• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've expressed in the past that I think the Goddess of the Manifold has enough basis in the verse with the provided evidence to justify making a profile for them, even if it's not 100% definitive that they exist.

If another discussion is needed to come to a conclusion on this matter, it's best that an actual thread was made for it, rather than debating it in the Profile Deletion Request board. And for the record, I don't believe that the person who originally supported it no longer being on the wiki means that we should be allowed to delete it in their absence. They didn't cause the thread to conclude with the outcome that it did just by supporting it; they actually made arguments that should be analysed and refuted if we want to delete it. We should not simply say "they're not here anymore, let's do what we like now that they can't stop us".

The main guy who argued for her staying is no longer in the wiki.
Multiple other people agreed with and backed up his arguments. And his arguments weren't just unfounded assertions, they had logic to them.

We do not throw out perfectly good arguments just because the people who made them aren't on the wiki any more. The facts and the arguments haven't changed, a single participant has. That is not justification to overturn it.

Also, the picture on the page is not a picture of the character but a generic transcendence / meditation picture the kind of which you see in New Age websites.
Well, I agree on that part, we can't use generic trascendence pics for any "supreme being" without an official render/image of them.

I don't believe that the person who originally supported it no longer being on the wiki means that we should be allowed to delete it in their absence. They didn't cause the thread to conclude with the outcome that it did just by supporting it; they actually made arguments that should be analysed and refuted if we want to delete it. We should not simply say "they're not here anymore, let's do what we like now that they can't stop us".
Agreed.

The image should probably be removed though.

Also, the picture on the page is not a picture of the character but a generic transcendence / meditation picture the kind of which you see in New Age websites.

Remove the picture if you want.
Considering that this doesn't seem to have been done (I support this), and this going for quite long, I'll just link the continuation in the Profile Image Additions or Replacements thread.
Also, the one that argued for it and isn't here anymore tells me that he agrees with the picture being removed.

Last edited:
This verse-specific power page was left out of @Sir_Ovens stating back then that he would still work on the verse to add several more pages with this, however, with him leaving out activity as stated in his recent announcement, I guess I'll bring up once more if it should be deleted out of only having two users with this ability, which was the same issue Retcon Powers had, hence why it should be deleted to remain consistent.

This page literally a composite of both Movie Zilla and IDW Zilla so unless the movie and IDW are somehow canon to each other (Which I doubt) the page should at best be split into 2

Fastus
No scans whatsoever for justifications and holds plenty of high-tiered abilities with poor explanations (if any)
It even scales speed to someone that doesn't have a profile to corroborate in the first place.

Fastus
No scans whatsoever for justifications and holds plenty of high-tiered abilities with poor explanations (if any)
It even scales speed to someone that doesn't have a profile to corroborate in the first place.
It may be best to ask the creator of the page to provide context and scans for the feats mentioned before we jump the gun on its deletion.

Tllmbrg said:
This page literally a composite of both Movie Zilla and IDW Zilla so unless the movie and IDW are somehow canon to each other (Which I doubt) the page should at best be split into 2
If this is the truth, we should ask Apex or other people knowledgeable on Godzilla to de-composite that page and separate them.

Okay. I will do so, but you will need to update the information in the page and all of the links to it yourself.

This page
It's a chick with a flash light, whose justification for possibly 9-C is something that a 10-B/10-A could do
So yah this should be nuked hard asf

I'd like this and this to be deleted. The first one really doesn't have that much justification for a profile. The second is being merged with another profile.

I would like to have Monster Kid's profile deleted. The character never demonstrates any combat capabilities whatsoever and lacks any abilities aside from the ones inherent to all monsters.
It never fights itself but it scales to Sans, and inherent monster abilities are still notable.

Back