• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

SydaVg4_d.webp
i also got a manga base goku render (the current one is prob better)
This image looks too blurry/low resolution to me. Sorry.

I added Saitama, Mira, Sonic, Grotesque Zamasu, Future Zamasu Base and Rosè Goku Black (Rosè to better match the art style).
Also, I did put Infinite Zamasu's image at the center and made it a little bigger.

I think the current base Fusion Zamasu looks better, despite it being a fan render.
I also think that Goku Black's sickle of sorrow and Fusion Zamasu's light barriers images could be removed, but I'll wait for more opinions.
Also, Saitama doesn't really need a kid version image (pre-training looks bad, but at least it represents a key).

I also think that Goku Black's sickle of sorrow and Fusion Zamasu's light barriers images could be removed, but I'll wait for more opinions.
Also, Saitama doesn't really need a kid version image (pre-training looks bad, but at least it represents a key).
I do not mind if you remove these images

Also, thank you for the help.

I.M. Meen cover image for I. M. Meen

Also, Ultron render for Ultron, since the one we have for "Ultron" is based on Annihilation Conquest, so we have two images for Annihilation Conquest. The one I propose as replacement has been in guidebooks and was one of Ultron's more common bodies, seen in Ultron 10 and 12 for instance. I personally feel that we should have a tab for every Ultron body, but if there's one that should stand for all the others, it's that one.

Last edited:
This page should be renamed to Peni Parker (Into the Spider-Verse), since the comic book version exists and might get a page.

some of the guys over at the OPM discussion thread, including me, think that the current casual saitama image looks pretty bad especially compared to the one we originally had. can we change it back to this? its much higher quality
I do not mind if somebody changes it back to how it was before.

I handled it. I am neutral regarding which is better though.

I think the current base looks okay. I have changed the Demon Goddess one.

Back