• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why is God-mountain back and even protected...

I remember it being discussed and deleted in 2017. I can't provide the full context since I'm not directly familiar with it, but from what I remember, it's just a drawing in a wordless, featless comic, who the artist later said on social media was an omnipotent god (usually in response to leading questions), and has since been used to scale Godzilla to omnipotence.

To go from my vague memory's to the profile's substance, the AP section gives it 2-C because it's "confirmed by Ulises Farinas multiple times to have created all of IDW's Godzillaverse", with there only being one scan; this one of the artist saying simply "god is the creator of our universe". There are so many layers of wrong with using that (which I can go into if necessary) to justify a jump from Unknown stats to 2-C, even if it wasn't for a verse like Godzilla that has multiple writers and strict standards on using WoG.

EDIT 1: Recently, in a thread about this, Cyberblader debunked reasons for the character getting that tier, with Ant & DDM agreeing and closing the thread.

EDIT 2: After further looking into it, looks like I remembered it being discussed in 2020, where Apex was reported for creating that profile (and literally inventing from nothing 2 others that were supposedly from the same comic). He wasn't banned for this as the profiles were created in 2016, and he claimed to have changed since. But with this I'm wondering if I should bring it up in the RVT again, should I?
He is a character form thhe comic.

He is not featless, he showed powers like telekinesis, energy manipulation, mind control, summoning among others..... jesus I literally adeed scans and references to his powers.

I linked actual interwiews with the staff of IDW that explained IDW's Godzilla is a multiverse.

I mean this is what Amelia Lonelyheart said back then:

I would like to report Apex PredatorX. They were blatantly insulting Zark/Imp-ress and going around in circles in regards to her planned revision. In addition, they have a history of messing with the Godzilla pages, causing @WeeklyBattles to revise the verse and delete some of their pages, some of which were for characters that didn't even exist, and were created to exaggerate Godzilla's stats. However, he can probably explain better then I can, I'm afraid.

Like the validity of that argument starts saying that I was insulting staff..... something that never happened.

And second God-mountain exist in the comic, he is not my invention and no one scales to him in the comic.

Also again the justification of God-mountain says "likely" which is something that coul be or not.

If the problem is the tiering we can simply put it at '''Unknown'''... or scale him to Godzilla.

Is not necessary turning this into a unnecessary drama.

Last edited:
Maybe just keep him at "Unknown" or "Unknown, at least [insert Godzilla tier]"?
Yes, God-mountain effortlessly pushed back Godzilla with his Rainbow beam( he didn't used his full power as he needed Godzilla join his army), something that even SpaceGodzilla couldn't do with his Corona beam at maximum power.

First of all, Apex asked me on my wall if I was okay with it. And I honestly did not know what actual "Connections to Abrahamic deities" it had. And I kind of forgot that certain scans were fake. If scans are fake, they should not be used at all I agree. But yeah, I kind of sucks that my short term memory isn't very good at times.

But Apex is a really nice and chill guy who often works hard to find sources even if he is often unaware of where the source comes from or if the method of obtaining the source is off limits. I do not wish to ban him over a misunderstanding such as this especially since he politely asked me if I was okay with it before then. So it would honestly be a fault on my end if anyone. So my apologies for being oblivious.

But I'm curious to know what why it may or may not be considered controversial and would prefer to hear more elaborate details before I can truly say. I might have a good sense of judgement depending on which "Abrahamic religion" it would be based off of. But if it's too controversial to publicly go into full details, shoot me a DM about it.

First of all, Apex asked me on my wall if I was okay with it. And I honestly did not know what actual "Connections to Abrahamic deities" it had. And I kind of forgot that certain scans were fake. If scans are fake, they should not be used at all I agree. But yeah, I kind of sucks that my short term memory isn't very good at times.

But Apex is a really nice and chill guy who often works hard to find sources even if he is often unaware of where the source comes from or if the method of obtaining the source is off limits. I do not wish to ban him over a misunderstanding such as this especially since he politely asked me if I was okay with it before then. So it would honestly be a fault on my end if anyone. So my apologies for being oblivious.

But I'm curious to know what why it may or may not be considered controversial and would prefer to hear more elaborate details before I can truly say. I might have a good sense of judgement depending on which "Abrahamic religion" it would be based off of. But if it's too controversial to publicly go into full details, shoot me a DM about it.
Thank you buddy.

However I have to point out God-mountain is the actul Mt. Purgatory and he has no relation to any religion.

