• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

I mean, the description for does clearly show what exactly is happening.

Plus, the gif would catch more eyes than just the image of animal maws, imo.

Plus, the gif would catch more eyes than just the image of animal maws, imo.
True... But still confusing

I mean, the description for does clearly show what exactly is happening.
True... But still confusing 😅

Idk when I first saw it I couldn't think what was happening but I do understand more know... Which I think that can be a problem but the current isn't that bad so keeping it should be fine if you don't want it changed.

I agree that it would likely be better if we use an image featuring claws and teeth, or similar, instead, but if Starter Pack really wants to keep the animation, we can probably do so.

Hmm, I can agree to that proposal, actually.

I had been thinking about it and realized the whole "teeth and claws' thing is the general idea for Natural Weaponry, regardless of my feelings on the topic. But if we can keep both, all the better!

The Vector (claws) and Tiger (teeth) images seem good to use to me.

So we could have the following tabbers then:
Claws, Teeth, Other

This way we have representation for the two primary associations, while recognizing and demonstrating a more specific/creative example as well.

Yes, that seems fine to me.

I would avoid to give precise names to them, because it makes it look like the power itself encompasses only those things.
I would go with a more generic I, II, III etc..

Also, would it be possible to make a montage of more images? Like, a panel with 4 pictures depicting the claws and fangs of real animals, and use them for the first tabber, so the other 2, 3 or whatever can be dedicated to fictional examples.

I would avoid to give precise names to them, because it makes it look like the power itself encompasses only those things.
I am not sure in either direction regarding this.
Also, would it be possible to make a montage of more images? Like, a panel with 4 pictures depicting the claws and fangs of real animals, and use them for the first tabber, so the other 2, 3 or whatever can be dedicated to fictional examples.
That seems fine to me.

It would obviously be possible, so are you asking me to create that?
Which images would it use?

Well, golden eagle, tiger, and crocodile seem fine to use for the montage (isn't it called a collage?), but we need a fourth as well, preferably featuring the claws of some mammal.

Yes, that is fine to use.

That seems good to apply to me. Thank you.

Thank you for making this collage!
However, I suggest to replace the golden eagle's claws with its beak, and either the crocodile or the tiger with some horned animal (a bull or a rhino).
In that way it'd feature four different but common animal weaponry, instead of four images showing two of the """same""" thing.

Also, we can move the discussion to this thread, since we are also going to debate the inclusion of other images.

Thank you for making this collage!
However, I suggest to replace the golden eagle's claws with its beak, and either the crocodile or the tiger with some horned animal (a bull or a rhino).
In that way it'd feature four different but common animal weaponry, instead of four images showing two of the """same""" thing.

Also, we can move the discussion to this thread, since we are also going to debate the inclusion of other images.
Okay. I can do that when I get home to my computer.

Thank you for helping out.

Goku's SSJ, SSJB, and MUI images need to be changed. Those images are literally from Dragon Ball FighterZ and not from the actual anime itself.

I personally think that we should keep them until higher quality replacements are found.

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

This image is much better transparented and higher quality then the last kaidou image I requested

Add

Last edited:
The Magellan image is fine to add, but I think that the current Kaido image looks good and better captures his personality. It is also easier to fit in the page to the right of his quote, rather than having to center it.

Thank you. Also, I added a new, in my view better, quote for Kaido's dragon form.

Changed to

This image is much better transparented and higher quality then the last kaidou image I requested

Add
I like the new Kaido since it actually has his weapon.

A new coloured and rendered image for Kaido's hybrid form would be very appreciated though. The current image of it is quite bad in my view.

Back