• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VII: Waiting for Main Story Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor details I've found:

Uhrmann (A witch in Portable, though we see her familiar in the anime) is in Magia Record as a magical girl (But they haven't released her design or anything, just her name: Inui Itsuki), implying we may get the backstory of some of the witches after all this time.

Yuu (If you've read Nagisa's backstory, you'll know who this is) might also be another witch in the main series. Notably, she has a victorian theme going on like Walpurgis...

The magical girls Madoka saved in ep 12 might also appear, probably as LoC assistants.

New doppel from the collab

"þè¡Þïø (Master: Tsubasa Hanekawa)

• This Doppel's name is a made-up kanji, combining the radicals þè¡ (from þî½ / "cat") and Þïø (from ÞïøÞÖÄ / "harsh tiger"). If the kanji had an actual pronunciation, it'd be… "Ka," maybe?
The Doppel of agitation. Its form is two shadows. The master of this emotion channeled her enormous suffering into a two-bodied Doppel that serves as her own shadow. One shadow, the hindering cat, sucks away the strength of those it touches, while the other, the harsh tiger, burns everything to ash with its flames of jealousy. The two shadows are manifestations of its master's negative emotions, which she cut off in her attempt to live a perfectly correct and upright life, and are here because its master needs them. Each time she summons the two shadows, she loses another two of her precious feelings, but she is unlikely to feel any regret over that."

Well they did still have the Holy Rumor clothes after Yachiyo took them off Mami, so it makes sense.

Anyways, we should probably already decide what to do with the ratings, they've been on hold for a while and I don't want to make any profiles while they're not set.

Thought:

Is the Low 7-B feat for Magia Record invalidated? Or can we get a general range for how good that would be in terms of AP? Because I can check if the witch that made it has fought any magical girls, and since canonically none of the main series PMMM have been enhanced...

Question: does this Low 7-B feat come from Mami's Tiro Finales? And doesn't she have High 7-C feats with them in the original series?

@SD

No, but now it's baseline.

As far as Patricia is concerned, I already explained that it's likely High 7-A

It's not vague though? The 13 km height doesn't come from a random assumption, it comes from clouds that form at 13 km of altitude being inside of the barrier

And I ask you again: how do we find other measurements such as length and width? The view of horizon is obstructed so we can't go off of it.

Low 7-B feat is also, because a witch contains a sky.

Mfw, if all the PMMM accepted AP feats are debunked and we have to resort to tier 4 PMMM

@Reby

Because unless you are saying that the radius is a few hundreds of metres, which it isn't, the feat would be High 7-A.

@SD

We can actually get a proper radius for that one, the witch is on a balcony iirc.

@Kal Hmmm I see

@Rebuble What do you mean? Like the Barrier is in the sky?

It doesn't need to. Even if you assume that it starts at 4 km (maximum realistic height of the clouds below) it'd still be taller than the Everest

If Patricia's feat is High 7-A, and maybe a recalc of the Low 7-B MagiReco feat

They're still arguing about Patricia, though on a side note, we may have a baseline Low 7-B feat, so that's good. @Schnee Depending on who it scales to, it could replace the Patricia feat or provide similar scaling, I'm just checking the fights that the witch has been in.

Its not an upgrade, probably gonna be a downgrade unless someone like Sayaka or a 2-2.5 tiered character did it.

So....if Patricia is going to be High 7-A, wouldn't this mean third timeline Madoka and those who scales to her is gonna get buffed too or what?

?

Like I said, it depends on who beat her with how much difficulty. Given she appears in Another Story, which is mostly Mami and Kyoko's story, it can be a pretty good feat for Kyoko, but eould be bad if Mami struggled to win for example.

If you're saying its a supporting feat for the Patricia feat, then no, not at all.

I'm confused.

You were talking about people like Sayaka possibly scaling, now it's Mami and Kyoko?

It won't support Patricia's feat, but I thought you were talking about people who don't scale from Patricia to begin with?

Yeah Sayaka could possibly scale, but its Mami and Kyoko's story to begin with.

Its why I said its probably a downgrade, unless Sayaka level or 2-2.5 somehow scales.

So you are saying that Patricia's feat is an outlier or?

Also it could actually scale to 1 via Mami's dura if she tanks something from the witch

@Kal and Schnee Well if the witch tanked tiro finale or something yeah. (Which considering Mami uses that a lot, its likely)

Ye, that should be about Sayaka level (1.5 AP - 0.5 Dura)

@Velox
214E7695-09FC-4FD7-AC6E-10BE61FCC6AA
It really be like that

SomebodyData said:
@Kal and Schnee Well if the witch tanked tiro finale or something yeah. (Which considering Mami uses that a lot, its likely)
I don't know if i'm out of the loop or something, but Tiro Finale one shots people all the time.

Like Charlotte?

Jokes aside, remember that witches are stronger here? It wouldn't be suprising if one or two also survived, given recently Durbar took a few hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back