• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

I tried it, it looks fine for me.
Can somebody upload that image to our wiki please? I can only see a low quality/resolution version in Mozilla Firefox, and it does not automatically open in my Imgur app when I click on it for some reason.

While it's not a clear full body render, it's from a one piece game and much more accurate representation of what hybrid kaido actually looks like, the current one is fan art
Yes, agreed. I will try to fit the image in question into Kaidou's page if somebody uploads it to our wiki.

Is it just me or is the image used for SSG Goku goody? I mean, it's just something about the eyes being weirdly spaced out. I think it should be replaced with a more on-model image, like this one

spssjggokuredfighter.png

Is it just me or is the image used for SSG Goku goody? I mean, it's just something about the eyes being weirdly spaced out. I think it should be replaced with a more on-model image, like this one

spssjggokuredfighter.png
I do not think that your suggested replacement looks aesthetically pleasing or striking/impressive/cool enough. My apologies. I am not unwilling to use a replacement image if you find something that looks much better though.

Last edited:
Thank you for being reasonable. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I don't know if I should ask this question here since it is related to the topic of images but well

In Doctor Who there is this character called Mad mind the Bophemeral, he does not have an official image or something like that but due to the story in which he appears, it was explicitly said that he is the Great attractor, i should put an image of the great attractor as representation in his future profile?

Requesting for this image to be added to Rob Lucci's profile for his Awakened Zoan Form (Credit to @MonkeyOfLife for rendering it):

Requesting for this image to be added to Rob Lucci's profile for his Awakened Zoan Form (Credit to @MonkeyOfLife for rendering it):
Wouldn't that be considered a spoiler since it just appeared in Chapter 1069?

I don't know if I should ask this question here since it is related to the topic of images but well

In Doctor Who there is this character called Mad mind the Bophemeral, he does not have an official image or something like that but due to the story in which he appears, it was explicitly said that he is the Great attractor, i should put an image of the great attractor as representation in his future profile?
Please elaborate/explain a bit further regarding the context.

I added it to his page.

Please elaborate/explain a bit further regarding the context.
Long story, the Constructors of Destiny made a cosmic supercomputer to answer anything, due to its nature as part of the universe its final design was a supermassive black hole which became known as the great attractor for the rest of the universe's life.

Okay, and now you have found an image for its profile page in our wiki?

Changed to (Better quality and transparent image)

Can someone help me with something.

First of all, can anyone remove the "Dying Will Tabber" the render isn't good and was accidentally added from my sandbox.

Second of all. Can anyone create a new tabber called X-Gloves Version V.R. with this image

Thanks in Advance.
Like this?
Wait nevermind... Someone else handled it 🤔... Weird, no history of me changing it

Thank you very much for helping out, Dereck03. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
Is it reasonable if these 5 images could be applied to the characters in Ikusei? (Clantail, Genopsyko, Lapis, Pfle, and Akane)

Back