• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Rory, if you need time, don't go out and if you go out there with tears in your eyes, it could have the opposite effect than what we want. Stay here with Belial if you wish. We could also leave if you want to be alone." Horus said

He turned to King Tiger "It's not your fault. You did well. Thank you for gathering them all."

(Moving story forward. I don't enjoy double-posting lol.)

Rory cleared her tears and snapped her fingers, creating a large stage for her to give her speech on. She summoned a microphone and walked onto the stage, the amount of people King Tiger managed to gather surprising her.

"Jeez David... How many people did you actually gather?"

"Uh-huh.." Rory was unfathomably nervous. Not just because she wasn't a good public speaker, but because these people... They weren't in a good place. Despite a glimmer of hope being shown to them, they still displayed a heavy tint of despair. "Ahem..." She spoke into her microphone.

"Uh, hi... I'm Rory. Today uh.." She stumbled on her own words, not knowing what to say to the people who didn't even know she was the one who made their lives a living hell. She blushed from embarrassment and looked away due to the dread, her emotions getting mixed up.

("Cmon Rory, you know what to say. . You just can't say it.")

She continued to stumble on her words, the people wondering if they were just tricked into coming her, or if something bad was about to happen. She knew what she had to say... She knew how she had to say it.

("Heroism comes in many shapes and forms. They may not understand, you may be afraid of yourself, but this is the way. Show them your heroism. Show them your will.")

Rory looked into the air, taking a deep breath once more to calm herself. It was as if something was ignited inside of her.. Something she hadn't felt in a very long time. She looked down, staring at the crowd..

"Are you ******* just going to sit there!?"

A wave of air swept across the entire crowd as Rory yelled into the microphone, causing everybody in the crowd to freeze at the sudden burst of authority they felt coming from her.

"Let me show you people what it really means to help yourself.."​

Rory coated her body in a veil of glowing energy, causing light to shine throughout the entire planet, causing many people to cover their eyes from the sheer glow that she released. What emerged from the light was...
flat,750x1000,075,f.u6.jpg

Somebody who held an unshakable aura. Somebody whose will was only comparable to her ability to sway the hearts of the masses to her side through her overwhelming charisma. This was Rory the 6th in her truest form, her old form from when she awakened her Mystic Eyes of Ouroboros for the first time. A tyrannical hero.

"Every single day, you weaklings sit there, waiting for the calamities to assault your settlements! Waiting for them to destroy you while you simply twiddle your thumbs and run away!"​

She spoke harshly, shocking the people into a trance as they watched her speak. Most wouldn't consider this a motivational speech, more like a dictator's political gathering.

"You have no will. You have no desire. Only despair swells within your hearts because you never considered the chances. You considered the very prospect of rebellion a pipe-dream."​

She clicked her heels, the crowd no in awe at her authoritative voice that made them all feel as if somebody actually desired to rise them up.

"The world is a dream, do you hear me!? And yet you people haven't taken a second to dream of a chance of fighting back! Pathetic."​

But soon, the people were overcome with shame. Because they knew that she was right. They'd never considered a chance that they could fight back. They never even attempted to rally their forces, even if it seemed impossible. But this woman knew not the word impossible.

"Listen to me, citizens of the Dream World. The time for rebellion is now. Once, I was just as scared as you. Scared there was no chance for me, scared that I'd fail. But this isn't the time for that.."

But they could also empathize with her. They knew the feelings of fear and dread, the feeling that if they failed that they would lose everything dear to them. And that had scared them. But this woman... She held the same feelings as them, and yet she still stood tall. She embodied what they didn't have, and that was...

"It's time for war. Our promised victory awaits us now!"

Power. Hope. Authority. Victory. Leadership. Willpower. She embodied all of those things, and she intended to share them with everybody in existence no matter what stood in her way.

"Now tell me, WHAT DO WE WANT!?"

The citizens of the Dream World all raised their hands as she called out to them. "VICTORY! VICTORY! VICTORY!"

"AND HOW ARE WE GONNA GET IT!?"

Their will was steeled beyond belief. Soon, these citizens would become servants of a greater cause. The sounds of they're chanting reverberated across the entire universe:

"WAR! WAR! WAR!"

Rory smirked, crossing her arms, seeming impressed with the will of the people as they chanted the word 'War.' She threw the mic into the air as she walked off the stage.

