• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Tllm We have standard calcs for a reason. Using a standard calc is 100% allowed.

Also, the speed is fine, we still give subsonic for FTE movement, as long as none of a few possible disqualifiers pop up.

Okay. The third page can probably stay then.

The Phantom
Where do I start?
  • The name is wrong, it should be Kit Walker, not Chris Walker
  • The page should be named Phantom XXI, since he's the 21st Phantom
  • The page is barren. Even the first Phantom story ever published gives him more abilities like acrobatics, martial arts, paralys inducement, preperation, etc
  • There are NO scans or citations

That seems fine to me.

It is too bad that nobody has created a profile page for the long-running Swedish version of the character. His comicbook here has been running since year 1950.

That seems fine to me.

It is too bad that nobody has created a profile page for the long-running Swedish version of the character. His comicbook here has been running since year 1950.

I really want to work on Phantom eventually, I recently got a bunch of collections of the original stories, but the only English translations of the Fantomen stories are only published in Australia with limited digital releases. Very annoying

I really want to work on Phantom eventually, I recently got a bunch of collections of the original stories, but the only English translations of the Fantomen stories are only published in Australia with limited digital releases. Very annoying
Okay. That is good. Thank you very much for helping out.

It really is a shame that the Swedish The Phantom stories have not been translated internationally, as there have been lots of good ones over the years. It is a great old comic book that also features other good European comics such as Thorgal, and even included Tom Strong for a while as well.

Perhaps you can ask other Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish members here if they are willing to help you out? I am unfortunately too overworked already, and try to exercise or meditate when I get some free time.

I deleted the poorly made page btw.

This verse does not appear to be of high quality, nor does it appear to have a single character page.

The character profiles in this verse are really barebones. Their AP and Speed ratings do seem to link to a calculation on narutoforums though, so I'm not sure.

This verse does not appear to be of high quality, nor does it appear to have a single character page.
I deleted it.

The character profiles in this verse are really barebones. Their AP and Speed ratings do seem to link to a calculation on narutoforums though, so I'm not sure.
I am not sure either, given that the characters do have justifications for their statistics.

Someone accidently posted their calc as a page.

This verse should also be evaulated.

Ratings are not at all explained.

No calc at all. Although their 8-C rating comes from sheer size, I'm not sure if it would need one.

Abilities like reality warping, omnipresence, and time manipulation with literally no justification.

Someone accidently posted their calc as a page.
I handled it:

This verse should also be evaulated.

Ratings are not at all explained.

No calc at all. Although their 8-C rating comes from sheer size, I'm not sure if it would need one.

Abilities like reality warping, omnipresence, and time manipulation with literally no justification.
I am perfectly fine with if we delete all of this verse from our wiki.

I strongly doubt that, given how busy Ultima is IRL, to the point of not responding for weeks to important threads in this forum, for example, but I could send him a PM if you really wish.

I strongly doubt that, given how busy Ultima is IRL, to the point of not responding for weeks to important threads in this forum, for example, but I could send him a PM if you really wish.
Probably not then. I didn't really know the details of his activeness, but just wanted to be sure not to delete it if supporters actually wish to fix it.

Well, I can delete the verse, if the rest of you think that it is fine to do so.

The only calc for it is severely outdated which basically messes over all the stats + no scans
@The_real_cal_howard could try revising it

Stats have no calcs for them, no scans and user weho has made the page is inactive

Speed is outdated, no scans and the AP while has a calc is based on something we don't know how it looks since destroying a tree is a vague description of a feat
Person who made is also inactive
The verse would be wall

No supporters listed, powers either lack scans or the scans do a bad job showing why it qualifies for that

Ya know, I DID ask you to tell me what was poor quality about the profiles so I could update em. But cool

Only one of the ratings is backed by calcs, the rest seems to be based on nothing as far as I can see
Various other stuff isn't calced, lacks scans and so on
@Robot972 could try revising the verse

Not seeing this was my bad tho since I've been out for a few weeks. But at least the pages are still up so I can deal with this :/

No references for any of the scans whatsoever, also stats are all wacky

Hmm... you can see the reason through the page preview

Some of my suggestions or "promotions" or whatever:

If you find a verse or character page that have feat descriptions but no scans for explanation, please list them in the link below and ask the content creators to ask for help to supplement such before they took it for too long and have the profiles deleted just to be raised again.

If the said character has feats supported by comic/video scans but no calc blog on our site, ask them to post at the links below

If the said character has feats supported by an unevaluated calc blog on our site, ask them to post the unevaluated calc blog at the link below

Also all members are highly recommended to look at the standard profiles for verses and characters and the rules in making profiles and pages before making pages desired.

No references for any of the scans whatsoever, also stats are all wacky
At least the pages are all referenced.

Ask the content creators to supplement feat scans and calc blogs should be fine

Hmm... you can see the reason through the page preview
Deleted

They are now ye, weren't initially.
Noted.
I know what they're listing, it's bad lol, they're using powernull to scale AP and have someone listed 9-B+ while listing 4 High 6-C feats.
Then, ask the editors to supplement the scans if possible.

The scans with the context are part of what justifies characters at what tiers.
There are no calc blogs.
My whole sentence is asking the page editors to supplement feat scans and calc blogs.

Thanks for the notice anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I can delete the verse, if the rest of you think that it is fine to do so.
So about the following verse.

Some of my suggestions or "promotions" or whatever:

If you find a verse or character page that have feat descriptions but no scans for explanation, please list them in the link below and ask the content creators to ask for help to supplement such before they took it for too long and have the profiles deleted just to be raised again.

If the said character has feats supported by comic/video scans but no calc blog on our site, ask them to post at the links below

If the said character has feats supported by an unevaluated calc blog on our site, ask them to post the unevaluated calc blog at the link below

Also all members are highly recommended to look at the standard profiles for verses and characters and the rules in making profiles and pages before making pages desired.
Very good suggestions, and also a good initiative to start the first thread above yesterday. Should I give it a sticky to the top threads of our wiki management forum, and possibly add a link to it from our wiki navigation bar as well?

Last edited:
@The_Impress

Can't you and other knowledgeable members try to improve on Spiral's page instead, as she is a rather prominent and distinctive character? If not, I do not mind if we delete it.

I have no issues with that verse being deleted.
I have handled it.

Back