• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“The amount of casualties is astronomical” King Tiger said grimly.

“a single calamity could easily decimate an entire civilization of dreamers, if left uncheck.”

“I’ve tried to save as many people as possible…but with how strong the calamity are compared to the average dreamers, and how numerous they have become…”

King Tiger sighed, before continuing.

“Look…if this big cannon idea will work, I’ll do whatever it takes to make it happen”
"There is no guarantee that it will work out. But we need some big firepower to take them out in one-shot." Rory said to King Tiger before continuing, "First, we need a **** ton of energy. Like, a lot."

"Yeah no that's not possible it's a bit difficult to get hope when most of your friends are dead, the world is ****** and there are constant monsters. Even your appearance won't create enough positive energy." he said.
"If you can't help then I don't need you." Rory said as she turned away from Seth, "The possibility of it working doesn't matter. It just needs to work. And if you don't realize that in this dire situation, then your place as a useless individual speaks true even now."

"I say you can't help. You are a literal deity of chaos. Positive energy is poison to you, nor do you inspire it within others. Your purpose is to be useless and make horrible jokes while being a sex-crazed drug-fiend. If you could possibly contribute in any meaningful way and you haven't already then I will literally kill you." She said, glaring at Seth.

"How long are you going to say chaos is neither good or evil? By literal definition, chaos is disorder and confusion. Nobody is hopeful because of it. Your argument as to how your useful is waning real fast, Seth." Rory said as she crossed her arms.

“Alright let’s not do anything rash” King Tiger said, walking between Seth and Rory. He was a bit scared Rory might actually kill the man.

“I understand your…frustration Rory, but Let’s not fight amongst ourselves. Seth isn’t the the main issue here”

“anyway….we need positive energy for this cannon right? Maybe we could use Vulcan again.”

Rory took a deep breath, her sword dissipating into the air. David was right, had she not been stopped, Seth most definitely would've been killed, and the fact that she was so open to outright murdering him scared her..

"Your right. I guess I got carried away.."

Rory took a deep breath, her sword dissipating into the air. David was right, had she not been stopped, Seth most definitely would've been killed, and the fact that she was so open to outright murdering him scared her..

"Your right. I guess I got carried away.."

King Tiger let out a sigh of relief. If he had let that continue, he doubted he could have stopped Rory. The difference in power was too great in his weakened state. What if she decided to kill someone else…what if she decides to kill him?

King Tiger forced a smile, and tried not to dwell on it.

“Save that violence for the calamities” King Tiger said.

"Not that thing again." he thought recalling how much pain it brought him last time.
“I’m open to other ideas, but Vulcan has an extraordinary amount of positive energy. If anyone could power up the machine it would probably be him”

Last edited:
"The rune will carry over to both by default." Gaia chuckled a bit before answering, "I simply gave it to you because you were the prettier one, that's all. The effects will carry over to both of you regardless."

(This is pretty much Accelerated Development. It's up to you to come up with how this effects Masayoshi and Towa and how potent you want it to be.)
"Well, that got rid of any doubt, didn't it?" Towa said, smiling at the compliment.

"Haha..." Masayoshi said sarcastically.

“I’m open to other ideas, but Vulcan has an extraordinary amount of positive energy. If anyone could power up the machine it would probably be him”
"Or we could just gather up whoever lives and see if we can inspire hope. I think I'm a... decent motivational speaker. Vulcan doesn't seem to be around anyway." She said.

(Reap isn't online to play Vulcan so this is what we'll have to go with lol.)

"Or we could just gather up whoever lives and see if we can inspire hope. I think I'm a... decent motivational speaker. Vulcan doesn't seem to be around anyway." She said.

(Reap isn't online to play Vulcan so this is what we'll have to go with lol.)
“Well you’ll hear no complaints from me. Giving the people hope has always been one of my goals! If you think you can inspire them, then I think that’s a great idea!” King Tiger said, flashing a genuine smile.

“what can I do to help?”

