• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Could you give the original image? I can remove the left texts bubbles

038-A600-D-B7-BB-4702-829-F-F4233-C388927.jpg

Photoshop is extremely expensive, and just as extremely risky to download via bittorrent without having one's computer infected by malware.
Yap agreed. Hence, I am paying it legally for almost 5 years. Better, and it shows support to the company.
This one seems alternative, and I use it at school for rush editing.

Tho I could render the image myself, but I don't know, it does not look renderable in my opinion. Resizing is the only solution.

This ok?

This ok?

we gonna add the image to her profile?

we gonna add the image to her profile?

I added it

I have unlocked the page for you now. Tell us here when you are done.

Last edited:
Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

I think that they look good enough to add, yes. Thank you for helping out. 🙏 🎅

By the way, I think that the current final suit image looks better than your new one, so that should preferably remain at least.

By the way, I think that the current final suit image looks better than your new one, so that should preferably remain at least.
Imo the new one of the Hot Toys figure fits in with the other renders better and looks less cartoony

Possibly, but it is aesthetically uglier in my view.

My apologies, but no.

Anyway, I also restored the old black and gold suit image. It doesn't look as good, but fits much better into the page, due to being considerably more vertical in layout.

My apologies, but no.

Anyway, I also restored the old black and gold suit image. It doesn't look as good, but fits much better into the page, due to being considerably more vertical in layout.
I'm fine with the old black and gold image being used but if it helps I just uploaded a higher quality version of it that can be used, also I know you like the concept art version of the final suit more than the hot toys figure but in my opinion the figure is more accurate and true to how the suit looks at the end of NWH, so I uploaded another potential render that could be used but I understand if you still like the current one more, that's just my thoughts on it.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out. 🙏

The image is currently too large in the associated character profile page though. I will try to fix the problem.

Back