• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No scans and all justifications come from a gag scene.
I handled it.

Hey, can we talk about this for a minute? I actually would like the verse to be deleted for the following reasons;
  1. The pages are generally low quality, I agree. These are my first contributions to the wiki and I've improved much since then.
  2. As they stand, the pages are functionally unfinished due to being made prior to a few major arcs in the webcomic and before I really understood the cosmology and how dimensions work. For example, if I understand things correctly Coyote should be Low 1-C at least.
  3. I am neither willing, nor able to put in the effort to make a kinda massive verse revision right now, and this matters because, to my knowledge, I am the only active user familiar enough with the series to make a decent revision. Besides, important arcs are still happening in the comic so a revision would possibly be inaccurate in a few months anyway.
I should note that if the verse is deleted, I will be remaking it at a later date, but it won't be anytime soon (possibly not even this year frankly). I should also note that while I am basically inactive right now, I am planning on coming back, to the wiki mostly, in the near future. If anyone needs to contact me, (for some reason?), the easiest way would be through discord.
Hmm. I am not sure. Are the current character statistics based on valid calculations and feats?

This file needs to be deleted as its generally bad. It's hella outdated, wrong ap and durability stuff, also wrong justifications - he didn't create the universe, hell and heaven.

Anyway, I agree with DontTalk's evaluation above regarding the series about prostitution.

We feature far more objectively extreme and morally reprehensible verses in our wiki, including ones featuring extreme degrees of nihilistic soul-crushing social-Darwinian absolutely amoral cosmic horror, systematic demonic torture and violation of trillions of sentient beings, and gleefully gratuitious extremely gory graphic entrails-splattering thrill-killing. If we deleted everything in our wiki that I find very spiritually and/or ideologically destructive, we would probably have to remove around a third of our verses, and that obviously isn't realistic.

Given that the Fandom company is placed in a less totalitarian country than most of the rest of the world, and I also have rather left-libertarian preferences and mostly believe in democratic principles, we should preferably only keep our censorship to what is necessary.

Last edited:

This file needs to be deleted as its generally bad. It's hella outdated, wrong ap and durability stuff, also wrong justifications - he didn't create the universe, hell and heaven.
@ArmBill @Ss3micah @Jasonsith

What do you think?

Throw it into discussion at the Dr Slump thread

I have backed up it as a draft so feel free to nuke it once consensus is made there

Throw it into discussion at the Dr Slump thread

I have backed up it as a draft so feel free to nuke it once consensus is made there
@Confluctor

Yes, but if the statistics are really much higher than 9-B, it is far preferable to get them calculated, or the pages will turn misleading.
I don't think that's likely, probably 9-A at most and that's a maybe, from what I saw, unless there's information I can't be aware of

I don't think that's likely, probably 9-A at most and that's a maybe, from what I saw, unless there's information I can't be aware of
Okay. It would still be preferable if you calculate some feats for Dillon's Rolling Western though.

Okay. I have deleted the Dr. Slump God page, and removed all links to it from other regular VSB wiki pages.

0 appearance aside from a handbook. On top of that, his file says this
Assumptions on how it fights are pulled from the Games.
There is a lot wrong with this assumption.

Essentially pretty much everything is guesswork.

Especially things like this;
Incorporeality and Regeneration (Low-Godly; Scaling from its game counterpart and is an energy spirit)

Same issue as above.

Would you be willing to clean up the pages in question, or are they not worth the effort?

I think Confluctor is implying that the pages come from a handbook, and everything else is just cross scaled between the game and comic. Thus, not really salvagable.

I would only agree with Iblis.

Ian Flynn states the general events of Sonic 06 is canon to Archie's continuity and Mephiles for certain appears in the comic in a Multiverse Prison, presume after the events of Archie's Sonic 06.

Here is solaris' page.

0 appearance aside from a handbook. On top of that, his file says this

There is a lot wrong with this assumption.

Essentially pretty much everything is guesswork.

Especially things like this;

Same issue as above.
The writer Ian Flynn confirmed that Sonic 06 directly took place in Archie which is why they have abilities scaling from their game counterparts. The source should just be added to their profiles.

