• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to (Notable Attacks/Techniques)

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to
To me all of the replacement images seem fine to apply.

All added... I didn't implement the images the best so I think they need some size adjustments
Please try to handle it as well as possible via a few comparison attempts. I do not have limitless free time to handle all of my tasks in this community.

Please try to handle it as well as possible via a few comparison attempts. I do not have limitless free time to handle all of my tasks in this community.
Only Lao g, sogeking and jack I'm unsure about

Sure I'll try but what I think is what looks good isn't the same as yours, I'm trying to understand how you do it but it's difficult as you always change how you change size, kinda hard to explain

You kinda instinctively make the sizing and it's hard for me to understand what size you want me to make it but I'll try

Last edited:
I resized them.

Usopp's summary is simply way too long to fit it nicely, someone should probably shorten it.
We don't need people's whole life stories I don't think.

Only Lao g, sogeking and jack I'm unsure about

Sure I'll try but what I think is what looks good isn't the same as yours, I'm trying to understand how you do it but it's difficult as you always change how you change size, kinda hard to explain

You kinda instinctively make the sizing and it's hard for me to understand what size you want me to make it but I'll try
Well, I just try to fit the images into the pages in a manner that is neither too obscure, not takes too much room, via trial and error, but given that the images often have very different layout and proportions, it differs from case to case.

Well, I just try to fit the images into the pages in a manner that is neither too obscure, not takes too much room, via trial and error, but given that the images often have very different layout and proportions, it differs from case to case.
Yee that's the problem, also the page itself at times makes it seem out if place but I do understand more how slim images should look

I resized them.

Usopp's summary is simply way too long to fit it nicely, someone should probably shorten it.
We don't need people's whole life stories I don't think.
Thank you for helping out. You can shorten it down a bit to the more relevant parts if you wish.

Yee that's the problem, also the page itself at times makes it seem out if place but I do understand more how slim images should look
Well, I mainly try to fit them into the standard computer and tablet layout, without using Fandom's complete widescreen option, but it is hard to make the images look as good as possible from every device in every viewing mode.

The new images for those two characters did not work very well after all, so I changed back to the old images instead.

Weren't small on my screen. 🤷‍♀️
I see what Ant means now. Formatting these pages sucks, especially after Fandom decided to make their layout so ugly and cluttered, and the preview doesn't even line up with how it appears after I hit save. Trial and error is really the only way, which I know clutters the recent edits page that Ant patrols.

Old images look fine anyways.
Thank you for helping out. You can shorten it down a bit to the more relevant parts if you wish.
I don't know anything about One Piece, the summary just seems to contain tons of useless plot information, and I'm already busy doing stuff for the Render Requests Board.

I'll see if any of the supporters want to take a look at it.

Weren't small on my screen. 🤷‍♀️
I see what Ant means now. Formatting these pages sucks, especially after Fandom decided to make their layout so ugly and cluttered, and the preview doesn't even line up with how it appears after I hit save. Trial and error is really the only way, which I know clutters the recent edits page that Ant patrols.
Trial and error is fine. It does not clutter the page that I patrol.
Old images look fine anyways.
Yes.
I don't know anything about One Piece, the summary just seems to contain tons of useless plot information, and I'm already busy doing stuff for the Render Requests Board.

I'll see if any of the supporters want to take a look at it.
Okay. No problem.

I am fine with if we use the first of your suggested images, if you upload it to our wiki first.

I have done so

Change to

I was wondering if this image could replace Alibaba's FDEA image.

Main reason why: the image I'm proposing is much closer to the "camera" so we can very clearly see his face and his body alot better than the original image.

While there could be an argument about the foot being cut out, funnily enough the same thing can be said about the same image, almost the whole leg is cut off/behind his body.

It's also far less cluttered as the original image has fire that isn't very pleasing to the eye/easy to look at compared to the image I'm proposing.

I think that the new image seems fine to apply.

I was wondering if this image could replace Alibaba's FDEA image.

Main reason why: the image I'm proposing is much closer to the "camera" so we can very clearly see his face and his body alot better than the original image.

While there could be an argument about the foot being cut out, funnily enough the same thing can be said about the same image, almost the whole leg is cut off/behind his body.

It's also far less cluttered as the original image has fire that isn't very pleasing to the eye/easy to look at compared to the image I'm proposing.
Also I'm struggling to update Alibaba's FDEA render, can someone either teach me how to do it, or do it for me?

Back