Note: God-mountain is confirmed by Erick Freitas to not be the God of the Abrahamic faith systems. This is further supported by Ulises Fariñas calling God-mountain as a portrayal of Mt. Purgatory.

Both those scans have broken URLs, but I suppose that also makes sense. And it sounds more of a reference to Dante's works that loosely reference religion and theology as opposed to them actually being literal interpretations of certain faiths. To be perfectly honest, I don't think the religious aspect is controversial as far as people of my faith are concerned.

But Confluctor's proposal sounds good to me and a content revision sounds reasonable.

Try here

The thing here is that apparently the wiki doesn't accepts WoG for event if it doesn't contradict anything from the comic.

Although my other sources are from actual interviews with IDW staff.

If you'll notice, I never mentioned anything about it having connections to Abrahamic deities, since I find that wholly irrelevant. We have profiles for characters that are explicitly meant to be Abrahamic deities, who cares about a mountain being called God-mountain? Onto the actual stuff of substance.

He is not featless, he showed powers like telekinesis, energy manipulation, mind control, summoning among others..... jesus I literally adeed scans and references to his powers.

I haven't read the comic, but that's what Wokistan and Zark said about it after they read it when this last came up. But tbf maybe they were just talking about feats for stats.

I linked actual interwiews with the staff of IDW that explained IDW's Godzilla is a multiverse.

That's not relevant. Those statements are not substantive support for a cropped tweet saying "God is the creator of our universe".

Also again the justification of God-mountain says "likely" which is something that coul be or not. If the problem is the tiering we can simply put it at '''Unknown'''... or scale him to Godzilla.

Likely's not good enough for something like this. Unknown should work though.

Yes, God-mountain effortlessly pushed back Godzilla with his Rainbow beam( he didn't used his full power as he needed Godzilla join his army), something that even SpaceGodzilla couldn't do with his Corona beam at maximum power.

It seems a bit strange for this to be considered AP and not just "creates a portal under Godzilla that Godzilla falls into" or even "Telekinesis" (LS not AP), but ig that's something for the CRT.

Last edited:
It's "just a moon" that is being directed by an intelligent entity to crash into Saturn.

I don't think talking about this subject here is a good idea, I've opened a CRT for that.
Please link to it here, so the others can participate.

Also, I think that the above conclusion was to give GM unknown statistics.

I deleted the page, somebody should send him an instruction message.

Should Billy Hatcher's profile be deleted? It was created back in 2016 yet the profile's statistics have yet to be sourced, lack calcs, and are kind of shady. Such as being City level for causing a city wide blizzard for freezing a Windmill... causing volcanic activity and defeating Dark Raven who doesn't have a profile that I know of. His speed is not looking good either, Hypersonic racing large animals, dodging rocks that came from a volcano, and for his lightspeed justification is reflecting dark balls of energy back as light balls of energy... He lacks a verse page to.

I think it's possible to update it properly given, but I don't have the time to work on it since I'm handling other verses (need to update them with references and such)

@Saikou_The_Lewd_King made a substantive change to the page back in 2016, maybe you could ask him about it?
Ok. I'll @ him.
Should Billy Hatcher's profile be deleted? It was created back in 2016 yet the profile's statistics have yet to be sourced, lack calcs, and are kind of shady. Such as being City level for causing a city wide blizzard for freezing a Windmill... causing volcanic activity and defeating Dark Raven who doesn't have a profile that I know of. His speed is not looking good either, Hypersonic racing large animals, dodging rocks that came from a volcano, and for his lightspeed justification is reflecting dark balls of energy back as light balls of energy... He lacks a verse page to.

I think it's possible to update it properly given, but I don't have the time to work on it since I'm handling other verses (need to update them with references and such)
@Saikou_The_Lewd_King what do you think about this, should we delete the profile?

Saikou is almost inactive nowadays. It may be best if we just delete the page.

Thank you. If any other pages link to it, said links need to be removed as well though.

Poorly written, outdated, misguided and misinformation, awfully formatted, ugly pictures, and it uses the series' Japanese title as its origin.
the verse page could probably also be deleted, too. i have a copy of the opponents on a separate blog.

It seems more like a toss-up. My Hero Academia and Attack on Titan use their English title, Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) use their Japanese ones. Of course, though, "Redo of Healer" is the title most people are familiar as a result of the anime "popularizing" it. It is also present in every logo, from the manga to the light novel, just underneath the Japanese title.

Back