• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

The current Beerus image looks very good, yes.

Potential Profile Image Replacements:
Killer Pre-time skip key:
R6jnFrx.png

KIller Post-time skip key:
JeL5R0Q.png

They look good to use, or at least the non-silly one, but you need to specify which tabber/game that each should be used for.

Could this new image for White Vision be added to MCU Vision's profile? Could it please get titled either "Post Resurrection" or "Spectral Vision"?

As for the quote below it could it be "I am Vision." with the caption "- Vision after regaining his memories" please? Additionally a spoiler warning for WandaVision would need to be added to the summary of the profile. Thank you in advance.

I replaced Mega-Kaiju's image.

About Sentry, isn't there a better shot? I agree with the removal of the current if it's a fan art, but that render doesn't look very good, a better one or a full shot (even with the background, like that fan art) would be preferrable.

Thank you for helping out.

What should we do with the Towa images? They look pretty good, but I think that our currently used images were good as well the last time that I checked.

I just checked our Towa page, and the images look good to me, especially the first one.

About Sentry, isn't there a better shot? I agree with the removal of the current if it's a fan art, but that render doesn't look very good, a better one or a full shot (even with the background, like that fan art) would be preferrable.
Unfortunately, he didn't get a big panel/shot. But these two could be better (although I can't access Photoshop so I can't render them :/)

You can ask in our render requests thread.

Can this render of Madama Butterfly be swapped for the current image used on her profile? While this one doesn't show her wings and her legs, the current one used is un-rendered, low quality concept art. I don't even know why her page is locked to begin with since she's a rather minor character in the series who doesn't even show her face until the second game.

I added the Mxyzptlk and Luthor images to their profile pages.

Can this render of Madama Butterfly be swapped for the current image used on her profile? While this one doesn't show her wings and her legs, the current one used is un-rendered, low quality concept art. I don't even know why her page is locked to begin with since she's a rather minor character in the series who doesn't even show her face until the second game.
I have unlocked the page, but you need a better replacement image. The current one is a bit better than what you suggested.

I would like to apply all these images (Rindou Koga to Tenma Sukuna (Human) one) to the correspond Kajiri Kamui Kagura profiles.

Most Shinza pages already use the character's sprite, and the ones who lack it aren't really great.

For the Tenmas especially, in addition to their Tenma and Kamunagara, they should all get a sprite of their "human form", such as how we do it for Tenma Tokoyo.

Also the sprites just are cooler overall so why not use them.

Apologies, I forgot to pass through this thread before I replaced certain images (since the one who turned them into renders uploaded them to imgur and I uploaded them to the wiki directly into the pages so I wouldn't forget)

These are the pages I've added images to: DCAMU Etrigan, Shendu, and Fox Kids Venom

I've only added official images, is everyone fine with these additions?

Additionally, I have this image for Dormammu's gallery, his debut design. Seems important enough to keep in there, I'd say.

Last edited:
I would like to apply all these images (Rindou Koga to Tenma Sukuna (Human) one) to the correspond Kajiri Kamui Kagura profiles.

Most Shinza pages already use the character's sprite, and the ones who lack it aren't really great.

For the Tenmas especially, in addition to their Tenma and Kamunagara, they should all get a sprite of their "human form", such as how we do it for Tenma Tokoyo.

Also the sprites just are cooler overall so why not use them.
It seems fine to me. What do others here think?

Back