• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rory continued to fight her way through the wave of calamities, ending up in the center of the battlefield, the eye of the storm. Without backing down, she jumped into the air and then used her blade like a spear to crash into the ground, blowing away millions of enemies.

"I know you're here. You can't hide forever!"

A ball of golden electricity manifested in the air which dispersed into a wave of power that covered the entire battlefield in attoseconds. "Glad you've finally come back, Snake Girl."
__nameless_king_dark_souls_and_1_more_drawn_by_xue_qi_ye_dndtmbdue__sample-06889f40a7a4d3d33aad229832c15ad9.jpg

"You seem to have been busy yourself, Rory."​

Rory sneered at her, "What made you come down here? To have some fun? Some personal grudge? Perhaps it was an order from that psychopath that you happen to call your master?" Jormungandr simply stared at her as she floated in the air, her speed crackling with electricity.

"I was drawn here. An Apoptosis such as yourself, a being meant to destroy, should know what it means to be drawn to blood and death subconsciously."

Jormungandr examined the battlefield in a mere moment, getting a perfect count on all of her enemies, while also developing plans on how to counter and destroy them completely.

"I've come to end this."​

Horus, from afar began to open fire on Jormungandr, unloaded hundreds of bullets into her to try and weaken her and slow her down. Though, he knew it wouldn’t be enough to kill her.

"Essentially someone who's very purpose and nature is destruction. It's part what allowed her to handle Ether in the first place." Yharon said telepathically to King Tiger
“Wait What?” King Tiger said aloud.

that couldn’t be right. Rory was a being whose very nature was to destroy? He knew that Rory was different, that she was dangerous…Rory the 7th had already proved that to be the case. but based on that description she seemed to be akin to some kind of calamity.

King Tiger pushed the thoughts from his mind. He would talk to Rory later. For now, he needed to focus on the enemy’s in front of him.

He continued to pelt Jormungandr with blows, each blow transferring damage form around the battlefield onto the girl. Acting as a way to both heal his allies while damaging his enemies.

Jormungandr pulled out Yharon's blade, tilted her head confused.

"Is this what you call an attack?"

She grabbed it tightly, throwing it back at Yharon. Had Rory not swiftly redirected it, the blade would have hit Yharon straight in his eye. "What a cowardly way to fight!"

Rory said, which followed with her being hypocritical and using her strength to tackle the Snake Girl, allowing King Tiger's and Horus' attacks to land on her.

"Hypocritical much..?"​

Jormungandr used her absurd flexibility to free herself from Rory's grip, and narrowly dodge the attacks that were coming towards her. Although, her waist was rather damaged, and Yharon had slowed her healing. "Your an unfathomably strong opponent, I have to use everything at my disposal to win."

"Boom."

Jormungandr's feet were covered in lightning as she dashed away from her enemies and into the ocean of swords. She used her spear to tear through the blades while also creating a yellow shield around herself.

In a timeframe that couldn't be comprehended, she appeared behind Yharon.

"Pathetic, Faker."

She used her spear to swat him, knocking him towards the others as he had sustained an injury to his skull that wasn't immediately healing itself somehow. Jormungandr stared upon King Tiger and Yharon, smirking.

"We never got the chance to formally face each other, so come on. Show me what you got."

Jormungandr's wound wasn't closing either, but her unbreakable battle spirit allowed her to continue fighting despite any wounds she may have suffered during the fight.

Jormungandr was undamaged by the attack as a patch of scales covered her head upon impact. She knew he was faster than her, but she didn't care. The only thing on her mind was the thrill that battle erupted within her...

"Let's see how well you play, fake king."

Jormungandr grabbed Yharon's hand, her gripping crushing it like it was made of paper.

"Whether it be lizards, snakes, or dragons. All of their eggs come from pieces of my scales... To see one of my kin play king is very riveting. Do entertain me."

Rory dashed forward and slashed at her face, causing Jormungandr to let go of Yharon and dodge, jumping away from him.
“I got your back Yharon” King Tiger said, activating his forcefield to significantly increase his durability.

