• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you count gambling verses as combat-based because there's shounen-style conflicts between people, would you also consider Food Wars (a manga/anime based around cooking competitions, without supernatural abilities or fights, simply with them being good cooks) a combat-based series? Hell, I feel like that standard would make most sports shounen considered combat-verses despite the utter lack of notable feats.
I mean if you wanna split hairs Food Wars characters have legit supernatural abilities

idk what to put in a different thread so I don't think I'll be able to make one.

If we're not gonna have a thread for this, I'll post my argument here.

Let's take a look at what is probably the most famous gambler character, Kaiji. Not only is he a gambler, but he's also, as expected from someone in a gambling verse, smart and cunning. He utilizes his intelligence to not only persuade people, but also to cause damage in an area or to someone without getting his hands dirty. Obviously my argument is very simple, gambling verses should only be deleted if the characters are only gamblers who use their intellect to win poker or blackjack or whatever instead of doing anything else with it. Although maybe those characters could be kept if they've atleast shown or were stated to know some sort of martial arts.

Starter Pack handled it. Feel free to give instructions to the member who created the page.

Some1 had some trouble making their sandbox

Honestly a ton of Goji’s profiles are kinda uneeded, I thought we tried to avoid having too many somewhat similar profiles for the same character.

Honestly a ton of Goji’s profiles are kinda uneeded, I thought we tried to avoid having too many somewhat similar profiles for the same character.
I technically agree, but we can only remove profile pages if they violate our Canon rules.

These profiles needed to be deleted because they have short screen time... but the other Godzillas are fine and are necesary

We need them to properly scale the power level of each original kaiju in the franchise. lol

The main franchise, and many games I agree.

I was more referring to spin-offs and mobile appearances outside ones likes SRW and Monster Strike, where he is seemingly important for scaling.

I mean he has a Pachinko profile.

and stuff like this.

But if what Ant said applies here, then I am fine with keeping them.

The main franchise, and many games I agree.

I was more referring to spin-offs and mobile appearances outside ones likes SRW and Monster Strike, where he is seemingly important for scaling.

I mean he has a Pachinko profile.

and stuff like this.

But if what Ant said applies here, then I am fine with keeping them.
Well I think you're wrong again.... but is not your fault but desinformation.

The Pachinko has a story, but don't be lazy and look yourself in the official website of the pachinko game series.

As long as it counts with a story, it should be fine.

Second I don't know on which part of my powerscaling blog of Smphogear I stated Godzilla is no canon to the main story?

Again don't be lazy and search for information.

Heck I even bothered to create a whole blog explaining the scaling of that game before even create the profile. lol

As an advice I REALLY reccomend you to read carrefuly the profiles, otherwise you could get in troubles by saying things without fundament.

Have a nice day.

I mean what does any of that have to do with what I said?

The point was that the profiles aren’t much different from most Godzilla’s besides stats and minor abilities.

The canon profile even points this out as an issue “However, problem can arise from this: If one were to allow all alternate and/or non-canon versions of said characters, we would eventually be crowded with dozens of alternate profiles for the same characters, as well as composite profiles that cross-scale across multiple continuities and inflate the number of pages even more.”
The rules also

And Rule 4 kinda invalidates many of these profiles.

Not even getting into how this interacts with crossover rules.

I think from now on, we should put this in a seperate thread because of how many profiles just Goji alone has to sift through, not even getting into his fellow Kaiju.

A separate content revision thread seems like a good idea.

The following profiles need to be deleted, not cause they were wrong but cause they are not allowed due to rules of the wiki.

As accorded here

First this one:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Godzilla_(Godzilla:_Training_Battle)

Second

Godzilla (Rampage Godzilla)

Godzilla wants to become a professional wrestler and so challenges five newcomers: Anguirus, Gyottos, Sugon, Zottos, and Osoros. Tier: At least 8-C, higher via Vapor Breath Name: Godzilla Origin: Rampage Godzilla Gender: Male Age: At least 200 million years old, likely higher (Brother of the...
vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

Godzilla (Random House Picture Books)

1 Summary 2 Powers and Stats 3 Gallery 4 Others Godzilla spends the day sleeping on the seafloor or Monster Island with his monster friends. Unlike most other incarnations of Godzilla, he is (mostly) hailed as a hero, often defending the Earth and not once criticized for the amount of...
vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

Godzilla (Godzilla vs. 3 Giant Monsters)

Godzilla is the main playable character in the MSX game Godzilla vs. 3 Giant Monsters . Tier: 8-B physically, higher with Radiation Breath Name: Godzilla Origin: Godzilla Gender: Male Age: Unknown, at least 200 million years old (This Godzilla appears to be based off Showa Godzilla)...
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

Godzilla (Jumbo)

Godzilla After dispatching several waves of JSDF forces, Godzilla is stymied by the Super X until another monster arrives to destroy it and challenge him. Buttons mounted on the sides of the screen allow him to tackle, tail whip, and fire atomic breath at his enemies. As a finishing move against...
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

Godzilla (Senki Zesshou Symphogear)

Godzilla A prehistoric creature having slept under the ocean for tens of millions of years, Godzilla is a radioactive monster created by Toho and licensed to appear in the videogame Senki Zesshou Symphogear. Tier: 4-A | 4-A, higher with Infinite Heat Ray Name: Godzilla Origin: Godzilla/Senki...
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

Last edited:
For Rampage Godzilla and Godzilla (Random House Picture Books) a staff will need to edit Godzilla in Hell's page to remove the final link

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out Tllmbrg. I will unlock the Godzilla in Hell page.

Also, I deleted the relevant pages.

Thank you, but it does not seem necessary to lock.

He was also notified before over the standard format for profiles.
Perhaps he should be notified about blog posts being a thing for doing drafts, and if he continues this may be labelled as trolling and get him banned.

Back