• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank you for helping out with the other pages Abstractions.

So, SO many pages on the X.C.O.M verse.

So many stats of the characters are guesswork, their hax is never explained, and then we have the Chryssalid, whose list of 'hax' mentions things that aren't even hax, but techniques that the creature(s) use.

How can a verse whose supporters consist of one content moderator, a sysop/calc group member, AND a retired staff member manage to have so many messy character profiles?

I deleted it.

These pages need to be updated though:

All profiles will be edited soon since the massive CRTs have been completed and accepted.

I just need to get the categories for a few characters since I forgot about that part, shouldn't be too much longer.

I will summon you on the thread and create a list of profiles that I need you to open, make the changes, and then you can close them, and all this work will finally be over.

This verse-specific power page was left out of @Sir_Ovens stating back then that he would still work on the verse to add several more pages with this, however, with him leaving out activity as stated in his recent announcement, I guess I'll bring up once more if it should be deleted out of only having two users with this ability, which was the same issue Retcon Powers had, hence why it should be deleted to remain consistent.
it seems this got ignored, I've also contacted the other supporters of the verse to see what they think since I posted this, and they haven't replied.

Last edited:

So many stats of the characters are guesswork, their hax is never explained, and then we have the Chryssalid, whose list of 'hax' mentions things that aren't even hax, but techniques that the creature(s) use.

How can a verse whose supporters consist of one content moderator, a sysop/calc group member, AND a retired staff member manage to have so many messy character profiles?

Bump.

@Colonel_Krukov @Mr._Bambu

What do you think?

This verse-specific power page was left out of @Sir_Ovens stating back then that he would still work on the verse to add several more pages with this, however, with him leaving out activity as stated in his recent announcement, I guess I'll bring up once more if it should be deleted out of only having two users with this ability, which was the same issue Retcon Powers had, hence why it should be deleted to remain consistent.
I personally do not mind if we delete it.

I do believe that there is some calculations somewhere, that can be used as justifications.

I agree that the verse does need to be revised though, however I'm burnt out by irl stuff to do a verse wide revision atm.

Okay. No problem. Should we wait until you or Bambu get the time and energy to do so then?

I wouldn't mind helping out a bit if I had someone to work with.

I had made a good few calcs back in the day, aye, and I seem to recall a CRT but I believe it didn't go anywhere eventually.

If my memory serves me correctly, they'd basically be 9-A from the outset and then High 8-C/8-B by end game with vehicles hitting Low 7-C or so.

Alright, what in the christ is the Mirage Mewtwo profile? Hot damn, im gonna need some good statements and feats to justify scaling to 5-Bs, Rel+ speeds, limitless stamina, Genius Intelligence, scaling to Machamp, and most importantly ALL THAT HAX. Even my Oryx profile from near the beginning of the thread had better justification then that, and it was BAAAAAD now that I look at it.

Holy crap, more screw-ups then I thought
"Immunity to poison and acid based attacks"
What drugs were the person that made the page on? That's like saying an acidic slime is immune to acids, what is the context? Where's the proof? Scaling? Its scaling isn't it.

I will bury the hatchet for the page if I get the sources, thats all I want.

Also shouldn't Mirage mewtwo be MFTL+? You know, since we have scaling to all other crap.

Goes to show what happens when new people show up who weren’t around for the original profile’s inception lol. 2018 was a different time.

Mirage Mewtwo (or the Mirage System) is a machine that possesses the information of every single Pokémon that existed at the time. Mewtwo was the last one needed.

Goes to show what happens when new people show up who weren’t around for the original profile’s inception lol. 2018 was a different time.

Mirage Mewtwo (or the Mirage System) is a machine that possesses the information of every single Pokémon that existed at the time. Mewtwo was the last one needed.
I mean, I did come basically right after the forum move started, but can we link the statement to the page? Would clear things up and make it so someone else doesn't try to get it deleted for no reason

The Fairy typing may bring issues considering how it was applied to plenty of species before Generation VI.
Anyways, this topic is going too long, it deserves its own thread if it continues.

The Fairy typing may bring issues considering how it was applied to plenty of species before Generation VI.
Anyways, this topic is going too long, it deserves its own thread if it continues.
Not much that needs to be done, I misunderstood the profile thats all.

Kind of but it has to do with branching timelines unlike seemingly Danganronpa

For JORGE JOESTAR it's a alternative timeline where Kars got stuck on Mars for 37 iterations of the universe. You see there are multiple universes and in one DIO won Part 3 and obtained Over Heaven status becoming Heaven Ascended DIO.

Last edited:
Back