• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Request for Roronoa Zoro's Asura render to be replaced with this:
aUlNESW.png

I'm going to work on 2 new profiles for the wiki and i'm going to put them in sandbox/blog first

are these okay (two are manga and two are from anime)

Chito-Episode-1.jpg

Yuuri-Episode-1.jpg

db0209f95da73f41e1b72fb4387980ff.png

Yuuri-en-el-manga.webp

The current image profile for Kamina is not a full-body one and comes from the secondary material manga. This new render I created came from an android game Summons Board which style is based on the anime series and shown his whole body, so I request for the profile to change into that instead.

I'm going to work on 2 new profiles for the wiki and i'm going to put them in sandbox/blog first

Chito-Episode-1.jpg

Yuuri-Episode-1.jpg

Yuuri-en-el-manga.webp
Well, it is better if you find good whole body images to render (remove the character backgrounds for).

The current image profile for Kamina is not a full-body one and comes from the secondary material manga. This new render I created came from an android game Summons Board which style is based on the anime series and shown his whole body, so I request for the profile to change into that instead.
That is fine, yes. I will handle it. Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Chito-Episode-1.jpg

Yuuri-Episode-1.jpg

Yuuri-en-el-manga.webp
Well, it is better if you find good whole body images to render (remove the character backgrounds for).
Maybe @MonkeyOfLife can handle that part
@MonkeyOfLife

Are you interested in this task?

Sure

As in removing background for these?

Or also finding full body images?
Well, the images above do not look very good for our purposes, but are better than nothing if you can not easily find better alternatives.

Only if the character profile pages are for the anime incarnations.

Also when I’m done with the profile one day, I was just wondering if it is okay if I show it on crt first after I make a sandbox for it/blog? (I mean it’s not tier 1 but I’d like some constructive criticism/check if it’s accurate or not) (it’s best to let @Promestein to know as he’s knowledgeable on it)

Only if the character profile pages are for the anime incarnations.
I wanted to show images for both the manga and anime (the profile shows both)

Also when I’m done with the profile one day, I was just wondering if it is okay if I show it on crt first after I make a sandbox for it/blog? (I mean it’s not tier 1 but I’d like some constructive criticism/check if it’s accurate or not) (it’s best to let @Promestein to know as he’s knowledgeable on it)
No problem. However, @Promestein is a woman.
I wanted to show images for both the manga and anime (the profile shows both)
Okay. It doesn't seem like a problem to include manga images in that case, but anime images should preferably also be found and rendered.

No problem. However, @Promestein is a woman.

Okay. It doesn't seem like a problem to include manga images in that case, but anime images should preferably also be found and rendered.

Yeah but these two were rendered (though I’m only using the blonde girl)
Would this and this work? They're the visuals from the anime and come with white background so it was easy enough to render.

Okay. I am not sure what you mean though.

Okay. I am not sure what you mean though.
Chito the black hair girl doesn’t really have any feats and stuff which is why I’m not using her. That’s why I want it removed

yuuri (the blonde girl actually has feats sort of) she blew up a giant robot with explosives and at least is good with a gun. So I suggest dropping the images for chito while keeping the images for yuuri.

As for regarding anime images being found and rendered. That shouldn’t be a problem since @BeatTheBest already found two anime images for the two girls and rendered/added them to the wiki, (I just want chito’s removed)

Actually I think I’ve changed my mind regarding making the profiles. I think I might not make them just to save some extra work for me.

sorry but that’s my decision

Changed to

Changed to
That is a good improvement. Feel free to handle it please.

Back