• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VII: Waiting for Main Story Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because Riz is the soul gem, so sending only her body to hell technically avoids her from BFRing herself. She still gets incap'd tho

Ok, so her body still gets BFR'd.

So is she just a soul gem from that point forward or can she get a body back somehow?

Just a Soul Gem, until she fused with Tart letting her reach her final form. iirc after the fight Riz's soul gem fell apart

So Pocket Reality Manipulation and Creation feats are now treated differently. As such, previous calcs for the ratings have been rendered unusable:

Original:

• EXTRA: High 3-A / High Universal level (Through scaling of Tart's Final Form.)
  • 9: 6-B / Country level (Trough scaling of Tart's durability in her Ver.2 form)
  • 6: Likely 6-C / Likely Island Level (Through scaling of Third Timeline Madoka Kaname, which is highly likely to be Magia Record Madoka Kaname.)
  • 4.5: At least 7-A, possibly higher / At least Mountain level, possibly higher (Through scaling of Elisa Celjska)
  • 4: At least 7-B, possibly 7-A / At least City level, possibly Mountain level
  • 3.5: 7-B / At least City level (Through scaling of Second Timeline Madoka Kaname)
  • 2.5: Unknow
  • 2: Unknow
  • 1.5: At least 7-C / At least Town level (Through scaling of Sayaka Miki's attack potency)
  • 1: 7-C / Town level
  • 0.5: 7-C / Town level (Through scaling of Sayaka Miki's durability)
  • 0: Low 7-C / Small Town level (Through scaling of Homura Akemi's attack potency)
Currently:

• EXTRA: High 3-A / High Universal level (Through scaling of Tart's Final Form.)
  • 6: Likely 6-C / Likely Island Level (Through scaling of Third Timeline Madoka Kaname, which is highly likely to be Magia Record Madoka Kaname.)
Luckily, we have a whole bunch of other feats to fill in the blanks.

• 3?: Low 7-C/Small Town level: Scaling from Homura's smaller scale attack on Walpurgis, episode 11 (The reason it could potentially scale is that it is a significantly lower scale attack compared to the rest of her attacks on Walpurgis, and seemingly didn't waste much energy. In comparsion, Oktavia required a significantly large amount of handmade grenades to kill)
There is also probably a lot more Magia Record feats we can use.

Okay nevermind. Stuff like sky and country sized barriers are still treated as such, ignore meeeeeeee

I mean Mami doesn't even know that Kazumi is a strong magical girl.

She legit just showed up and nuked a witch.

I mean, Mami knows of Kazusa's abilities, even taught her rifle creation, so I'm pretty sure they're at least acquainted.

There is also the fact that Kyoko Sakura knows of Umika Misaki.

@Rebuble ye, I made it.

@Schnee She also copies Mami's Italian dubbing of attacks. And has clones. And her clones have the abilities of others. Unoriginal is an understatement lol

<Italian dubbing of attacks

That's not being taught, that's naming your attacks

Inspiration and teaching are incredibly different things

<Completely ignores the rest of what I said, changing the context

If it didn't make a laugh it ain't a good one

41e.png

A friend of mine (Who is currently banned) wanted me to ask

"Is it true that witches are meant to be far superior to their magical girl counterparts? Are there any exceptions to that rule?"

Who is it though (Not like I'll get you in trouble for talking to people lmao)

They're superior, but not "far superior". A best its like a tier up (Unless you're Madoka for some reason, in which case its a literal Island to Moon level jump). However, they have to sacrifice intelligence for the power up, so it keeps the karmic balance generally in place. The exceptions are probably Walpurgis who is undeniably far superior to her magical girl form and Homulily given she retains her mind.

KnightofAnnihilation (LordGin nowadays)

I think his question was actually the opposite, I think he asked how many magical girls are stronger then their witch forms

Schnee One said:
I think his question was actually the opposite, I think he asked how many magical girls are stronger then their witch forms
No one so far, afaik

TBH I thought Mami would likely beat her witch form as she resists witch kiss and warp and is vastly more intelligent.

But that's the only one I could think of

So apparently, Embryo Eve still hasn't fully even fully hatched. Well shoot, everyone is gonna die.

>Not even born yet

>Gonna fight walpurgis

Pretty sure for PMMM is gonna break their "no PIS for the victory" rule when it comes to Eve unless Tart pops outta nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back