• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VII: Waiting for Main Story Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think that a note for something so trivial is needed on Madoka's profile tbh

Me too, but I think until it becomes more common knowledge, it should stay.

I mean, it's not like people are going to make threads asking why Madoka doesn't have that weakness listed.

And worst case scenario, we can explain if they ask.

Well I've removed it.

Now I guess we wait for Ultimate Madoka's side story translation.

oh ho hohho

ahahahahaha

the magia day stream was fun and then in the last 10 minutes it went from fun to "how do I escape mr. bones' wild ride"

the new stuff from magia day stream
five doppels coming soon Ôäó - Kaede's first on 9/3 (with release of first half of Chapter 9). oriko, asuka, sana and nanaka next.
a ******* collab with monagatari because why not.

also anime adaptation confirmed.

So this was the "new animation project" they talked about in December, uh?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
KAZUMI MAGICA ADAPTATION!!!
Joke aside,i'm same with you,Homu.
I would rather having Tart Magica adaptation actually. Kazumi manga is like...average compares to all puella magi series.

It is still above Suzune Magica by long shot tho.

I want to have Wraith Arc before the next movie/season because there are some plot points such as UKG that are only revealed in the Wraith Arc. Not to mention they could expand on the Wraith Arc a bit more in the anime and make it better than the manga. After that I want them to do the next movie/season because now we have seen all the major plot points animated.

But if they aren't going to make a new season or movie I'll just take another spinoff adaptation.

You just wanted CMG Homura to show some feats so she can get rid that unknown rating in her profile.

Don't worry, I feels the same too.

Tch you got me.

But for real though I wish they could also expand on the Wraith Arc if they ever animate it. The manga was really rushed towards the end.

Not sure although I'm pretty sure Kyubey was impressed by Homura's power against the Moksha Wraith. Saying something about Homura hiding her true powers. I still think CMG Homura should just get a rating for being stronger than Mami. Heck last time I checked OBD also gave CMG Homura a rating for being stronger than Mami by almost defeating the Moksha Wraith by herself.

Now comes the question, would the anime be canon?

The issue here is that it seems both the anime and videogame have the magica quartet / SHAFT staff from what I see. Perhaps it's like a more detailed version of the game? Who knows.

Also if any manga gets an adaptation, it should focus on making the story/pacing better, generally that's the issue.

New Doppel translated

Doppel name: Zola

Master: Akino Kaede

"The Doppel of territory-taking. Its form is a plot of land. The master of this emotion fears that her living space will be eroded by this Doppel, and makes sure to carefully choose when and where to summon it. This is because regardless of its master's intentions, the Doppel will cover its surroundings in rotting moss as soon as it appears, claim the area as its own territory, and thereafter seek only to expand said territory. If it were summoned in the wrong place, even its master's most beloved places would be consumed by rotting moss, and would surely be unable to maintain their original form. This Doppel can exercise absolutely tremendous power within the confines of its territory."

We just got a Rumor with passive Power Null and duplication (The more you attack it/its warped space, the more dupes pop out) in Chapter 9.

I think the Rumor page may become broken very, very soon.

Sadly Alina's abilities are more broken inverse than outside it. Though if we can find out which Witches she has in her barriers, we could make a "With Prep" tab that would have more abilities.

In Magia Record her Barrier ability is op because she spawns a bunch of witches to fight alongside her.

In Vs Battles, we don't even know what their abilities are or their ratings, which makes it hard to use in an actual battle.

I refuuuuuse

Once the Puella Magi active threads drop to like, 12, then maybe.

Not really, waiting for the conclusion of Chapter 9 so we can finally see Eve / Walpurgisnacht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back