• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VII: Waiting for Main Story Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, its just that they usually don't usually make some stupid excuse for why a character beats the other. Even Tart had a lot of explanation before she beat isabeau.

Annnnnd China just got confirmed (Previously announced like 3 months ago, but wasn't 100% sure) to get Magi Reco, maybe a Global version will release soon.

I'll see that later @DidNothingRight

@Kal when did the universe of curses get dropped?

Okay now I remember

Hmmm, might be able to change that given the entire Ult. Madoka subplot in Magia Record, but for now it's alright.

Which alighns with the CRT that's probably gonna hit PMMM soon.

You mean the pocket dimension stuff?

Honestly idk about Elly's feat if we use a "via size" method

Patricia's pocket dimension dwarfs any mountain on the planet, so...

That, and the Magia Record girls downgrade, plus a few more things

It should be noted that the NTF method actually doesn't give high results after the low tier 7 range, which means we may have been downplaying Patricia the entire time lol

Also, we should probably talk about Curse manip. Because curses (As we commonly know them) exist in PMMM, but the curses of witches are clearly something different. (I know we already know this, but the extent in which its getting different is getting larger)

@Homu forcefields tend to jump a few tiers in PMMM, so not sure if its comparable.

@Rebuble second that.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Her magic can creates shield up to 6-C, so not really.
Which can withstand only 1 attack from Walpurgisnacht...

And even then, we'd probably have Homura's magic being able to deal at least a shitton of damage to Walpurgis, which is not something that happened in canon.

It's more outlierish for Kyoko than Homura tbh.

Homura one shot pretty much everyone excluding Wal

I'll just say that if "dwarfing any mountain on the planet" is true, then we'd probably have the feat rated as 6-C, and considering Walpurgis herself is 6-C (a near-baseline at that), well... we get some contradictions regarding Homura not-doing jack to Wal.

Kaltias said:
Also another thing, LoC Sayaka should be "possibly High 7-A".

Mami can change the density of her ribbons, so we can't be 100% sure that they were High 7-A
Going back to this if I may.

The ribbons that trapped Homura were of lower Durability as Homura broke them with a single bullet.

RebubleUselet said:
And even then, we'd probably have Homura's magic being able to deal at least a shitton of damage to Walpurgis, which is not something that happened in canon.
No, that's not how it works.

Homura would do no damage because Wal dwarfs her. Wal's own feats are 7-B.

Consistency is a different issue

I mean, Wal is 6-C by scaling from 3rd timeline Madoka, who uses the calc for Magi Reco Madoka

If we discarded Magi Reco Homura being the same Homura of the main series, I don't see why would we have that Madoka being on par with 3rd timeline Madoka

Well in theory we could use Oktavia's barrier (Upon being born, it got restructured on) to guage Kyoko/Homura if Patricia becomes an outlier.

Kaltias said:
No, that's not how it works.

Homura would do no damage because Wal dwarfs her. Wal's own feats are 7-B.

Consistency is a different issue
Since when one's durability is dependant on size?

3rd timeline madoka hasn't reached unscalable terrian yet, she is still about 1.5 points above Mami iirc. So not sure that would work. Also, Magi Reco has to be one of the first timelines given Moemura's existence there, so it wouldn't work regardless.

SomebodyData said:
3rd timeline madoka hasn't reached unscalable terrian yet, she is still about 1.5 points above Mami.
I know, what I meant is that we have Magi Reco Madoka being equal to third timeline Madoka, and scale Wal to Magi Reco Madoka's feat based on that

Size?

I was talking about Wal being stronger.

If she is stronger, she scales above Homura

@Rebuble pretty sure Kal means stats

@RKGenki ye, but we do so because we would otherwise have to scale to weaker forms of Madoka, which makes no sense.

Because said 7-B feats are literally by existing. And not even existing there, the storm came when she was still several hours away.

No, it doesn't.

Cyprus is our baseline for 6-C, and it's way bigger than Patricia's barrier

I mean if you want, but this feat is going to be High 7-A unless we revise 6-C and pick a minuscule island as baseline, which I doubt

Well time to find out how big Oktavia's barrier is. @Kal you good with angsizing? Because this is a hard one.

Kaltias said:
I mean if you want, but this feat is going to be High 7-A unless we revise 6-C and pick a minuscule island as baseline, which I doubt
I live in a post-USSR state and was raised by a communist and I don't know shit about the outer world so ignore me

Nope. And on top of that, i'm without PC, and still won't have it for three days at least

A stupid question, but is making wishes exclusive for girls? I don't remember any male characters in the verse who did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back