• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

William Afton page revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

recreated William's page. general changes;

-removes his UCN keys (they aren't needed. they're slightly different than his living variant and aren't notably different enough)
-Downgraded his first key, being 9-C with weaponry, as the fnaf 3 minigames aren't visually reliable.
-Removed AR key, as it's stated multiple times to be the same springtrap from fnaf 3
-downgraded Springtrap's speed based on a calc
-merges glitchtrap's page with this one
-Created a Security Breach key which consists of Burntrap and Glitchtrap

Last edited:
"Self-Sustenance (2 and 3)"

I don't see why afton shouldn't also have 1. He is a living corpse in a robot suit. I think thats enough to prove he doesnt need to breath

"Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Temperature Manipulation, and Electricity Manipulation"

I would add Pain Manipulation there too and maybe Soul Manipulation

Pain Manipulation: Yeah springtrap doesn't feel pain. He is a living corpse thing that has been burned twice and got his arm chopped off but I don't remember him grunting. Not to talk about the thousands of springlocks digging into his skin.
Soul Manipulation: Remnant (Soul) can be burned down with fire right? Shouldn't he get some kind of resistance since his Soul can stay in his body.

You should also add some reasons on why he has resistance to fire,temperature and electricity.

"Supernatural Willpower"

Heres my explanation to why it should stay with some reasons and references

"Afton has shown some kind of supernaturall will to keep living and coming back as seen by him standing inside the pizzeria for years even after his whole body is stabbed, he also has shown to survive two fires in two different locations which can specifically burn remnant. While Afton was in hell with some kind of power he was able to make his concious escape into a two dimensional world while his victim was torturing him, his will power to live might have been the reason of his escape in this context."

All his pain 'resistance' feats are just stamina feats, which can probably be compiled in his stamina section.

These guys have it. Plus not feeling pain means resistance to pain manipulation
resistance to Soul manipulation isn't given if you have more souls like he does in this case.
Why does he have more souls?

Then that should be fixed. resistance to pain manipulation would be resisting the effects of someone inflicting supernatural pain onto you. not feeling pain is just a very good stamina feat.
Why does he have more souls?
Remnant being soul energy.

Tolerating pain is no longer considered Resistance to pain, you have to show proof like: not being affected by someone who manipulates pain

Hmm so he just loses a soul each time he is burned? Where is that stated?
The scooper blueprints explain pretty well how it works;

if one is to heat it up, it will have 'no observable movement' (which, implies William CAN see souls. but nothing that warrants him getting an ability), overheating remnant will nullify it's effects permanently. the blueprints don't say anything about him losing the remnant when exposed to heat, but simply having it 'deactivate' in a sense.

if one is to heat it up, it will have 'no observable movement' (which, implies William CAN see souls. but nothing that warrants him getting an ability), overheating remnant will nullify it's effects permanently. the blueprints don't say anything about him losing the remnant when exposed to heat, but simply having it 'deactivate' in a sense
So it deactivates the soul killing the user? How is that not soul manipulation resistance?

What about inhibation?
I think it depends on how the inhibition works.

If it's the person not showing to be affected by it, it's just stamina.

If it's the person who doesn't have a pain receptor, it's probably an unconventional resistance.

If it's the person unable to feel pain physically and mentally, it would be resistance and maybe immunity

I think it depends on how the inhibition works.

If it's the person not showing to be affected by it, it's just stamina.

If it's the person who doesn't have a pain receptor, it's probably an unconventional resistance.

If it's the person unable to feel pain physically and mentally, it would be resistance and maybe immunity
I feel like afton is kind of the last one but remove the mental part

So it deactivates the soul killing the user? How is that not soul manipulation resistance?
it deactivates the remnant, as far as i know the heat isn't deactivating william's own soul, only the remnant energy he has. although, i guess if william's own soul was being nullified by the fire due to the remnant being apart of his own soul, yes that'd be a resistance.
I feel like afton is kind of the last one but remove the mental part
William 'technically' should have resistance to it simply due to the fact he probably doesn't have anything like nerves left in him, but at the same time, he has showcased being in pain like when he was first springlocked, and in security breach where he's limping everywhere

it deactivates the remnant, as far as i know the heat isn't deactivating william's own soul, only the remnant energy he has. although, i guess if william's own soul was being nullified by the fire due to the remnant being apart of his own soul, yes that'd be a resistance.
So he can get the resistance? Maybe a likely?
he has showcased being in pain like when he was first springlocked
I mean he was still some kind of human
, and in security breach where he's limping everywhere
because his body is now shit

Resistance to Soul Manipulation (William's remnant isn't nullified as easily, or at all, by heat shown when he survives a fire which kills his son)
What about "William's remnant has shown to have some kind of resistance to heat which is supposed to nullify and deactivate remnant, this may be due to his willpower"

What about "William's remnant has shown to have some kind of resistance to heat which is supposed to nullify and deactivate remnant, this may be due to his willpower"
His willpower shouldn't effect his 'weakness' (Considering it's barely one at this point) to heat. i think him surviving a fire which previously nullified remnant is a far better justification than just mentioning it probably has a natural resistance to it.

