• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

It isn't a problem. Is somebody willing to add replace the header images for those pages then please?

Thank you very much for helping out.

Replace his Shikai image in the Fullbring Zanpakuto section with this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:FB_Shikai_Ichigo_(Bleach)_Render.png

Replace her Post-Timeskip image with this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rukia_Kuchiki_(Bleach)_Render.png

Replace his Shikai image in the Fullbring Zanpakuto section with this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:FB_Shikai_Ichigo_(Bleach)_Render.png

Replace her Post-Timeskip image with this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Rukia_Kuchiki_(Bleach)_Render.png
Handled.

If I am being honest, her current Render is taller and takes a lot of unused space, Is it not better to align her to right?
The current one doesn't have unused space, all four sides of the image are just right outside her pixels, unlike the picture I mentioned where there are a lot of unused spaces vertically. Also, I have no opinion regarding the alignment or which image should be used because I was simply just pointing the details out.

The current one doesn't have unused space, all four sides of the image are just right outside her pixels, unlike the picture I mentioned where there are a lot of unused spaces vertically. Also, I have no opinion regarding the alignment or which image should be used because I was simply just pointing the details out.
Did you try to align the rendered image to the right? Mind screenshotting it, since I am the one who rendered the "rendered-image".

Did you try to align the rendered image to the right? Mind screenshotting it, since I am the one who rendered the "rendered-image".
I was talking about it vertically, not the alignment, compare what mister gentleman monkey sent and the originally proposed image.

Also, thank you for the demonstration, sir monkey.

If I am being honest, her current Render is taller and takes a lot of unused space, Is it not better to align her to right?
I handled it.
Thank you for helping out.

The new image would technically take up less horizontal space, which is good, but it is also not drawn in a style that is as similar to that of the original artist as the one we use currently, and also seems a bit more sexualised, so given that Tatsumaki physically looks to be underage, I am personally not quite comfortable with if we use it in a character profile page.

So I currently prefer if we use the old image after I cropped away some more empty surrounding space in it.

Post-Flashpoint's base Batman render is the Rebirth one, and while that's not incorrect I think we should have the N52 design in the tabber.

Professor Hulk render for Hulk, there might be no key but the Professor Hulk era and incarnation is just as important as the others.
Thank you for helping out.

I added the images, as well as the in my view most defining Merged Hulk quote that I could think of. It is a bit long for my taste though.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hulk_(Marvel_Comics)?type=revision&diff=7763844&oldid=7752145

I think that calling him the Merged Hulk is more respectful to his creator, Peter David, who loathes the "Professor Hulk" name that Paul Jenkins came up with later.

I think that calling him the Merged Hulk is more respectful to his creator, Peter David, who loathes the "Professor Hulk" name that Paul Jenkins came up with later.
That is fair. I completely forgot Jenkins had come up with the name, I thought David was the first to have the Merged Hulk refer to himself as "the Professor".

No, that was Jenkins.

Anyway, is the quote that I added acceptable? I personally think that it is good, distinctive, defining, and characteristic, but it is also a rather long conversation rather than just a single expression from the Hulk himself.

I am very open for better suggestions.

Anyway, is the quote that I added acceptable? I personally think that it is good, distinctive, defining, and characteristic, but it is also a rather long conversation rather than just a single expression from the Hulk himself.

I am very open for better suggestions.
I think it's good, but for a potentially better and shorter quote, I'm thinking this bit against Ajax.

Thank you, but that is just combat quipping. It doesn't get to the heart of his personality.

Thank you, but that is just combat quipping. It doesn't get to the heart of his personality.
Fair enough, others could be...

"Good day, gentlemen. You'll be pleased to know... the doctor is in." from Future Imperfect, against Maestro's soldiers.

Or this from the same issue

Or... "I think you should know that I find the prospect of littering the landscape with you very distasteful. You're just grunts, after all. So believe my sincerity when I say to you...let us reason together." against Tran-Sabal soldiers.

Back