• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's fairly normal for verses that were either added recently, someone had plans to introduce it but never got around to finishing it aside from 1 character, or are being worked on as we speak.
According to the "historial" the verse was created on June 29, 2015, and the link to the profile of its only character was added the same day, therefore I doubt that it continues to work today, if it has been almost the same for 5 years

Profile was made by someone who isn't in the MCU discussion threads or community and was a poorly made profile made by a user in a whim and goes against the one we've already sandboxed and discussed in detail

Profile was made by someone who isn't in the MCU discussion threads or community and was a poorly made profile made by a user in a whim and goes against the one we've already sandboxed and discussed in detail
I handled it

This probably doesn't need deletion, but it does need some fixing up. Wall+ AP without a calc, baseless Building level dura and the lifting strength is just the description from our example page. No scans for literally anything and the intelligence is wanked to Genius.

EDIT: The user that made the page looks to relatively new here too.

I deleted the page and gave the creator of it an instruction message.

i think this should be deleted because Lou Change (a scp expert) said this

"I am pretty sure it isn't worth being on the site actually due to requirements to get a profile here."

I do not know. It does not seem like a problematic page to me.

I deleted the page and will give an instruction.

I have done so. However, he keeps recreating one of the pages, so if he does not stop, I will have to block him.

Tell me here if he continues please.

I linked him to such instructions, yes.

It seems like I will have to ban him then.

Why is God-mountain back and even protected...

I remember it being discussed and deleted in 2017. I can't provide the full context since I'm not directly familiar with it, but from what I remember, it's just a drawing in a wordless, featless comic, who the artist later said on social media was an omnipotent god (usually in response to leading questions), and has since been used to scale Godzilla to omnipotence.

To go from my vague memory's to the profile's substance, the AP section gives it 2-C because it's "confirmed by Ulises Farinas multiple times to have created all of IDW's Godzillaverse", with there only being one scan; this one of the artist saying simply "god is the creator of our universe". There are so many layers of wrong with using that (which I can go into if necessary) to justify a jump from Unknown stats to 2-C, even if it wasn't for a verse like Godzilla that has multiple writers and strict standards on using WoG.

EDIT 1: Recently, in a thread about this, Cyberblader debunked reasons for the character getting that tier, with Ant & DDM agreeing and closing the thread.

EDIT 2: After further looking into it, looks like I remembered it being discussed in 2020, where Apex was reported for creating that profile (and literally inventing from nothing 2 others that were supposedly from the same comic). He wasn't banned for this as the profiles were created in 2016, and he claimed to have changed since. But with this I'm wondering if I should bring it up in the RVT again, should I?

Last edited:
I am not sure. I did not remember the previous discussion. I was mainly worried about that a mountain made of corpses of monsters seemingly portrayed as the Abrahamic God would deeply offend many of our visitors. Apex told me that this was not the case though, so I allowed the page tostay undeleted yesterday.

Anyway, Apex is generally well-behaved. Banning him over this seems like serious overkill.

Back