• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jesus Christ Tier???????????????

HE TRYNA GAS IT UP

Nuked again.
Nuked.

Not a very well worded page to standards imo, its the only page for this series so it doesnt link to much, unjustified stats (Slitting throats doesnt typically make you 9-C), the unnecessary content warning (Can only assume by what they had written but theres tons of 'graphic' explanations of that calibur, nothing visualied though)

Not a very well worded page to standards imo, its the only page for this series so it doesnt link to much, unjustified stats (Slitting throats doesnt typically make you 9-C), the unnecessary content warning (Can only assume by what they had written but theres tons of 'graphic' explanations of that calibur, nothing visualied though)
Doesn't seem too bad

It has scans. No guesswork. Decent for a profile that is bare bones with one has.
The scan is just a link to a youtube video, references in general are a lot better since videos can be taken down at any time

Being able to slit a throat with a knife isnt exactly confirmed Street level, and it wouldnt scale to someone's durability based on their physical attacks with 'Can take hits from his twin brother who can take hits from him'

The grammar is all over the place, and overall there just doesnt seem to be much to the character. Unless someone wants to fix it up then idk if its really that attractive a page

References for video games are a touchy subject, so a video of the feat actually occurring may actually be preferable in an instance where it is difficult to actually reference the game. For some reason I get the impression that this verse probably is fairly simple, and doesn't include, for example, a referenceable in-game document explaining things, or a number of chapters one could use to differentiate progressive bits of the game.

The profile seems... fine, albeit needing some polish in the grammar department.

So this... It is a complete copy and paste of Maxwell's profile, practically copied everything, apart from the AP section which I will not comment on, the whole P&A there are no scans or references at all and also the very structure of the profile is poor.

So this... It is a complete copy and paste of Maxwell's profile, practically copied everything, apart from the AP section which I will not comment on, the whole P&A there are no scans or references at all and also the very structure of the profile is poor.
Actually the abilities are notebooks. Maxwell is a user

Considering this isn't even how the Standard format for items work and clearly a carbon copy of the original page with zero scans or not much information at all. I don't see why it shouldn't be deleted.

The resistance part of the profile is broken, I ask someone in authority to fix it
Unless you want to delete the profile you keep working on you should go to

Delete everything from Halo, except Master Chief's profile

A ton of things are wrong, like the calculations, and nobody is available to fix the profiles

Also, theres no references and no scans

Maybe someday I will fix Chief's profile, but I don't have the patience to fix the whole verse

It is a very big decision to want to delete all of Halo, you have to consult the supporters first.
Delete everything from Halo, except Master Chief's profile

A ton of things are wrong, like the calculations, and nobody is available to fix the profiles

Also, theres no references and no scans

Maybe someday I will fix Chief's profile, but I don't have the patience to fix the whole verse
@Jaften @Colonel_Krukov @VersusJunkie54 @CinnabarManx421 @Arrogant_Schmuck @Newendigo Do any of you agree with this proposal? Or do you have any opinion on whether or not it should be deleted.

This profile is apparently a recreation of an old profile that was created and deleted due to the strict crossover standards we had.

...And I want it gone because it blatantly breaks Rule #5 of our Canon standards.

Certain franchises also contain a variety of spin-offs and alternate continuities, yet justify their existence due to in-series Multiverses. In such cases, Rule Number 3 still applies, albeit to a lesser scale. Original characters from said works are all allowed, yet alternate versions of original canon characters should not be abused.
Due to this and frankly common sense when it comes to canon inclusivity, I wish to remove it, though I would be willing to hear any arguments for it staying.

I think the profile is fine by crossover standards, but I believe Pokémon is having a canon split. This means that Bowser shouldn't be able to scale to the other Pokémon pages, but only feats and statements from the comic itself.

Given it's an official crossover with a plot though, our current Crossover rules should allow it? Just needs changed a bit, but I could be wrong.

I have plans to revise all of Halo, and admittedly, there has been quite a bit of false information and borderline exaggerated statistics ratings based on outdated calculations and/or feats that never happened. The 7-B Didact scaling needs to go since no one actually tanked the nuke with more recent canon lore details. Also, It was agreed most Spartan level characters should be downgraded to 9-A for Gen 2, and Gen 1 has Spartans that vary from 9-B to 9-A. Same with a lot of association fallacies; average Jiralhanae are not above average Spartans, the Chieftains are specifically, not not the fodder low ranking ones. And not all Elites are spartan level, and same with some Sangheili such as Fal Chevemee. He is in a class of his own and really shouldn't even be compared to the likes of Atriox. He lived like 300-400 years before the main setting back when humans had much weaker technology and when some races were much stronger physically. One of his most iconic feats is that he grappled 36 foot tall Hunters/Mgalekolo which are > the traditional 12 foot tall ones > Brute Chieftains normally > Spartans normally. So saying Atriox is stronger due to being a brute should be removed as a justification.

It's also like number 1 on the list of verses that need a revision due to our heats feats scaling plan as thermal energy =/= overpressure and 95% of non UES powered weapons need to be scaled from their own calcs yeah. But I'd advice against deleting the whole verse as it honestly just creates more work for me. I heard HellBeast and Glassman12 might actually help out however. And I already do have a lot of accepted calculations including ones that are rewrites to outdated ones that were never applied yet.

Also, I have to run to work now.

Back