• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

I was wondering if we could change Kurapika's Scarlet Eyes render to either this or this or this?
Agree, personally 1st and 2nd...

The first one is standing straight and focuses on the eyes

The second one has better eye color and has the same clothes as his base

The third one has the most detailed eyes... (tho it isn't what's it focused on)

So actually idk, all of the three looks good 🐵

I was wondering if we could change Kurapika's Scarlet Eyes render to either this or this or this?
I think the second one fits him the best because it perfectly represents how he looks normally. I still think the current render with the suit should remain in another tabber though, because that's how he's looked after the events of York New City up until the current events.

Side note, but where did you get these renders? They look absolutely amazing, and are very high quality.

Honestly I think Killua's and Hisoka's renders are pretty good, but I did find others if yall prefer them over the current ones.

Killua1
Killua2

Hisoka1
Hisoka2

As for Chrollo's base:

Chrollo1
Chrollo2

Chrollo's Incognito render is fine as is as well, but I found this as well:

ChrolloIncog
Question... Why are they all from discord?

Uploading them to discord (I think) alot of the time, loses image quality
Feitan's Base:

Feitan1
Feitan2
Feitan3

Nobunga's Normal Fit:

NobuNorm1
NobuNorm2

Nobunga's Casual Fit:

NobuCas1

Machi:

Machi1
Machi2

Franklin:

Franklin1
Franklin2

Shalmark's Base:

Shalmark1

Shizuku:

Shizuku1
Shizuku2

Pakunoda:

Pakunoda1

Uvogin:

Uvogin1
Uvogin2
Uvogin3

Kortopi (His render is fine imo, but here are the others just in case):

Kortopi1
Kortopi2

Sorry for the flood, I think that should be it for the Phantom Troupe, I'll do the rest of the cast later
Could you quote this because of the size?

Oh they do???

I just uploaded them from discord cause the images break for some reason when I don't upload them on discord.
Do you have the images in files? If you do, uploading them on the wiki instead as discord isn't an image uploader (tho I tested it on discord right now and it didn't lose quality, might be only on public servers? Idk I definitely remember discord images making images lose quality... It did to my renders and gifs when I tried last time)

Or how did you get the images?

(oh the website)

I'll see if I can get them all the same size because all of them are different sizes (example image 1 and image 2)

Last edited:
The current images for most of the other characters look good already, but the first one for Nobunaga is fine to use if you wish.

The current images for most of the other characters look good already, but the first one for Nobunaga is fine to use if you wish.
I have all the images in full quality downloaded… I’ll just resize them and then do the same thing I do to the one piece verse where I list the images

Franklin's 1st alternative image and Uvogin's 2nd are also good, if they are large enough at full size.

I have all the images in full quality downloaded… I’ll just resize them and then do the same thing I do to the one piece verse where I list the images
Thank you for helping out. Only a few of them are better than the current ones though, and they need to have the empty areas cropped.

Last edited:
These are all the images that aren't too much cut out. (I'll do it in parts because there is alot)
Changed to
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
5. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image

Changed to
1. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
5. Image
6. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image

1. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image

1. Image
2. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
Pick the number which image should change and don't respond to the ones that don't need changes

Last edited:
Image #1 is fine for Gon.

Image #4 is fine for red-eyed Kurapika.

Image #1 is fine for Chrollo.

Image #1 is fine for Nobunaga.

Image #1 is fine for Feitan.

Image #1 is fine for Machi.

Image #2 is fine for Franklin.

I was wondering if this image could replace Alibaba's FDEA image.

Main reason why: the image I'm proposing is much closer to the "camera" so we can very clearly see his face and his body alot better than the original image.

While there could be an argument about the foot being cut out, funnily enough the same thing can be said about the same image, almost the whole leg is cut off/behind his body.

It's also far less cluttered as the original image has fire that isn't very pleasing to the eye/easy to look at compared to the image I'm proposing.
Also @MonkeyOfLife whenever you can, could you update Alibaba's FDEA render? Cause I don't know how to

Changed to
1. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image

Changed to
1. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image

Changed to
1. Image

Changed to
1. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image

Changed to
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image

Changed to
1. Image

Changed to
1. Image

Shalnark: Image #1

Shizuku: Image #2

Pakunoda: Image #1

Uvogin: Image #2

Kortopi: Image #1

Melody: Image #1

Pokkle: Possibly Image #1, but neither of them are very good.

Shalnark: Image #1

Shizuku: Image #2

Pakunoda: Image #1

Uvogin: Image #2

Kortopi: Image #1

Melody: Image #1

Pokkle: Possibly Image #1, but neither of them are very good.
What about Basho and hanzo?

I know in light mode it’s hard to see but in dark mode you can see they are badly rendered btw

The current images are not good, but the new ones look even worse. They are largely disproportionate or cut off.

I would like to propose a change to the current Dingodile profile picture, as it is pretty ugly and there are much better looking renders out there.

We currently have two good choices for a replacement. Either the version from Crash 4 or the version from On The Run. Either would be good for me, but I'll leave the choice to you guys.

To me the second image seems fine to apply. Feel free to add it.

Apologies for doing this again so soon, but I found a couple more Crash profiles that suffer from poor N-Sane Trilogy renders like Dingodile. Specifically, Tiny Tiger and N. Gin.

Luckily, just like Dingodile, there are suitable replacements. Here we have On The Run! Tiny Tiger and Crash 4 N. Gin.
Just so you know, when you download or open the image on wiki's you press the name under the image which gets you the highest/Original quality of that image.

It should say this at the end of the link when opening the image: /revision/latest?cb=20191215184111&format=original

The new images look good personally 👍

Last edited:
Changed to

Got it from the official website and is higher quality

Back