• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The profile was marked for deletion, so something must have happened to make it so, it is a bit annoying that the reason for deletion was not specified though.
Moe fought Ikkaku btw
That's not a valid reason to restore it. The CRT you linked has 0 reasons to restore this profile.

Yeah, this

It doesn't seem to have any references, no scans, and that 9-A rating is completely wrong as freezing doesn't exactly scale to physicals without much evidence. His possibly far higher has no reasoning to it at all. And we're still currently discussing his abilities and feats in the general discussion.

Yeah, this

It doesn't seem to have any references, no scans, and that 9-A rating is completely wrong as freezing doesn't exactly scale to physicals without much evidence. His possibly far higher has no reasoning to it at all. And we're still currently discussing his abilities and feats in the general discussion.
I've deleted the profile based in your explanation.

Ganne, Ren, Hugo, Jillian, Simon and Weinheidt.

I'm about to start revising 70+ pages, and I want to lighten the work load. So, axing these questionable profiles is a good start.

The Dawn Roar's profiles are inaccurate (Simon is never personally seen beating a Copper Demon with Slader, there's just a background corpse among some very low-tier Demons), and just circular scaling with Dale (whose statistics are getting a total overhaul).

The Vampires aren't wrong, they're just completely unnecessary. Plus, not really doing that much to a character that was struggling to even move due to a power drain isn't much of a feat.

Also, all of these characters (barring Simon) personally appear in like 4-6 chapters, and perform actual feats in 2 of them.

Last edited:
This Slender Man page should be deleted. It's essentially a composite of different creepypastas written by completely unaffiliated authors. It's a blatant violation of our rules on creepypastas as determined in this thread, and our rules on composites.

Still, I figure I should post before deleting it to give @Comiphorous and @Roachman40 a chance to defend it.

This Slender Man page should be deleted. It's essentially a composite of different creepypastas written by completely unaffiliated authors. It's a blatant violation of our rules on creepypastas as determined in this thread, and our rules on composites.

Still, I figure I should post before deleting it to give @Comiphorous and @Roachman40 a chance to defend it.
I can say the second key can at worth kick the bucket, it's based on the the entire thread which slenderman originated from that ended years ago (Which, victor surge has said he based his view on his character on said thread). but the entire page? the first key is based on the original mytho which the original creator Victor Surge wrote, and has no reason to be removed as it doesn't violate anything.

Last edited:
The first key is absolutely full of issues (no source for stealth mastery or social influencing, clairvoyance seems like a real stretch based on a panicked child's notes, no scan for sound manipulation, fog scan seems like it could be natural, invisibility scan seems like it was actually being seen, information manipulation is complete bunk, the "defect" being talked about is just Slender Man's presence, dissecting humans or impaling them on tree branches doesn't require being 9-C, hunting down and killing a police team does not requrie being peak human, there's no reason to give it peak human LS for that feat, intelligence section is unsourced and suspicious) but it could be cleaned up to be worth keeping.

The first key is absolutely full of issues (no source for stealth mastery or social influencing, clairvoyance seems like a real stretch based on a panicked child's notes, no scan for sound manipulation, fog scan seems like it could be natural, invisibility scan seems like it was actually being seen, information manipulation is complete bunk, the "defect" being talked about is just Slender Man's presence, dissecting humans or impaling them on tree branches doesn't require being 9-C, hunting down and killing a police team does not requrie being peak human, there's no reason to give it peak human LS for that feat, intelligence section is unsourced and suspicious) but it could be cleaned up to be worth keeping.
i could probably fix the issues.

I do kinda worry that once they're fixed there won't really be anything profile-worthy. A few mostly-pointless abilities for a character full of unknown stats typically gets deleted if not from a verse with other combat-notable things.

I do kinda worry that once they're fixed there won't really be anything profile-worthy. A few mostly-pointless abilities for a character full of unknown stats typically gets deleted if not from a verse with other combat-notable things.
He isn't going to have a lot of unknown stats though. he's 100% 9-C from ripping a human's chest open, along with mutilating other humans. i dont know what kind of speed rating is chasing down and killing a team of police officers, but it's something. at worst he has unknown in LS and thats all he gets for unknown rating.

i glossed over some pretty powerful mind manipulation he seems to use in character aswell, so he definitely doesn't have useless abilities.