His willpower shouldn't effect his 'weakness' (Considering it's barely one at this point) to heat. i think him surviving a fire which previously nullified remnant is a far better justification than just mentioning it probably has a natural resistance to it.
alright then pick whatever you want and add it

done. that should be the jist of it, anything else to change?
"Afton has shown some kind of supernaturall will to keep living and coming back as seen by him standing inside the pizzeria for years even after his whole body is stabbed, he also has shown to survive two fires in two different locations which can specifically burn remnant. While Afton was in hell with some kind of power he was able to make his concious escape into a two dimensional world while his victim was torturing him, his will power to live might have been the reason of his escape in this context."

This for justification

also you should add the child noises as a weakness and maybe add limited enchanced senses as he can hear kid noises across the entire pizzeria

This for justification

also you should add the child noises as a weakness and maybe add limited enchanced senses as he can hear kid noises across the entire pizzeria
paraphrased to make it shorter.

added.

Also, I'm a little iffy about merging the canon and ar keys, as it would mean that he would have "Invisibility (via Cloaking), Illusion Creation or Teleportation via Fake-outs (If the animatronics do not decloak during charges, only their eyes appear and they vanish after reaching the player), Technology Manipulation (The player's phone produces static when hovering over the animatronic's location although Springtrap produces less static than other AR animatronics, Can cause the phone to glitch out temporarily (Interference) though Springtrap does it more often, Haywires), Teleportation (Can have the Plushtrap CPU, which brings The Player to a new location altogether when encountered)", which doesn't really feel too right to me. I am aware they are said to be the same, but the game's canon is a little... different. Having this would make it so that we would have to take Jack-o-Chica as canon, which... yeah, I'm definitely not too onboard with it.

but, I guess i don't really have that great of a reason, do I?

before adding this we would need the mods to figure this shit out first. Right now we just need mods to accept it. would you be so kind?
This CRT covers all the afton upgrade/downgrade stuff from that thread. i specifically made this profile with that CRT in mind.
Also, I'm a little iffy about merging the canon and ar keys, as it would mean that he would have "Invisibility (via Cloaking), Illusion Creation or Teleportation via Fake-outs (If the animatronics do not decloak during charges, only their eyes appear and they vanish after reaching the player), Technology Manipulation (The player's phone produces static when hovering over the animatronic's location although Springtrap produces less static than other AR animatronics, Can cause the phone to glitch out temporarily (Interference) though Springtrap does it more often, Haywires), Teleportation (Can have the Plushtrap CPU, which brings The Player to a new location altogether when encountered)", which doesn't really feel too right to me. I am aware they are said to be the same, but the game's canon is a little... different. Having this would make it so that we would have to take Jack-o-Chica as canon, which... yeah, I'm definitely not too onboard with it.

but, I guess i don't really have that great of a reason, do I?
They're stated to be the same character, and the CPU abilities are optional equipment. he doesn't have teleportation naturally. also, Jack-o-Chica in AR is likely based off of the tales and folklore talked about freddy's

This CRT covers all the afton upgrade/downgrade stuff from that thread. i specifically made this profile with that CRT in mind.
If you change him, then you would also have to change all of the characters that scale to him, which would be:
  • The funtimes.
  • Molten Freddy
  • Lefty
  • the glamrocks
It would mostly involve that oh so sweet class 5 ls and a potential buff to speed explained here, although that should probably be re-calced, but I'm too lazy to.

If you change him, then you would also have to change all of the characters that scale to him, which would be:
  • The funtimes.
  • Molten Freddy
  • Lefty
  • the glamrocks
It would mostly involve that oh so sweet class 5 ls and a potential buff to speed explained here, although that should probably be re-calced, but I'm too lazy to.
None of those characters scale to him. hell, that other fnaf CRT is trying to remove the whole 'everyone scales to skullcrushing' thing due to the fact Springlock suits are far more different than all the other animatronics.

The class 5 can be tackled another time, because the Class 5 comes from AR, which none of the original versions of the characters should really scale to besides springtrap, who was proven to be the original.

None of those characters scale to him. hell, that other fnaf CRT is trying to remove the whole 'everyone scales to skullcrushing' thing due to the fact Springlock suits are far more different than all the other animatronics.
Funtimes

AP/Dura: 9-C (Was created specifically to kill children, and should therefore be more dangerous than William Afton’s previous creations, such as Fredbear. Far heavier than most other animatronics. Should be comparable to Baby, who hanged and killed two technicians)

Also, I think SP's AP should be put as:
"Street Level physically (Seemingly able to oneshot a nightguard), higher through bite force/piercing damage (Comparable to Fredbear, who could crush a human skull with his bite)"
Mostly because he doesn't have a reason to physically scale to his bite, likely the same for the funtimes

Also, I think SP's AP should be put as:
"Street Level physically (Seemingly able to oneshot a nightguard), higher through bite force/piercing damage (Comparable to Fredbear, who could crush a human skull with his bite)"
that was for everyone else but the springlock suits. the Springlock suits scale to full skull crushing, everyone else scales to it only with bite force.

Glitchtrap is not Afton, Glitchtrap is a digital recreation of his personality. They are separate characters.
this

the part of william’s summary involving glitchtrap should also be removed as 1) it ruins the story lol and 2) william’s torture never stopped, a separate copy of his consciousness just showed up while william remains in ucn

aside from that, this seems fine. however william should still just be “10-A possibly 9-C” since the minigames are way too vague to say with certainty that he used weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back