• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

I didn't say that change it, just add in the Tabber, isn't this thread also for adding images?
I don't seem to have made myself clear, if I have to create a new tabber, what should it be called?
Thoughts on the render I shared compared to the current one?
I would honestly prefer the actual render as the one you propose is too dark on the thighs and knees which can be visually confusing but I would still appreciate more input.

I found another render of Goku in DBS Super Hero that could be used for his Base form key

Hmm, i still think the current render is far better.
Personally I'm not a big fan of Gokus colour palette on the current one, also the render being of him two arcs ago in the ToP makes me think we should go with something that represents him as of now

Changed to

Changed to

The previous images were fine, but the new renders highlight the character better and are a bit better than the previous ones so done.
Thx

Tho I feel like we should also perhaps wait for Ant/others opinions whenever it's possibly debatable I think 🤔

Only major profile changes or changes that we are not 100% sure about should be asked for additional input, in this case the new additions are better than the previous images so it's fine, although of course Ant can give his opinion when he looks at the thread.

Requesting for this image to replace King's unmasked base render for his profile (Credit to @MonkeyOfLife for rendering it):

This as well changed to
🙈

Both of those images seem fine to apply.

Requesting for this image to replace King's unmasked base render for his profile (Credit to @MonkeyOfLife for rendering it):
The only issue is that King is supposed to have brown skin as far as I recall. Is somebody willing to try to fix that?

The only issue is that King is supposed to have brown skin as far as I recall. Is somebody willing to try to fix that?
That's how Oda drew his skin in volume 102:

Yes. That is a much better image for our purposes. Feel free to use it to replace the previously used image.

Back