• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I don't lead." He said, leaning on his arm. "I asked you to join me because you are a source of interest. That's all. If I lead you on what to do, that would be awfully unfulfilling. I am very old, Toyoshi."
"We see..." Toyoshi responded, "We are growing bored, though. What would you suggest for entertainment?"

Meanwhile, Masayoshi and Towa return to the others.

"Hey! We're back with some information from that one bar...." Masayoshi said.

"Oh my, what did we miss out here?" Towa asked.

"Towa is back." he said noticing her presence.

"Anyway finished enchanting the weapons back to training let's see how long I can master it." he said meditating and reaching out to a familiar power Ather. Ever since his fusion it has been easier for him to wield though he still is cautious about it wouldn't end up like Rory after all.

"So 5 minutes.Thats the best i can manage before it starts to get unstable and corruptive." he said.

"Truth be told, it wasn't at the bar the entire time..." Masayoshi said.

"We traveled back in time to get information on who made the bar, and we met him. Or, I should say 'it'," Towa responded, "I had no idea how much time passed by the time I returned...."

"It's been months?"

"We traveled back in time to get information on who made the bar, and we met him. Or, I should say 'it'," Towa responded, "I had no idea how much time passed by the time I returned...."

"It's been months?"
"Yes. It's been a very. wild. ride." Rory said as they slowly called upon past trauma. "Ah... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. OK. I'M GOOD."

"It's been months?"
“You’ve been in the bar all this time?” King Tiger said, confused.

“Well regardless, I’m glad to have you back. A lot has changed in the last few months and the strength of our team is only a fraction of what it once was. It’s great to have a powerful ally like you on our side again” King Tiger said, giving her a thumbs up.

"It's good to see you, but I'd also like to know where you were... Cause I know you weren't in that bar. Basic situation, most of us except for me are crippled. Belial is uh... Well um, yeah he isn't doing well, to say the least." Rory said, explaining the situation to Masayoshi and Towa.

"I'm flattered," Masayoshi said in response to King Tiger, "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to freshen up. I smell like alcohol and nothingness all at the same time..."

"That sounds good, actually," Towa said, "And when you're finished, let me fix up your style. I don't think this is cutting it..."

"Wait, what?"

"You heard me," Towa responded, turning to the others, "You have an area for bathing here, don't you? Which direction is it?"

Responding to Rory, Masayoshi spoke up.

"I'm sorry to hear that...." She said, exhibiting genuine empathy, "And once I get finished up, I'd be more than happy to talk to you about it. In fact, I've been wanting to talk to you anyways..."

( A L L. )

"Us talking will have to wait for later," Rory said, her eyes flaring up. "War is coming, you two. We have to do everything we can to prepare for it. After you've washed up, we'll need your help with weapon distribution and training."
"I can feel it, too... I'll make this quick..." Masayoshi said, using her ability to see numerous futures before turning to Towa, "Don't take forever, Towa..."

"Aren't you the one that can stop time?" Towa retorted as they headed to the bath.

A month seemed to have gone by like a flash, the work required to train over a trillion soldiers who probably hadn't fought a single battle in their lives being like an ant attempting to grasp a star.

But, the extreme willpower of everybody there allowed the people to be trained to be the strongest that they could be in such a short amount of time. Every man, woman, and child was armed with a weapon that suited them best, along with being put through hellish training. They were all ready.

The battlefield was set on a faraway planet, billions of light-years away from the castle. It was sizeable and had plenty of open space. It was also where Rory felt the most malice emanating from..

Each squadron over soldiers was lined up perfectly according to Rory and Yharon's command, which covered all fronts to make sure no enemies would be capable of breaking the supreme armies' guard.

"They're almost here... I can feel it."

An overwhelming feeling of dread surrounded the planet, beasts of different sizes and shapes appeared from the shadows. Some had wings, some were armed with demonic weapons, some were completely deformed, but, the numbers were far higher than what they had anticipated.. Like the calamities had also planned for this.

"Heh, it seems the freaks have developed some wit."

Rory turned to her army, clicking her heels as she stood in the air.

"Tell me, WHAT DO WE WANT!?"

The army responded with no delay or objection, the supernatural willpower having spread to even those who were as young as 7, filling everybody in the army with unnatural positivity. "VICTORY! VICTORY! VICTORY!"

"AND HOW ARE WE GONNA GET IT!?"

The soldiers got in a battle-stance, as they knew what Rory asking this question meant. It was the time for battle. They screamed out in jubilation as the call of their commander filled them with unfathomable spirit.

"WAR! WAR! WAR!"

"Perfect."

King Tiger grimaced. He had wished he had gotten more time with the soldiers, though he doubted that any amount of time would have made him truly comfortable with sending them into the field.

additionally the use children in the army was, at least to King Tiger, completely unacceptable. He had tried to convince them to stay out of the conflict, but Rory words rung in their ears just like it did the adults, and they refused to backdown. And he doubted he could have convinced Rory to not use them in the battle field…

King Tiger sighed. The best he could do was train them like he trained everyone else. And train them he did. He had made his training regime particularly brutal. Endurance is one of the most important attributes to have on the field, and he knew he couldn’t be half assed when training for it.

