• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They showed Void sitting right next to Mephiles.
Big deal.
Black Doom retains his Game origins in Archie, same with Void.
There needs to be evidence to say Mephiles doesn't have connection to his Game counterpart when other brief game characters do.
They literally shouldn't. Two separate continuities, multiverses, stories, franchises, however you want to name it.
Using Word of God, as nothing in the comic contradicts WoG, is the only hint we have to Mephiles' Origins.
No, but nothing actually supports wog sans just a mention in a handbook. Doesn't even come from the comic itself
We know the Zone Cops are capable of Power Nulling beings like Void, and Al & Cal, so they logically would be able to Power Null Game Mephiles as well. Void and Al & Cal aren't the same kind of beings.
As I said, guesswork.

I never said "nope, there I win." However, you using a handbook mention and a throwaway wog to create 3 different pages completely based on guesswork and headcanon isn't something you should be doing.

All the scaling is there because... muh scaling without much reasoning or actual evidence. Do you not see the issues with this? I mean if you don't fair enough, do what you want. But either way, they aren't in line with standards.

The writer Ian Flynn confirmed that Sonic 06 directly took place in Archie which is why they have abilities scaling from their game counterparts. The source should just be added to their profiles.
Okay. That seems like a good solution then.

Is somebody here willing to handle it please?

So you are fine with low quality files that are completely guessworks? Especially at tier 2 and 1? but want to delete "guesswork" on a tier 9 page that is arguably better? Gotcha. Sure then. Keep all three.

So you are fine with low quality files that are completely guessworks? Especially at tier 2 and 1? but want to delete "guesswork" on a tier 9 page that is arguably better? Gotcha. Sure then. Keep all three.
Are you able to guess a different origin of Mephiles' in Archie? And what would that guess be based on?

Are you able to guess a different origin of Mephiles' in Archie? And what would that guess be based on?

That's not the issue....

But since everyone is fine with keeping low quality pages up, who am I to get rid of them. You lot do you lol

That's not the issue....

But since everyone is fine with keeping low quality pages up, who am I to get rid of them. You lot do you lol
I mean, if you are able to make guesswork, there should be multiple interpretations to come up in the book for Mephiles that contradicts WoG.

He could be an ordinary plumber.

So you are fine with low quality files that are completely guessworks? Especially at tier 2 and 1?
I suppose that it is a valid point if they are of low quality and have high tiers.
but want to delete "guesswork" on a tier 9 page that is arguably better? Gotcha. Sure then. Keep all three.
What are you referring to more specifically?

Late to the party

But looks like those Archie Sonic characters deserve revamp rather than nuke and rework.

Build a CRT and do the job already with Sonic and Archie Comics experts
Okay. Is some Archie Sonic supporter here willing to handle it please?

Okay. Is some Archie Sonic supporter here willing to handle it please?
I can add the WoG statement to the profiles under Notes, to be more clear for Solaris, Iblis and Mephilis.

But looks like those Archie Sonic characters deserve revamp rather than nuke and rework.
What immediate issues would you like to have tackled? There is a lot of Archie related stuff to be edited & added(or removed). Mav an Archie expert has expressed to start feeling burn out on doing Archie related revisions. The Archie supporters have been distracted covering Game and IDW, while I personally having been aiming to complete Promotional Comic and the Sonic OVA before continuing focus on Archie. What needs to be handled in the immediate future?

Last edited:
What immediate issues would you like to have tackled? There is a lot of Archie related stuff to be edited & added(or removed). Mav an Archie expert has expressed to start feeling burn out on doing Archie related revisions. The Archie supporters have been distracted covering Game and IDW, while I personally having been aiming to complete Promotional Comic and the Sonic OVA before continuing focus on Archie. What needs to be handled in the immediate future?
@Jasonsith

This profile can be deleted since he isn't a relevant character, and several scans and justifications are missing in his profile
I would agree with the deletion. I don't believe Hodor has much to justified a Vs debating profile and his justifications that were there are gone.
Well, within the Game of Thrones TV show he was a rather prominent character, even if that was not the case in the books, and there doesn't seem to be anything particularly wrong with his profile page in our wiki. It would help with some justification texts though.

Would you or @LordTracer be willing to handle that, RoTt35?

Well, within the Game of Thrones TV show he was a rather prominent character, even if that was not the case in the books, and there doesn't seem to be anything particularly wrong with his profile page in our wiki. It would help with some justification texts though.
Hodor is a character who cannot and doesn't want to fight due to his mental condition and because he is a non-violent person, all the feats he has are from when he was possessed by Bran. So in my opinion it is unnecessary to keep his profile since he is useless for versus threads and he isn't a relevant character

Last edited:
Hodor is a character who cannot and doesn't want to fight due to his mental condition and because he is a non-violent person, all the feats he has are from when he was possessed by Bran. So in my opinion it is unnecessary to keep his profile since he is useless for versus threads and he isn't a relevant character
Well if he could fight or even has fought (despite being possessed), he should stay as long as other character profile requirements are met.

I am beginning to be interested in building a thread for bringing up feat clips and scans and pics and links and files.

They can be set in priority and/or usefulness

(e.g. materials which are useful in determining feat yields or degree of hax are super useful, those just demonstrating powers are less useful but still useful, those who just needs the scans so much or their profiles will be nuked otherwise will be given higher priority, etc)

This can be potentially helpful in preserving character profiles.
So if anyone is in it, tell me where I should raise such thread.

I’m fine with Hodor’s page being deleted.
Well, I personally don't think that the page seems to cause any harm, but if there is a consensus here to delete it, I suppose that we can do so, as it doesn't seem important.

I am beginning to be interested in building a thread for bringing up feat clips and scans and pics and links and files.

They can be set in priority and/or usefulness

(e.g. materials which are useful in determining feat yields or degree of hax are super useful, those just demonstrating powers are less useful but still useful, those who just needs the scans so much or their profiles will be nuked otherwise will be given higher priority, etc)

This can be potentially helpful in preserving character profiles.
So if anyone is in it, tell me where I should raise such thread.
If you mean an official wiki management forum thread in which staff members who want to keep pages from being deleted can summon other members who seem to be knowledgeable about the relevant fictions in question, I suppose that seems like a good idea.

Anyway, the character prpfile pages for the following verse largely do not seem to have proper justifications for their statistics, and the page creator has still not fixed the problem, despite that I talked with him about it. Should we delete it?

Never mind. There seem to be calculations available, but not proper justification links inserted into the character profile pages.

Thank you for helping out, Nehz. I copied his page into a sandbox for him, and deleted it afterwards.

Yes. Thanks again for helping out in any case.

The only calc for it is severely outdated which basically messes over all the stats + no scans
@The_real_cal_howard could try revising it

Stats have no calcs for them, no scans and user weho has made the page is inactive

Speed is outdated, no scans and the AP while has a calc is based on something we don't know how it looks since destroying a tree is a vague description of a feat
Person who made is also inactive

I think that the first two linked cases seem fine to delete, but am not sure about the third. You make good points though.

Back