"Your presence would likely also inspire hope in others. To see a man who is essentially wearing nothing but pants and a mask could help bring people hope. Make them feel like the calamities can't even touch or harm you, that you're not scared, you know?" Horus said

“Well you’ll hear no complaints from me. Giving the people hope has always been one of my goals! If you think you can inspire them, then I think that’s a great idea!” King Tiger said, flashing a genuine smile.

“what can I do to help?”
"Gather as many alive citizens as you can and let me do the rest. Also, if you can, keep Seth from doing anything like a dumbass." She said, ruffling her hair in frustration. "I also need to get some work done myself before we try this.."

"Your presence would likely also inspire hope in others. To see a man who is essentially wearing nothing but pants and a mask could help bring people hope. Make them feel like the calamities can't even touch or harm you, that you're not scared, you know?" Horus said
“I hope so. I’ve been trying to help the dreamers in anyway possible ever since I got healed up, and inspiring people of the dream world is a big part of that.”

“As long as I’m around, I want the people to know that theirs a hero out their, someone who will fight for them and protect them. I want them to never give into despair.”

"Gather as many alive citizens as you can and let me do the rest. Also, if you can, keep Seth from doing anything like a dumbass." She said, ruffling her hair in frustration. "I also need to get some work done myself before we try this.."
“Sounds simple enough. I’ll visits the planets that I know are still safe and ask them to come along. I’m sure I could gather a sizable crowd.” King Tiger said.

Last edited:
Val_is_Sober.exe has stopped working.
(If Val doesn't give Rory at least a kiss by the end of this RP I'm gonna riot.)

Rory walked away from the group, following a certain scent. It was the scent of waning life, as if somebody was barely hanging onto their connection to this mortal coil. Rory walked into the room, "Belial.."

There was a large clear-glass dome covering a completely bandaged body, barely any life energy emanating from it as stains of blood seeped through the bandages. Ahzad walked up, "The glass dome is to keep away air. It hurts his skin."

"Is it that bad..?" Ahzad nodded, clenching his fists. "His body is incredibly sensitive. Even a soft breeze is like needles... We're doing our best, but with barely any usable medical equipment, we aren't getting very far in treating him." Rory nodded as she looked down, dread filling her mind.

"And what about Shalor? Where is he?" Ahzad shook his head, "He usually comes to visit by now. Perhaps he's been delayed by work." Rory slowly breathed, attempting to calm herself as she bit her lip, causing it to bleed.

"Do not blame yourself. I am sure the others have told you, but it isn't your fault." Ahzad placed his hand on her shoulder, "If he knew you were here... I'm sure he'd be ecstatic."

Seeing Rory leave, King Tiger decided he would leave as well. And start gathering the remaining dreamers. Ripping open a portal through space, he proceeded to travel to one of the cities that had escaped massacre from Rory and the calamities.

this place was one of his favorite cities in the dream world. And the people their knew him. He had helped in humanitarian efforts in this area several times during the months after his injuries had healed. Helping construct buildings, healing the injured, training some of the stronger dreamers in basic hand 2 hand, and fighting off any calamity that had decided to attack the city.

King Tiger appeared in this city, and delivered his message.

“Citizens of the Dream World! Rory, Captain of the harmonists, the legendary hero herself, would like meet with all of you and give words of encouragement! If you can spare the time, please gather at our headquarters! This may seem insignificant, but With your assistance, we can end the threat the calamities have brought to this land!”

After saying this, King Tiger ripped open a whole into space, that allowed the dreamers to easily gather at the location, should they choose to come. Predictably, many of them, having knowledge of the deeds of King Tiger, Rory, and the others heroics, agreed to gather inside.

King Tiger repeated this process numerous times, at numerous different cities and planets. Dreamers of all types, races, genders, and beliefs gathered, forming a absolutely ginormous crowd of over 1 trillion people. Additionally, King Tiger worked with the TV and media groups within the civilizations, allowing the event to be broadcasted throughout the dream world.

King Tiger continued for several hours, until he felt he gathered as much people as was able to. Teleporting back to the castle, King Tiger walked over to the group.

“I’ve gathered as much people as I could, Rory. You can deliver your speech when ready”

Back