gonna help either since there isn't gonna be anything to regen from as well, lol. We should probably take this to a private conversation to debate about who beats who in this RP, I know it's gonna happen a lot.)
(These aren't bombs, these are beams of energy, I don't see why they should stack, and Archaon can just precog/teleportation spam anyway, he is kind of capable of that)

(Like I said, let's take it to a conversation whenever we wanna debate about this shit.)
(I'm gonna go with the "precog/teleport spam" option in the mean time)

Archaon constantly warped the dreamers present across the world, it was a daze for Jotaro as one second he was in front of the Calamity and the next he was in the middle of the ocean and the second after that he was on a paradise Island, etc, etc

(And now that I think about it, a lot of characters can spam teleportation here but never do.)

The beast stared forward. With it's third eye, it could see where Archaon and the others were being teleported through Archaon's power.

"OSIRIS, SHIFT."​

It formed an abstract hand-sign, focusing on Archaon who was teleporting randomly. For only a split second, the Archaon had the power of OSIRIS and that meant all phenomena would reflect back at the one who cast it. Archaon cast his own teleportation, and then it reflected back at him, then he cast it again, you get the point. Twisting of temporal location shifting, teleporting but still remaining in the same spot due to rebound. It created a temporal paradox, meant to erase the warmonger from the world.

(unless the Calamity resists precog Archaon just kind of... doesn't teleport. He isn't stupid. Even if the Calamity does resist Precog there is no reason for Archaon to continue using an ability that doesn't work at all and may kill him if he keeps it up)

(unless the Calamity resists precog Archaon just kind of... doesn't teleport. He isn't stupid. Even if the Calamity does resist Precog there is no reason for Archaon to continue using an ability that doesn't work at all and may kill him if he keeps it up)
(The paradox happens in a split second, can he stop teleporting before he gets temporal ded? And for the Mother Goddess' sake just message me in a convo whenever you wanna debate this stuff bro, don't clutter the RP thread. Also, if that even is true, just bring it up in your next post and resist the ability, no big. Don't try and debate me whenever I try and do something that Archaon can circumvent somehow.)

(We've worked out that Archaon precogs I believe)

Archaon, using the Osiris Transfer to his advantage strikes at the Calamity's neck with the Slayer of Kings, with the blade at a blinding heat that even the Calamity or Archaon couldnt directly look at

(We've worked out that Archaon precogs I believe)

Archaon, using the Osiris Transfer to his advantage strikes at the Calamity's neck with the Slayer of Kings, with the blade at a blinding heat that even the Calamity or Archaon couldnt directly look at
He didn't need to look at it, for his eyes were already covered. The beams of light that the Calamity created instantly formed into a ball of light that shone almost as bright as the blade.

"Return."​

OSIRIS returned to the Calamity. Whatever affects of the heat such as blinding reflecting back at Archaon as he also took the share the Calamity would had he been looking at the blade.

"You are troublesome."​

He placed his hand on Archaon's abdomen, the ball of energy releasing like a singular stream of light that could cut islands in half like butter.
OpulentCharmingEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

(Actually what happens when Archaon connects his attack but still has the attack reflection on? Ping pong of doom?)
(The calamity can just take back OSIRIS, lol.)

The calamity could predict he would do such a thing since he did it already. Thus, he granted Archaon OSIRIS once more, then Archaon teleported back due to rebound.

"Shift.."​

He would try to teleport and get teleported back, if he stopped, he'd get hit by the beam of energy. The calamity then clasped their hands together as the beam continued to chase Archaon.

"AEon of ISIS."​

The Mother Goddess' authority reigned supreme, cursing men, and blessing females. Only woman could harm the calamity whenever this AEon was active.

''Lets see if this will work Illusion Double.'' Majin created an illusionary double of himself.

''Go attack the calamity my double.'' The double towards the calamity and striked it with a sword.

''Now turn to reality.'' The majin used his power to turned the sword strike real.

''Lets see if the damage transfer works towards illusions as well.''

(If you feel left out then do something... Nobody is stopping you from doing anything.)
(That is actually a spatial paradox, not a temporal one.)
Mark got tired of all this, and went straight to combat against the calamity, black fire was fired against the calamity, he would deny any defense and resistance from the calamity.