New scaling needs to be found then. Cause right now pages are made from just mentions and everything - aside from ap, which comes from a handbook mention - is just guesswork
Its not like it was being made up out of nowhere. The writers states Sonic 06 is canon and even includes Mephiles' existence into the comic. The only doubt is the presentation, because he also says Shadow the Hedgehog (The Game) is canon as well but Archie isn't one-to-one with the adaption BUT the characters from the Shadow the Hedgehog game kept their backgrounds intact in Archie.

If Ian Flynn (Head writer) said the heroes gathered the Chaos Emeralds and Sonic saw to the defeat of Solaris in the Archie continuity, we don't have room to interrupt it in any other way than Super Sonic fought Solaris and that would be how Mephiles appeared in the Zone Cops' multiverse prison.

The writer Ian Flynn confirmed that Sonic 06 directly took place in Archie which is why they have abilities scaling from their game counterparts. The source should just be added to their profiles.
Ian can say whatever he wants, really. This profile is using too much guesswork.

Its not like it was being made up out of nowhere. The writers states Sonic 06 is canon and even includes Mephiles' existence into the comic. The only doubt is the presentation, because he also says Shadow the Hedgehog (The Game) is canon as well but Archie isn't one-to-one with the adaption BUT the characters from the Shadow the Hedgehog game kept their backgrounds intact in Archie.

If Ian Flynn (Head writer) said the heroes gathered the Chaos Emeralds and Sonic saw to the defeat of Solaris in the Archie continuity, we don't have room to interrupt it in any other way than Super Sonic fought Solaris and that would be how Mephiles appeared in the Zone Cops' multiverse prison.
No, no, we shouldn't be assuming this dude has this many abilities and scaling when he never even appeared in the comic itself.

The writers can say all he wants, but if the source material hasn't shown any of this stuff, why even add it? Almost everything here is a guesswork.

Ian has said a lot of crap in his lifetime, we really shouldn't be puttin him anywhere above the actual comics. If he isn't in comics, and is obviously a fairly irrelevant character, should have avoided scaling anyone from him.

Ian can say whatever he wants, really. This profile is using too much guesswork.
The writers can say all he wants, but if the source material hasn't shown any of this stuff, why even add it? Almost everything here is a guesswork.
They have shown Mephiles existing in the comic and the only note of a backstory for him is Sonic 06. There isn't room for guesswork for him, especially when Mephiles is sitting next to Void in the multiverse prison, who's Archie backstory is incredibly similar to his game version.

No, no, we shouldn't be assuming this dude has this many abilities and scaling when he never even appeared in the comic itself.
Oh, some of those abilities comes from Solaris being a creation of Chaos Energy in the Archie continuity. Solaris is put as the same kind of being as Perfect Chaos, as they are both noted to be creations of Mammoth Mogul.

They have shown Mephiles existing in the comic and the only note of a backstory for him is Sonic 06. There isn't room for guesswork for him, especially when Mephiles is sitting next to Void in the multiverse prison, who's Archie backstory is incredibly similar to his game version.
You mean to tell me he showed all those abilities? All those scalings?

No, and we both know that. We both read the same thing and he showed none of those abilities or anything like that.
Oh, some of those abilities comes from Solaris being a creation of Chaos Energy
Okay and?
in the Archie continuity. Solaris is put as the same kind of being as Perfect Chaos
Again, ok and?
, as they are both noted to be creations of Mammoth Mogul.
And I don't see how that actually gives him any abilities and whatnot.

You mean to tell me he showed all those abilities? All those scalings?

No, and we both know that. We both read the same thing and he showed none of those abilities or anything like that.
They showed Void sitting right next to Mephiles. Black Doom retains his Game origins in Archie, same with Void. There needs to be evidence to say Mephiles doesn't have connection to his Game counterpart when other brief game characters do. Using Word of God, as nothing in the comic contradicts WoG, is the only hint we have to Mephiles' Origins.

We know the Zone Cops are capable of Power Nulling beings like Void, and Al & Cal, so they logically would be able to Power Null Game Mephiles as well. Void and Al & Cal aren't the same kind of beings.

Back