• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Changed to

Got it from the official website and is higher quality
I added it.

Can we change Mario to this as the current render is kind of outdated and it also fits with Luigis render
cdaa90289f544c782870a9ebf63796143f1781e7.png

Changed to

I suppose that it is probably fine, but you will need to center the image in his profile page.

It seems like the image has already been removed by one of our members.

We should not use a new image before it has been officially accepted by the SCP site though.

That will never happen as this paragraph explains:
While normally SCP Staff would attempt to create replacement images, SCP-173 will likely not be receiving one. This is because the original author of SCP-173 — Moto42 — has requested via email that we do not replace SCP-173's image when we remove it. This is to allow everyone to envision SCP-173 for themselves, instead of there being a singular, definitive, official "SCP-173". Although the status of adding a replacement will be voted upon as well, it is likely that SCP-173 will remain without an image. To be clear, beyond the licensing notice and the image, SCP-173 will not be modified in any way.

If we are doing it to respect the author and copyright holder which will should then shouldn’t we remove the fanart image of it on the scp foundation’s verse page?
I am not sure, as it may be impractical for the formatting if the rest of the verse page uses the image links format. Maybe we can use the most popular fan image for the character? Again, I am not certain. Input would be appreciated.

I am not sure, as it may be impractical for the formatting if the rest of the verse page uses the image links format. Maybe we can use the most popular fan image for the character? Again, I am not certain. Input would be appreciated.
There are many SCPs on the verse page which already use the same question mark for their image, because they lack official art. We could just do that for SCP-173 as well.

Okay. Thank you for the suggestion. That should be fine then. Feel free to apply your suggestion.

Nooooooo.

I specifically chose that one because that was the inspiration for the Natural Weaponry profile in the first place, as well as doing a good job of representing the ability in its own right.

I don't wanna see it replaced. :(

Ok?
thinking-hmm.gif

Was just a suggestion... But isn't the current one quite bad? Since it hard to understand what's happening?

Oh this is Starter, thought it was Saman.. Got confused 👁️

Back