• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
May I ask, why was Anos Voldigoad's page deleted?
Skill issues.

Overall there seems to be no full opposition to the deletion though, the 2 other peeps who commented fully agreed with the deletion from the looks of it. The character is literally just a guy who sells you stuff, like said in the CRT.

@Mr._Bambu Do you think 1 agree and 1 neutral is enough to delete a profile?
I had thought Wasp wasn't pursuing it much further, given he said he was applying what was uncontroversial. I think it bears at least one more staff vote in active favor of deletion before actually deleting it, yes.

Oh no.... Again that dude. It's time to get ready to receive some condescending words on my wall again.

“You would´n understand, here in brasil by Adm verse (Meme verse) He is the god and you can´t say things that you don´t know”

💀
Oh No, Cringe | Know Your Meme

Massive thanks to everybody who have been taking care of this thread while I have been gone. 🙏🙂

I will try to gradually greatly reduce my forum workload in the coming months so I get more free time to help out with real life responsibilities, so it is extremely appreciated that you are collectively able to handle things without me. 🙏🙂

So this verse...
The profiles themselves are bad and barebones with no justifications or scans, and the calculations they use to scale the AP and Speed are from another site and have no approval for use by our CGMs.

I request for this newly created page to be deleted. It does not adhere to our current scaling, it doesn't have scans or references, and it does not accurately reflect the character's powers and abilities at all.

So this verse...
The profiles themselves are bad and barebones with no justifications or scans, and the calculations they use to scale the AP and Speed are from another site and have no approval for use by our CGMs.
I personally do not mind if you delete it.

Back