Dashing foward, he grabs Jormungandr by the torso, binding her on the sub atomic level, while simultaneously creating a gravity field to slow her movements, in order to support Yharon attack.

"Good, but not enough!"

She knew she couldn't escape using pure strength.. Jormungandr twisted her waist violently, her bones and muscles cracking as she forcefully ripped her upper body away from her lower body.

She regenerated her lower body a few seconds later, King Tiger's arms being covered in her blood.

Horus saw the two of them double teaming Jormungandr and decided to join in the fun. At a range, he fired dozens of missiles that curved around her and hit her in the back, tearing apart and atomizing her flesh, invoking the shard of the Nightbringer in an attempt to negate her regeneration.

King Tiger tossed the remains of Jormungandr body away from him.

“not only is she a top class warrior…her willpower is off the charts. Ripping apart the body to escape a hold? That’s insane!”

King Tiger leapt towards Jormungandr once more and slammed his elbow into her torso, using the concept of damage to increase the force of the blow by several times.

"There is no taunting in my voice, child."

Jormungandr picked up the arm of some random dead person that lay on the ground, simply attaching it to her own. The arm slowly adjusted to match her previous limb.

"Now that I've sensed you are of my blood, I'd rather have a conversation than fight. But that seems to be an impossibility.."

Horus saw the two of them double teaming Jormungandr and decided to join in the fun. At a range, he fired dozens of missiles that curved around her and hit her in the back, tearing apart and atomizing her flesh, invoking the shard of the Nightbringer in an attempt to negate her regeneration.
Jormungandr didn't flinch or even react to the wound she'd been dealt, as she couldn't even really feel pain. She turned to Horus,

"I don't believe we've ever met.."

She threw her spear at Horus, piercing his armor and carving into his stomach, only partially due to the durability that his armor bosted along with the attack not having her full power behind it.

King Tiger tossed the remains of Jormungandr body away from him.

“not only is she a top class warrior…her willpower is off the charts. Ripping apart the body to escape a hold? That’s insane!”

King Tiger leapt towards Jormungandr once more and slammed his elbow into her torso, using the concept of damage to increase the force of the blow by several times.
Jormungandr blocked the blow with her spear, although the shockwave created by the blow rattled both her and King Tiger, causing both of them to cough up a considerable amount of blood.

"You're just not gonna go down are you!?" Rory used this split-second chance where the Snake Girl staggered to plunge her sword through her stomach, but Jormungandr only laughed it off.

"Quit it with this weak shit!"

She smiled as she slammed her head into Rory's, delivering a brutal headbutt which made Rory lose consciousness for a few seconds, breaking open a large portion of her skull.

Horus slowly removed the spear from his stomach, his body regenerating but leaving a hole in his armor. "That ******* hurt and I'm pretty sure we have met. Tore out your spine last time I saw you" he said as he continued to fire hundreds of missiles at her back, continuing to tear it apart piece by piece and negate her regen. "Maybe I'll try and do it again."

King Tiger rushed too the aid of his comrades. Using his damage transferral, he attempted to transfer a portion of Rory and Horus injuries onto himself, healing some of their injuries while absorbing the blunt of the damage onto his body.

King Tiger spat out blood from the damage he had absorbed, his body reaching its limit, but he continued fighting, launching a powerful drop kick towards Jormungandr face.

Jormungandr didn't scream or cry out in pain from the injuries she had sustained, she simply continued to cackle as she took King Tiger's attack straight to her face, a few of her teeth getting knocked out. She simply spit them out and they grew back.

"Alright... Let's see how you like this, muscle man!"

Jormungandr delivered a punch to King Tiger's face, and then another, and another, etc. She begun violently assaulting the invincible King Tiger with punches that made his flesh churn as she cackled like a madman, the thrill she got from fighting in such an injured state filling her with jubilation.

(Snake Girl throwing hands.)

(Ay 44 pages)
(Yaaaaaay. Kill me.)
(I'd rather 69 pages)
(To many.)