"Die, you son of Shit"
^^^^^^^

Archaon smiled, he was swift on his feet and dodged, ducked, and went through the landscape to avoid the beam, an idea came to Archaon as Durghur making an impossible turn to swiftly and deftly turn its rider around the Calamity, not even grazing its skin, but nearly doing it

The attack didn't work, as now only women could affect the being with ISIS activated. "Damnit, this is troublesome. Nightmare man, I'll need your help." Rory stepped up, sighing annoyed. "I didn't wanna get to involved, only dropping tips here and there to defeat it, but now that only women can beat it I'll need some help. Come, Durandal." A holy sword fell from the heavens, splitting the sky and sea with its landing.
Https---i.pinimg.com-originals-2d-25-be-2d25be00763489427275aee6d6c6ad52.png

She grabbed the blade's handle, pulling it from the ground. "The thing is part divine, so we need darkness or evil to cancel it out. Nightmare man, apply your energy to my blade."

David dashes behind the calamity and, leaping towards its back, he thrust his arms underneaths the calamity's limbs, before raising them up to form a full-Nelson hold. Simultaneously, he increases the gravity around himself and the calamity by several million times, to the point where David himself could barely withstand his own weight. While David knew this would do no real damage, by doing this, David hoped to pin the Calamity in place, using the sheer force of gravity he created to prevent the creature from moving, making it easier for his allies to attack the creature.

Last edited:
The attack didn't work, as now only women could affect the being with ISIS activated. "Damnit, this is troublesome. Nightmare man, I'll need your help." Rory stepped up, sighing annoyed. "I didn't wanna get to involved, only dropping tips here and there to defeat it, but now that only women can beat it I'll need some help. Come, Durandal." A holy sword fell from the heavens, splitting the sky and sea with its landing.
Https---i.pinimg.com-originals-2d-25-be-2d25be00763489427275aee6d6c6ad52.png

She grabbed the blade's handle, pulling it from the ground. "The thing is part divine, so we need darkness or evil to cancel it out. Nightmare man, apply your energy to my blade."
''Don`t forget about me. I am part demonic so my energy should work.'' The majin became to use illusion to replace his lost body party and then turned the illusion to reality.

''This is going to hurt after the illusion is over.'' His illusion could only be into reality for 24 hours any more than that was unstable.

''You said only woman can hurt it right.''

Towa reappeared in the same location, still maintaining the same confident smile on her face. However, something was different about the terrain. It was... earlier looking. Towa then reverted back into Masayoshi, undoing the Summoning Dream before getting summoned to Masayoshi's side.

"Now, I'm going to need you to stop time again," Towa said quietly to Masayoshi.

"I followed," The dreamer replied, before stopping time. They only had 10 seconds of stopped time to operate with, but they were certain that was more than enough. Towa then summoned her Burning God Meteors to incinerate the locusts while they were powerless to defend themselves in stopped time.

"Now, let's see whether or not this works," Towa said, confident that her plan would be successful.

Time resumes, and Towa warps Masayoshi and herself back to the present, seeing if there would be any effect.

The locusts that were meant to form the calamity in the past were crushed under the weight of the meteoric assault from Masayoshi and Towa, creating a temporal paradox where the present calamity was erased from existence. The present calamity's form began to flicker, like a picture on a screen, before it slowly disappeared into nothing. Rory then sighed.

"Guess I didn't have to do anything after all." She placed her sword into the ground, leaning on the handle.

(Sorry for another late response I'm not making a cosmology blog to force tier 1 into this RP lol.)

David stood their, confused on what exactly happened, but glad that the calamity was defeated. He sat in the ground, breathing a sigh of relief.

“I need to start some serious training” David thought to himself. He had seen an impressive displays of power from both the calamaity and his own allies, and was growing increasingly dissatisfied with his own abilities compared to those of his peers.

Archaon and Durghur landed with the Slayer of Kings burning as bright as a sun before it faded to no heat at all

"The plot requires me to not slaughter you all where you stand."

a surge of chaotic energies suddenly consumed Archaon and Durghur

"I will be ready when the plot calls for your attack Archaon." Jotaro said with some anger in his voice, but with full knowledge that attacking Archaon now may mean death

"Till next we meet Harmonists." Archaon said with an indecipherable tone in his voice as he disappeared to elsewhere on the planet

Jotaro stood with his wounds very slowly healing due to his over time regeneration but realized he had never had the time to introduce himself before this

"The name is Jotaro Kujo, I will be helping you defeat the Calamity's and Monarchists." Jotaro said uniformly, clearly unbothered by his wounds

Back