She put on such a persona on the stage, but off the stage, in the castle... "HOLY ******* SHIT I WAS SO NERVOUS-" She desperately gasped for air as she held her stomach.

“Phew” KingTiger whistled.

“That’s not the speech I would have delivered. advocating for dreamers to take up arms and fight back…”

King Tiger paused, before continuing

“I wanted to be a hero to stop people from having to suffer such hardship. I thought that if I was strong enough, they wouldn’t need to be at war. I could shoulder the burden by myself.”

“…But I can’t protect them by myself. They need to be able to fight back, at least to defend their lives. They need to have the courage and will to save themselves…”

“…That was a speech they needed to hear. That was a speech I needed to hear. Fantastic work Rory”

''There are going to be a lot of causalities.'' he thought most of the dreamers weren`t powerful enough to take on the calamities.

''So you are discarding what made you a hero in the first place.'' he thought the reason for the harmonists was to protect the dreamers from the calamities and other threats. The strong protecting the weak.

''There are going to be a lot of causalities.'' he thought most of the dreamers weren`t powerful enough to take on the calamities.

''So you are discarding what made you a hero in the first place.'' he thought the reason for the harmonists was to protect the dreamers from the calamities and other threats. The strong protecting the weak.
"I never was a hero." She said, crossing her arms. "Anybody can do what I do. King Tiger has done it before himself, Belial did it, Shalor has done it. Almost everyone here has saved an innumerable amount of people. If I can be a hero, the people can to." Her previous nervousness soon faded.

Rory summoned her Goddess Cleaver. "It's time for the people themselves to learn what it means to fight. If I hear any more complaints or objections from you, your head will roll."

She slashed the air, creating a portal. "We'll arm them with the best weapons and we'll train them rigorously. The campaign will be a month from now."

"I never was a hero." She said, crossing her arms. "Anybody can do what I do. King Tiger has done it before himself, Belial did it, Shalor has done it. Almost everyone here has saved an innumerable amount of people. If I can be a hero, the people can to." Her previous nervousness soon faded.

Rory summoned her Goddess Cleaver. "It's time for the people themselves to learn what it means to fight. If I hear any more complaints or objections from you, your head will roll."

She slashed the air, creating a portal. "We'll arm them with the best weapons and we'll train them rigorously. The campaign will be a month from now."
seth didn`t say that he thought that. Rory doesnt use telapathy

“I am a hero Seth. Regardless of what happens, I plan on continuing to protect the weak in any was possible”

“I’m no soldier. I’m no commander. I’m no warrior. I simply do what’s best for the people of the dream world. My ideals remain unchanged.”

“But….I’m not a god. I’m a man. I learned something during our encounter with Rory the 7th. I can’t be everywhere at once. I can’t save everyone at once. No matter how much strength I cultivate“

“if arming and training the dreamers to fight will help protect them…. Will help create more hero’s like me that will stop at nothing to protect the weak…then I’ll help do so. That’s all their is to it”

“The King Tiger is a symbol of hope. But hope can only do so much without willpower

"No. Yharon and King Tiger are the most skilled after me, they'll handle training. Horus will handle weapons. You'll handle being an idiot." Rory said, "Positivity and hope is already poison to you. You'll just be a burden as a teacher."

"Actually, I believe I have a purpose for him. You grow in power due to negativity correct?" Horus asked "How about we use him as a test for the soldiers? Someone to act as a calamity and to test how they'd act before they actually face them."

"Actually, I believe I have a purpose for him. You grow in power due to negativity correct?" Horus asked "How about we use him as a test for the soldiers? Someone to act as a calamity and to test how they'd act before they actually face them."
"Perfect. I should've thought of it myself, actually... Seth, your the punching bag." Rory said as she pointed to Seth.

"Sad. I hoped he would've died had we used as a punching bag. Well, it seems the majority don't want to restrain you, so you can be not a slave." Rory said, "Let's forget him for now." Rory said as she began to walk into the portal she created.

"It's a weapon storage I made when I was a young dreamer. Never thought I'd have to use it to arm a trillion people." It contained all the items Rory had collected during her 80 years in the Dream World.

Whether it be sword, guns, cannons, axes, shields, power armor, catapults, bows, gauntlets, or whatever weapon you could think of, Rory had it.
"I'm open to restraining him not following your orders, I have a pride as a king you know!"
"So... Your not going to do something you want to do because I also told you to do it?" Rory said, perplexed.

Back