• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so this was talked to me in my discord and while I originally defended it, I think Kongzilla should be deleted. As the creator I’m ashamed of it to an extent as it very messy imo and isn’t up to standard. The character isn’t even a part of either the King Kong franchise or the Godzilla franchise, and the stats and abilities are not really supported and guess work. All in all it is really just poorly made and has imo to many problems to be on the wiki, plus it is a minor character with one appearance, and said character most people have never heard of.

Ok so this was talked to me in my discord and while I originally defended it, I think Kongzilla should be deleted. As the creator I’m ashamed of it to an extent as it very messy imo and isn’t up to standard. The character isn’t even a part of either the King Kong franchise or the Godzilla franchise, and the stats and abilities are not really supported and guess work. All in all it is really just poorly made and has imo to many problems to be on the wiki, plus it is a minor character with one appearance, and said character most people have never heard of.
I support you

Thanks though it isn’t really needed. Just an obscure character with false info on the profile and lacks stats that aren’t guess work. It is just pretty bad beginning to end.

Richard Parker: page is basically a Tiger's page with only an intelligence rating change, absolutely not different enough to merit a page alone, I'd also delete the category of Life of Pi as well since that's the only page in it

Colver's Parasite: Most powers are explained poorly, durability's justification is wrong since we don't scale how much pressure you can take to durability, no justification for LS, Stamina and Intelligence and so on, while I suppose you can just revise the page it seems easier to me to just delete it and if someone wants to he can make a new page since most of this page is wrong asf

Shiva (The Walking Dead): Same as Parker, only reason to not this one is maybe because it has different values in 9-B

Richard Parker: page is basically a Tiger's page with only an intelligence rating change, absolutely not different enough to merit a page alone, I'd also delete the category of Life of Pi as well since that's the only page in it
Okay whoever made this profile definitely has not seen the movie or read the book because the tiger in Life of Pi isnt even real its a figment of the main character's imagination as a personification of himself

Okay whoever made this profile definitely has not seen the movie or read the book because the tiger in Life of Pi isnt even real its a figment of the main character's imagination as a personification of himself
This seems like good justification to delete it.

Is somebody else willing to delete the pages that Oliver and Tllmbrg brought up?

Long time coming but I'm doing this:

I am reporting the Goddess of the Manifold to be deleted.

The reason for being is honestly laid down on the page itself: "The Goddess of The Manifold never directly appears and is only referenced/talked about by characters within the story itself, which means that it is possible that she doesn't actually exist."

To put it simply, the "Goddess of the Manifold" is not a real character that exists. And it is not even a character that is mentioned in passing but which we never see in person, but which is acknowledged to exist in the world of the books. Rather, it is a concept that is only talked about as scientific speculation by a few characters in the novels. They theorize that a God or God-like entity must exist in order for the universe to make sense, but that theory is never confirmed as proven. It's like if I made a profile for "God (The Boys)" because in one episode Hughie, Butcher and M.M. briefly discuss theology with Hughie and M.M. expressing their personal belief in God. It's ludicrous.

Also, the picture on the page is not a picture of the character but a generic transcendence / meditation picture the kind of which you see in New Age websites.

A character doesn't need to be known to exist to get a profile, imo. Sometimes things aren't exactly clear and you need to make a few assumptions to make a page, as long as they're noted that's fine.

It's like if I made a profile for "God (The Boys)" because in one episode Hughie, Butcher and M.M. briefly discuss theology with Hughie and M.M. expressing their personal belief in God. It's ludicrous.

That's ludicrous because it sounds like it'd be pretty featless and irrelevant.

Also, the picture on the page is not a picture of the character but a generic transcendence / meditation picture the kind of which you see in New Age websites.

Remove the picture if you want.

Actually, looking at the logs Matt has deleted it three times already (all within a one week period) and it was restored every time. As far as I can tell, no new arguments have been brought up since last time, so there's no reason for us to reconsider.

EDIT: It was discussed in this thread, if anyone wants to reread it. It was over a hundred posts, so it seems well-discussed.

Back