• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Hey, so I propose that we change Batman (Post-Crisis)'s profile image to this iconic image by Jim Lee.
The reason being that I think it looks far better, and is way more iconic. Whenever I think Batman, I immediately think of that image. Plus, it would be a perfect counterpart to the image we currently use for Superman's profile, which is just as iconic. It's just too cool. Probably a bit of a fanboy-ish proposal, but ehh, worth a shot.

I think that it is probably fine to apply, and as you say, it is a nice counterpart to our currently used Superman image.

Hey, so I propose that we change Batman (Post-Crisis)'s profile image to this iconic image by Jim Lee.
The reason being that I think it looks far better, and is way more iconic. Whenever I think Batman, I immediately think of that image. Plus, it would be a perfect counterpart to the image we currently use for Superman's profile, which is just as iconic. It's just too cool. Probably a bit of a fanboy-ish proposal, but ehh, worth a shot.
I can't see it

That works fine.

What was the wiki that you originally found the image in?

That works fine.

What was the wiki that you originally found the image in?
The DC Database

No problem. We are celebrating in the ruins of a once great franchise, but nevertheless, the memories are still there.

How about this?
That image is lower size then that of the original
You need to press Original file and save image from there btw

Changed to

Changed to

Needed alot of editing 🥲

Changed to

Since the manga one wasn't good enough last time, I found this Art from a game which fits the post timeskip version as well

Changed to

Changed to

Needed alot of editing 🥲

Changed to

Since the manga one wasn't good enough last time, I found this Art from a game which fits the post timeskip version as well
I agree with Akainu & Aokiji. Disagree on Franky.

The images for Aokiji and Akainu are probably fine to use, but the Franky one takes too much room in the page and displays a silly pose.

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Add older version

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

All of them look good.

However, I think Carrot's current Sulong render is better.

EDIT: Also am I the only one who thinks that Roger's older look/fit is better than his newer design??

To me all of the new images seem fine to use except for that of Carrot, as the current image looks a bit better.

I am not sure. My apologies if I am causing offence, but I do not think that those renders seem very well made.

You think so? Guess second one seems messy (was surrounded by some aura and that's why is has those points, but I expected to be treated ans abstract effect tho); but is the first one really that bad compared with the current one?

Back