• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

adcsadsdasc.PNG

Also did other random stuff to other Profiles, like Satoru Gojo.

I've sent them a message explaining the process of putting forward such edits.

Clover, for the record, the ideal method I've found to fix multiple edits from a user is to click "history", compare to the last edit before the one you want to revert, click "edit", and then save it. It will revert it back to the state it was in at that time. You undid one of his edits but not the other, no big deal, but I figured you may want to know.

Clover, for the record, the ideal method I've found to fix multiple edits from a user is to click "history", compare to the last edit before the one you want to revert, click "edit", and then save it. It will revert it back to the state it was in at that time. You undid one of his edits but not the other, no big deal, but I figured you may want to know.
Appreciate it. I'm a little paranoid admittedly, because I tried to do this before but I ended up screwing it up, but I'll absolutely keep it in mind. Thanks

Back