• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
See the conversation that I quoted above. That is all that I know about it.

Cramorant intelligence is wrong and why does it have time and space manipulation.
Okay so it having conceptual manipulation must be some mistake, because it sure as hell doesn't have that. IDK who made the page for him, but that definitely needs to get yeeted.

Space-time manipulation though is actually fine like Daddybrawl said. My thread to give all pokemon space-time hax was accepted and I made a blog for why they'd have it. It needs to be implemented in the pages better most definitely, but Cramorant having the ability listed is fine.

Okay. It is probably fine if you appropriately adjust the page then.

On inspection I believe Shang-Chi (Marvel Comics) should be deleted, it is a very rudimentary understanding of the character, not listing alot of his powers, keys or even his tieirng mechanics.

I'll work on recreating his page in the future, but for now I don't see any point in keeping a poor page

This profile seems a bit too empty, no scans or calcs. Sounds a bit like guesswork. And the intelligence section seems kinda wrong since it's missing the proper term?

Can't believe I posted this in a calc request forum last time smh

On inspection I believe Shang-Chi (Marvel Comics) should be deleted, it is a very rudimentary understanding of the character, not listing alot of his powers, keys or even his tieirng mechanics.

I'll work on recreating his page in the future, but for now I don't see any point in keeping a poor page
The Mandarin MCU page likely also needs to be deleted, and the links to them removed, in that case.

However, I didn't notice anything deletion-worthy about either of them when I checked through them earlier. Isn't it better to just revise them instead?

This profile seems a bit too empty, no scans or calcs. Sounds a bit like guesswork. And the intelligence section seems kinda wrong since it's missing the proper term?

Can't believe I posted this in a calc request forum last time smh
Well, the justifications for the statistics seem to make sense in themselves, so I am not sure if deleting the page is a good idea.

However, I didn't notice anything deletion-worthy about either of them when I checked through them earlier. Isn't it better to just revise them instead?
See they look fine from a glance, issue however is that it's only represnting like, 15% of the character I'd say.

People are making multiple Shang-Chi matches, noting his heightened exposure after the movie, and it'll take me time to complete his reading order (I've just reached Masters
of Kung-fu #50).

I just feel like it's better to not have a profile rather than have a poor one, especially if it's getting attention.

Oh. Sorry. I thought that you were talking about the MCU profile page, which seemed fine to me earlier.

I will check.

Hmm. The page seems limited in scope, yes, but not exactly deletion-worthy. I am uncertain if it wouldn't be better to just revise it instead. My apologies.

I also added the image:

The old one was rather disproportionately drawn.

This should be deleted. Not enough info at the moment to create a profile, wrong statistics and lacking a lot of stuff.

Lacks everything tbh. Should wait for new guide or JoJolands. Or create a more reliable profile with reliable info like i'm doing.

I deleted the page. Someone should probably give the user warning/instructions.

How bad was the troll page? For how long should we ban the member who created it?

This should be deleted. Not enough info at the moment to create a profile, wrong statistics and lacking a lot of stuff.
I deleted the page, and removed the wiki links to it.

How bad was the troll page? For how long should we ban the member who created it?

It was fairly bad, there was no image but the tiers varied from 3-A(I think) to 0, and seems a whole lot like something made for trolling.

As for banning who made it, it can be decided among other people I can't decide meself.

It seems harmless to me, as long as the character profile statistics are reliable.

Back