As long as it's ripping a human's chest open, and not the careful piercing-aided dissecting that's currently talked about on the profile, sure (you can't "precisely dissect" someone by punching them with your fists, regardless of whether you've got superhuman strength or not).

Chasing down's weird, since we don't know the context. Could be speed, or it could be stamina, or cornering, or stealth. Like, it would need to be fast enough for them to not be able to just see the attacks coming and dodge, or escape by just going about their day at an ordinary human's speed, but that leaves it at some unknown point between below average human and superhuman, which is probably best left as Unknown.

Mind manip does sound promising tho.

As long as it's ripping a human's chest open, and not the careful piercing-aided dissecting that's currently talked about on the profile, sure (you can't "precisely dissect" someone by punching them with your fists, regardless of whether you've got superhuman strength or not).
I glossed over the fact that in the branch impalement feat, he specifically mutilates said human's chests before doing so. my bad.
Chasing down's weird, since we don't know the context. Could be speed, or it could be stamina, or cornering, or stealth. Like, it would need to be fast enough for them to not be able to just see the attacks coming and dodge, or escape by just going about their day at an ordinary human's speed, but that leaves it at some unknown point between below average human and superhuman, which is probably best left as Unknown.
Fair enough
Mind manip does sound promising tho.
"All I know is that it is there. I know it as a concept, as a horror, as extinction, that...what ever it is. Even this is enough to condemn one to death and the more I know of it, the more surely and swiftly that death will come to me. This is why I was wiped, the memories of anything relating to that being in detail was wrenched from my memory along with anything else in the near vicinity. As of the time I woke up I've discovered that I'm female, toast is my favorite food, and blue is my favorite ******* color. Was it before? Not too sure, but it is now.

I can also still taste it.

Or them.

Whatever."

caused someone to entirely forget who they were, and had them take up an entire new personality after (implied) to have taken over their mind and forced them to eat someone. he's got some fear manipulation feats, (implied) duplication feats, shapeshifting, has a feat of disemboweling a soldier, madness type 3 feats, making people vomit from looking at photos of him (wht would this even entail???)

Sounds good!

Making people vomit from looking at photos of it kinda sounds like weak Type 3 Madness Manip. If that sounds too extreme for people, the closest thing I'd think of would be Bio Manip.

Sounds good!

Making people vomit from looking at photos of it kinda sounds like weak Type 3 Madness Manip. If that sounds too extreme for people, the closest thing I'd think of would be Bio Manip.
definitely madness type 3. it lines up with his other feats of being looked at causing nausea and headaches, and 'fighting over comprehension'

biological manip could also be a likely anyway since the person who got mind maniped seemed to only occur to them that they were now female, which implies slendy changed the person's gender.

There was a thread dedicated to the creation of the Slenderman profile. The first key is absolutely safe, though may need some edits (as someone who helped with the creation, I can say that none of it is completely inaccurate). It's based on the work of Victor Surge, the original creator of Slenderman.

The second key is based on the thread that Slenderman was created in. Surge created it, and other users added on. Surge later said that his character (Slenderman) was greatly influenced by the other users in the thread. The thread has been closed for years, so it's not like anything could be added.

I was against the addition of the second key, but I can see the reasoning for it being "extended canon".

Can I delete this profile? It's evidently very badly made

This one as well.

They seemed willing to revise the first key, and delete the second key, but no thread's been made about that yet.

But a turnaround that quick probably shouldn't be expected. I wouldn't suggest hounding them about it for another week or two.

I've restored the profile but... It has not scans nor references for the entire P&A, it doesn't have calc for the AP and Speed... The rest I would say is fine but what I already mentioned is the most important thing for a profile to be on the wiki.
Thank you, and understandable. We can get to work on the scans part. For AP and Speed, the justification is that The Vigilante, like other bosses, scales to a Base Peppino. We could do calcs if it's required, though the scaling seems pretty straightforward.

Back