• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

''Activate Greed.'' he said quietly after his fusion he regained access to his old abilities and mixing them with his new abilities only made them stronger.

''This should suffice.'' he said using his powers to generate more weapons mostly bladed ones.

''Going to try to use enchantments on them' he said

''Activate Greed.'' he said quietly after his fusion he regained access to his old abilities and mixing them with his new abilities only made them stronger.

''This should suffice.'' he said using his powers to generate more weapons mostly bladed ones.
"Why are you wasting energy? We have plenty of weapons." Rory said to Seth, "We need to move with haste. Everybody, help me distribute these weapons to the crowd."

''Quality over quantity. Better have 100s of powerful weapons over thousands of standard ones.'' he said.
"Uh-Huh. All of these weapons are relics made by master blacksmiths and mechanical engineers, but ok." Rory said as she was already dragging an enormous bag of swords and guns.

"While Seth wastes energy, everybody help me distribute everything. After that, we need to get to training quickly. A month isn't very long, so as I said and will say again, we need to move with haste." She said.

Rory was far different from before. Before, she was extremely nervous and filled with dread. But the speech she gave... It awakened something in her. Something she hadn't felt in a long time.

"So, what now?" Masayoshi asked Kill-Gaia, "We've essentially received the equivalent of training, so what else is there to do?"

"My thoughts exactly..." Towa responded.
"Well, you can go back to your friends, which will almost definitely cause them suspicion. Or you can stay with me." Gaia said. "And we can observe. This world, the workings of the universe, all of it can be displayed from my theatre."

“I can focus on resilience training. Stamina, endurance, Durability etc. those are my specialties.” King Tiger said, gathering up weapons and preparing to distribute them.

“in terms of technical skill. I’m inferior to both you and Yharon, so he can handle teaching individual techniques if he wants”
"That's perfect, actually." Rory said, patting King Tiger on the shoulder. "You'll do great, champ."

(Random, but now that a decent amount of time has passed since the last time I asked, how would everyone rate their RP experience on a scale of 1 to 10?)

''To the forge.'' he said going to one of his pocket dimensions.

''Haven`t done this for a long time. Come Forth Trickster God Loki.'' he said summoning his old contracted god.

''Its you I haven`t been summoned for a while.'' the god said.

35367-352790696.png

''So lets see why i have been summoned oh no.'' Loki said looking at the weapons.

''I am not a dwarf of Nidavellir.'' Loki said.

''I am not asking you to create weapons just enchant them. Runes are not my things. '' he said.

''I don`t know all the runes only the all father knows them and that old geezer won`t share his knowledge.'' Loki said.

''Well i can`t summon him i am not exactly someone he would like.'' he said.

''I just need the runes for light and order the rest is optional.'' he said.

''I could do that but thats going to cost you. I would love to go to that viking dimension where you bedded that woman.'' Loki said.

''Fine.'' he replied.

"Well, you can go back to your friends, which will almost definitely cause them suspicion. Or you can stay with me." Gaia said. "And we can observe. This world, the workings of the universe, all of it can be displayed from my theatre."
"To be fair...."

"We can do both."

The two merge into Toyoshi, creating a duplicate that defuses, resulting in duplicates of Masayoshi and Towa individually.

"We'll stay here, and the duplicates can return to our allies," Toyoshi remarked, "If they ask where we were, we'll say we were getting intel from the bar. However, we may need you to give us something to work with so we don't come up empty-handed..."

(Oh boy, this could get confusing really fast. Unless I know what I'm doing, that is. But I think I've got it down. Toyoshi is with Kill-Gaia, Masayoshi and Towa will be with the group.)

(Not to rush you, but could I get a reply?)
(Yes.)
"To be fair...."

"We can do both."

The two merge into Toyoshi, creating a duplicate that defuses, resulting in duplicates of Masayoshi and Towa individually.

"We'll stay here, and the duplicates can return to our allies," Toyoshi remarked, "If they ask where we were, we'll say we were getting intel from the bar. However, we may need you to give us something to work with so we don't come up empty-handed..."

(Oh boy, this could get confusing really fast. Unless I know what I'm doing, that is. But I think I've got it down. Toyoshi is with Kill-Gaia, Masayoshi and Towa will be with the group.)
"Do whatever you want," Kill-Gaia said as he manifested a throne, which followed with him taking a seat. "If your choice is to continue your normal way of life, then do be sure to entertain me with the drama that'll ensue."

(Also gonna point out I said this)
(Just ******* kill me. Just kidding, I love you.)

Back