• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Unfortunately, there's no digital version of the picture, and I can only get an scan (you can find it here, third image), from where I render it.

You can use a useful reverse image search function here, to find higher-quality versions of images:

Here's the enhanced version

Don't think I need to transparent the original as well

Yes. That one should be fine to apply. Thank you for helping out.

Hello.

Is it fine if I add the following image for Gear 5 Luffy to his post-timeskip profile page?

Hello.

Is it fine if I add the following image for Gear 5 Luffy to his post-timeskip profile page?

No, there are much better versions of that image

Hello.

Most of his face is covered up, eh

Okay. Never mind then.

Can somebody provide rendered versions of the considerably better versions of that image? Perhaps we can add that instead?

Okay. Never mind then.

Can somebody provide rendered versions of the considerably better versions of that image? Perhaps we can add that instead?
I have these
KUJ6D0G.png

VPfR40K.png

Thank you.

Should we use the coloured one? It needs to be uploaded to our wiki first though.

Personally prefer the black and white one as it shows more (complete hair and left foot), but the colored one isn't bad at all

Shouldn't we add him when he actually gets his stats/key on his profile for his gear 5th? Feels unnecessary to add him if we have no information about him on the profile

To be fair, that page you made didn't contain an image before

Then thank you for help.
Is this ok? 😅
Or this?

Is this ok? 😅
Or this?
Both are ok.

Both images seem fine to use, yes. What is the difference between them?

Okay. The less cluttered option is probably better to apply then.

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Add his butler version

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Retrys:​

Changed to

Add Punk hazard key

Changed to

Most of them are improvements, but we should preferably keep the current images for Pedro, Inuarashi, Bonney, and Rayleigh.

I am uncertain about Charlotte and zombie Oars.

Thank you very much for helping out.

Why Bonny? Her current image is quite low detail/bad quality while my version of the image fits with the rest of worst generation and being her official design
Okay. You can probably use it then. I just thought that the new image wouldn't fit well into Bonney's page, in terms of size.

Back