• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VII: Waiting for Main Story Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi- sorry that this is off topic but i have a question. I talked in a chat like once and i keep getting notified whenever someone talks in there and i dont want to. How can i disable getting notified for that chat?

SomebodyData said:
Hmmm not sure if you can, unless its in private messages.
oh okay, guess ill just live with it lol thanks. One more question, I'm trying to search for a specific phrase being said in the forums, how do i do that? The search bar up top just shows if there are like articles or blogs that say it in the title.

Hmmm, I don't think you can, unless you look through topics (but even then, that's restricted to things we have pages for)

SomebodyData said:
Hmmm, I don't think you can, unless you look through topics (but even then, that's restricted to things we have pages for)
What do you mean? like looking through discussions one by one?

Basically, sadly we don't have a system to search for most phrases in the wiki, as far as I know.

SomebodyData said:
Basically, sadly we don't have a system to search for most phrases in the wiki, as far as I know.
Ah i see, a shame. Hopefully something like that gets added in the future. Well thanks for the help :)

Leaving this here so I don't forget, but Magia Record is not the third timeline so it isn't scaleable to Tart.

Screenshot 2018-12-15-12-21-53

Yeah, we've already mentioned a long time ago that Magia Record isn't part of any of the regular timelines, its a universe outside of the convential 'World of Witches'.

That said, the timeline itself is likely the equivilent of Timeline 3. Pretty sure we already discussed that.

Holy Alina's doppel translation

"OLD DOROTHY (Master: Holy Alina)

The Doppel of fever. Its form is a piping bag. The master of this emotion believes that the artwork she desires is also what humanity desires on a deep, unconscious level, and is gathering energy to make that artwork a reality. Having realized that the beauty of personal emotional expression is the fundamental artistic motif of humanity, her resulting joy has also affected her Doppel's form. In addition to embodying her festive cheer, even the Pathogen Tempera it pipes out now shines in a wide range of colors. That said, though, the pain and suffering that it gives and receives are exactly the same. The agonized screams of those it devours shall surely sound like beautiful hymns to its master's ears."

So trying to keep track of the revisions:

6-C Madoka is MagiReco so no scaling.

The 7-Cs and Low 7-Cs stay the same.

I don't get what's the consensus regarding Patricia.

The 6-C calcs for Holy Mami and Yachiyo aren't valid anymore btw

Like i said above, pretty sure Magia Reco is the equivalent of timeline 3.

Why again?

I say outlier, tbh.

Also. why that?

There is no reason to assume that MagiReco is = timeline 3 tho.

Elly's feat is still 7-C. It becomes baseline but it was only a hair above it anyway. The new policy is going via size, but the "size" is literally found via the explosion formula for 7-C.

Both feats are like, baseline 7-B

Btw this thread is almost at its limit and lags, can someone make a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back