• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Poorly written, outdated, misguided and misinformation, awfully formatted, ugly pictures, and it uses the series' Japanese title as its origin.
the verse page could probably also be deleted, too. i have a copy of the opponents on a separate blog.
You could just clean it up instead.

I also renamed the verse page earlier today, due to your request.

Mind you, I also dislike the series for essentially being a perverted, misogynistic, and sadistic revenge-fantasy, but I dislike plenty of popular verses in our wiki as well, and do not delete (or try to downgrade) them anyway.

Mind you, I also dislike the series for essentially being a perverted, misogynistic, and sadistic revenge-fantasy, but I dislike plenty of popular verses in our wiki as well, and do not delete (or try to downgrade) them anyway.
Same, it's pretty disgusting.

I also agree that Null can just revise the current profile instead of deleting it and remaking it with new stats.

Wait, FUUUCK, i misread as well
its a fictional version of God, not religion one

we have several Gods.

Going to have agree without the removal of the DC God profile. There is no material from the comics that supports the Overvoid being connected to The Source and The Presence and the justifications on the page are either scans being taken out of context or random scans that don’t support the justification whatsoever.

Last edited:
The idea of the character would have actually been quite interesting.
I think it would have been a bad idea. The Source is supposed to be an energy that connects all life existing outside of the Source Wall and the Overvoid is supposed to be this supreme consciousness underlying everything that exist. Combining the two into one entity doesn’t really make much sense as they represent two different important roles in the cosmology.

So I got curious and stumbled on Fester Addams.

1. Examples for whom can harm Fester that he's harmed in turn would be good.

2. The profile is desperately lacking calculations outside of the 9-A.

3. That isn't how you format Tier/AP/Dura/SS in a varies tier.

4. Speed, Stamina, Range, and Intelligence are all lacking justifications, especially speed and intelligence, which need to have justifications for something like Peak Human and "varies" respectively.

5. I SEVERELY doubt Fester Addams hasn't appeared enough for some kind of weakness or lack thereof to be listed.

6. Weapon Mastery, Immortality type 2, and toon force need justifications.

All in all the profile needs to be fixed or deleted.

Last edited:
I think it would have been a bad idea. The Source is supposed to be an energy that connects all life existing outside of the Source Wall and the Overvoid is supposed to be this supreme consciousness underlying everything that exist. Combining the two into one entity doesn’t really make much sense as they represent two different important roles in the cosmology.
We are working on a revision to separate the DC cosmology into that of the most prominent versions by different writers. This profile page will likely be removed in conjunction, but I am not certain. The preparations go slowly at the moment though.

So I got curious and stumbled on Fester Addams.

1. Examples for whom can harm Fester that he's harmed in turn would be good.

2. The profile is desperately lacking calculations outside of the 9-A.

3. That isn't how you format Tier/AP/Dura/SS in a varies tier.

4. Speed, Stamina, Range, and Intelligence are all lacking justifications, especially speed and intelligence, which need to have justifications for something like Peak Human and "varies" respectively.

5. I SEVERELY doubt Fester Addams hasn't appeared enough for some kind of weakness or lack thereof to be listed.

6. Weapon Mastery, Immortality type 2, and toon force need justifications.

All in all the profile needs to be fixed or deleted.
I deleted it.

Do we allow featless?

Would also like to nominate this file for deletion. The p&a is more or less fine but it lacks a bit of context and proper explaination. Plus the speed statistics are plain wrong.

Also it has barely been touched since 2018 sans a few scan adds in 2019.

I am planning a creation of the entire verse along with this file once Lessa 3 finishes (translation wise). If this can be deleted then that will be great.

Do we allow featless?
It doesn't seem to cause any harm, so it should probably be fine to keep.

Would also like to nominate this file for deletion. The p&a is more or less fine but it lacks a bit of context and proper explaination. Plus the speed statistics are plain wrong.

Also it has barely been touched since 2018 sans a few scan adds in 2019.

I am planning a creation of the entire verse along with this file once Lessa 3 finishes (translation wise). If this can be deleted then that will be great.
I deleted it.

Back