King Tiger responded in the same way, delivering a vicious barrage of blows to her body and head while taking her attacks, not even attempted to block against her rain of blows

bruises appeared all across his body as he exchanged blows with her, his bones were being fractured and broken, and blood was streaming from several places on his body, yet he continued his onslaught.

She didn't back down, grabbing King Tiger by his hair. (Or whatever amount of his hair gets out through the wrestler mask.) She slammed his face into the ground a multitude of times.

"Raaaaa!!"

She delivered one final blow to King Tiger's head, shattering the planet and sending a shockwave down to it's very core. As Jormungandr continued beating the wrestler into the ground, Rory jumped onto Jormungandr, tackling her once more.

Usually, she would've escaped easily, but Rory's grip was stronger than ever. "Kk-" She used the Activation Dream to channel her grit and determination into more power, which she used to put the Snake Girl in a choke-hold.

Jormungandr struggled, continuously elbowing Rory in her stomach, shattering her insides and turning them into a paste. But she did not yield even as her organs were pulverized. "GO DOWN!!!"

Rory snapped Jormungandr's neck, the Snake Girl's weakened regeneration doing her no favors, causing her to pass out from the attack. Rory let out a sigh, her muscles loosening as she stumbled up.

"Well now that she's down. Let's finish off these calamities. There's a shit ton of them we have to deal with" Horus said as he started to fire upon the calamities "God I hate these things."

Yharon transformed back into his human form

"She either thinks I'm faking Yharim, or someone else. I'd rather not speculate." Yharon thought as he began the process of iling the Calamities again
(Unless Rory has Telepathy she couldn't respond to that. And don't say "well they were thinking the same thing" Rory has no reason to believe Yharon is thinking of much of anything as he is teleporting around and one-shotting Calamities.)

After Jormungandr's defeat, Rory went on to fight through the still existing army of calamities. The fight against Jormungandr had done a lot of damage to the planet itself, which had already exterminated a good amount of them.

The war lasted for about 4-5 more hours, the casualties were great, leaving the army to only 75% of its original size. Rory was distressed by such a loss of strength and lives, but she didn't dwell on it. She couldn't dwell on it, for if she let her sadness leak out, she could no longer inspire hope.

Rory picked up Jormungandr's body and threw her over her shoulders, "She's still alive. We'll take her as a hostage."

Horus took the bodies of the fallen, at least whatever remained from them, and placed them all onto a large pyre, igniting it and leaving it there as a mark for where the battle took place.

"A shame that they all had to perish. But their memory will live on in those who come after them." Horus said as he started to walk away

Rory simply stood next to King Tiger, pulling her hat down over her eyes. She didn't want to show it, but tears had already started pouring from her eyes rapidly.

("This sacrifice will not be in vain.")

Rory began floating the air, turning to the rest of the army. Most, if not all of them were battered and beaten, their energy completely spent. They turned to their commander, the sparks of hope still swirling within them. Rory smiled at this, even after all that, their will remained unbreakable.

"My soldiers! Today, we lost an innumerable amount of our comrades. Some may have been your friends, some may have been your family."

Her words also ignited the sparks of sadness within the soldiers. Yes, many of the people who had died may have had friends or family who served in the army with them.

"Whether they were man or woman, adult or child, their valiant efforts allowed us to take the win today. Hold your heads high!"

Rory raised her hand into the air, summoning a rain of Sakura Blossoms over the crowd of soldiers.

"Today, we will weep. Tomorrow, we will celebrate our victory."

Each soldier stood tall and perfectly straight as they saluted their supreme commander, tears pouring from probably all of them regardless of who they were. They all honored the death of even those they did not know, and they awaited the exalted day where evil would be purged from this world.

Yharon flew up to the podium to give his first speech.

"This has been a great and terrible day, innumerable died, but we have proven capable of pushing back the Calamities that have plagued us from the very beginning! We will give the Dream World hope with our grand cause, and we will fight for our homes, our families, our selfish desires! So follow us! For a king must be greedier then any other, have convictions nobody can match, and be the ultimates of good and evil alike! But, we must honor the fallen, so tonight will be dedicated to just that."​

Back