• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Only you would be on enough drugs to not only fully watch that man's series but then proceed to powerscale it
its-peak-peak-fiction.gif

Cease peanut gallery-isms.

The page isn't the absolute worst as-is, but if you're currently in the process of remaking it I suppose it's fine. Remember that you'll need a CRT to reinstate the page, even if it isn't Tier 1, since you're effectively changing what was once in its place.

Cease peanut gallery-isms.

The page isn't the absolute worst as-is, but if you're currently in the process of remaking it I suppose it's fine. Remember that you'll need a CRT to reinstate the page, even if it isn't Tier 1, since you're effectively changing what was once in its place.
Wait does that mean i shouldve made CRTs to release Illidan, Arthas, and Kel'Thuzad?

Yeah. Deleting pages isn't just a fastpass through the CRT process. Bear it in mind in the future to avert further ****-ups.
Kk, TBH outside of those three I don't even remember who had profiles outside of Aspects or Thrall, so uh, sorry?

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here. 🙏

Could someone delete the Heaven's Official Blessing verse and all of its constituent pages? I've realized too late that they don't actually have any standard calculation blog posts to support the tiers, and most tiers tend to just be arbitrary guesswork.

Xeelee Sequence

A quick browsing shows that the verse has several high-tiered abilities with no scans whatsoever, some without even a justification, say, type 5 acausality, let alone clearly terrible reasonings anyways for stuff like type 1 Concept Manip (example), and a tier 1 rating clearly rather outdated when the only cosmology blog for it proposes way higher tiers.
This combined with no active knowledgeable members lean into this clearly being deletion worthy if nothing can be brought up to defend it.

Just skim through the profiles, it is true, there are no scans or justifications for all the abilities and even more for those abilities like Cm and Acausality that need evaluation and scans, besides the tier 1 also there is not a single scan that justifies its rating at all, I don't see active supporters so I wouldn't oppose its deletion.

I agree. Aca 5 without an explanation is a big no no but maybe we can just remove the ones that dont have any justification and leave the rest?

speaking of a verse that lacks supporters....

It is the same as the previous one, despite being tier 7, it has no calcs for AP or speed and no justifications or scans for the abilities.

Back