King Tiger pushed these thoughts out of his mind, and faced the incoming wave of calamities before him.

“the more calamities I handle, the less work the army itself has to do.” King Tiger thought to himself. He may be in the army…but he was still a hero. He would try his best to shoulder the burden of fighting the calamity by himself.

King Tiger sprang into action, delivering a barrage of blows on any calamity that tried approaching the army, using his matter manipulation to tear them apart at the subatomic level.

"Time to unleash the weapons." he said summoning his enchanted weapons.

"Now then die." he said throwing the weapons at the calamities the enchaments cutting through most of them and burning them.

"Blade dance." he said telekinetically moving the weapons to continue striking the calamities.

Despite the efforts of everybody there, the number of calamities wasn't like anything they had seen before. The Rory the 7th incident had truly provided an ample amount of despair to empower them and allow them to multiply.

"Huh, perhaps the giant cannon idea may not have been such a bad idea."

Rory dashed through the wave, carving into the planet itself and destroying an unfathomable amount of enemies. It was tiring though, the sheer number made it very hard to move for somebody who was particularly a close-range fighter. But the army was capable of helping significantly, so that allowed her to regain her movement.

Rory dodged a sword slash, jumping backward. "Surprising, that was a rather swift blow."
jeff-chen-demon-knight.jpg

"It seems I'll have to take care of you before you cause anymore problems-"

Rory planted her feet into the ground, preparing to destroy the armored calamity. Had she been given a nanosecond more, she would have obliterated the thing, but it seems someone got to it first.

"GH- DIE!!"

Rory let out an impressed whistle as she watched a little girl armed with a spear carve the enemy into pieces with the blade, blood covering her body as she turned the beast into a pile of mush with her constant rage-filled attacks. She then turned to Rory once the deed was done..

"Did I do good, Ms. Rory..?" Rory smiled, the sight of a child covered in blood while holding a spear while also covered in unfathomably heavy armor not even phasing her in the slightest.

"You did wonderful darling." The child smiled as she immediately ran off, plowing through multiple enemies as more blood covered her and her weapon like she had just taken a bath in it.

(The kid doesn't matter, just wanted to do a little sequence displaying the might of even the youngest of soldiers.)

"That's messed up even for me." he thought witnessing it.

"Should I go into aether mode now." he thought his mode could destroy most of the calamities easily.

"Scratch that I will save it for the last boss no use wasting it in fodder." he said using chaos strike to cutt down hordes of calamities in a single moment.

King Tiger continued to mow down the calamities before him. Striking them down with ferocity akin to a wild animal.

“every one of these I kill is one less they have to deal with. Every strike I do, it’s so that they don’t have to put themselves in harms way any further.”

like Rory, King Tiger saw the ferocity of the youngest soldiers. But this did little to change his mind.

“Children shouldn’t have to do this. They should be playing, they should be learning. No child deserves to be placed on a battlefield, exposed to the cruel reality of war, of death.”

this thought drove King Tiger to fight harder, he launched himself foward, turning hordes of calamities into bloody mist as he rammed into them.

King Tiger continued to mow down the calamities before him. Striking them down with ferocity akin to a wild animal.

“every one of these I kill is one less they have to deal with. Every strike I do, it’s so that they don’t have to put themselves in harms way any further.”

like Rory, King Tiger saw the ferocity of the youngest soldiers. But this did little to change his mind.

“Children shouldn’t have to do this. They should be playing, they should be learning. No child deserves to be placed on a battlefield, exposed to the cruel reality of war, of death.”

this thought drove King Tiger to fight harder, he launched himself foward, turning hordes of calamities into bloody mist as he rammed into them.
King Tiger could feel an intense wave of energy pass by his face as a flash of energy tore hundreds of calamities into pieces, blood and flesh flying into the air as they were ripped to shreds.

From the smoke and rain of blood, emerged a small boy, probably only as old as 15, covered in light-weight power armor. Cold breath came out of his mouth as he turned towards King Tiger, "Sir, Thank You."

He said, gently smiling at King Tiger. "We can all see what you're trying to do, and we appreciate it." The boy raised his greatsword out of one of the calamities he had slaughtered, "But this is what we've resigned ourselves to. Rory trained everybody harshly.. As if we were animals."

The boy looked up, "But she was also the most loving. I can tell, she did everything she did to help us. To protect us. And.. To help us quench or anger." The boy walked towards King Tiger, deep malice seeping from his body. Not towards him, but towards the calamities..

"We will crush them." The boy cut multiple calamities in half with a single swing of his blade, "Get out of our way." Hatred had contorted the boy, hatred of the monsters who destroyed his home. His rage was potent to the point he put himself through Rory's hell simply to get stronger..

King Tiger stood their. Genuinely taken aback.

the willpower, their strength. Their hope….

who could stop those kids footsteps?

who could say he couldn’t fight, when his eyes longed for victory. For revenge…

“Who am I to look down on them, while they fight for their homeland” King Tiger thought.

“These children endured training that would make even the toughest men cry, without complaint, without hesitation.”

“and I thought they shouldn’t fight, solely because their young?” King Tiger said, his fist clenched.

“…How naive”

King Tiger smashed the skull of a nearby calamity, and resumed fighting.

Last edited:
Back