• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree WoD shouldn't have been deleted and should have rather been worked on if people saw issue with it. It doesn't even make sense for Matt to have deleted the mage either, considering he said on a different thread he'd have been fine with individual classes having profiles (which would be less effective in D&D's case, but I digress).

Well, I have restored the page now. You should probably politely talk about the issue elsewhere instead though.

I'm aware. Talking elsewhere was the goal all along, it shouldn't have been discussed here for so long to begin with.

My apologies on that part.

It totally makes sense. Just because t said that AT MOST I'd allow for different class profiles, doesn't mean I'm fine with a bad profile.

Sonic (Smash Bros.)

• We didn't agree on making Smash profiles yet.
  • No categories.
  • Having the power to control the world isn't necessarily 5-B.
    • Edit: +it would scale to everyone.

Okay. Feel free to remove it then.

No an deletion request, but I think we should rename Thanos (Real World) to its true name (Thanos Simonattoi).

Because I'm sure that this was done for the only purpose of baiting jokes based on a recent new (Which seems the case as Bobsica has been making baiting threads with no end), that in my opinion should belong to Joke Battles wiki only.

Agains, please go reques it in the proper thread. Baitning is not a reason for somethig to be moved to a joke profile either.

@Risci

He means the name Thanos (Real World) is baiting and that kind of title belongs on JBW not that the profile should be moved to JBW.

There is no need to talk further about it, no.

Newendigo said:
(Which seems the case as Bobsica has been making baiting threads with no end), that in my opinion should belong to Joke Battles wiki only.
What´s the problem with baiting threads, I may ask?

King's a discussion mod btw.

The other thread wasn't even titled as a vs thread. That one was just "Big Smoke vs Thanos (Real World)", and that was the name of the profile at the time. Their issue is the name of the profile itself, as opposed to your thread titles. Now that the profile is changed in name, please don't title anything else with stuff like "Thanos (Real World)". After a little while, jokes stop being funny.

Oh yeah.

Thanks, however.

After some researching, it seems at some point they got a reboot, can I just make a composite profile or just separate the profiles in two keys?

To me this verse profiles has issues that might lead to deletion, i might later play the game in order to fix them.

The entire verse seems to be lacking in justifications.

Well, we know that Noein (Character) can destroy universes, but it isn't specified how many at a time, and Haruka Kaminogi can instantly restore all of them, but it isn't specified how many there either. Maybe somebody could investigate a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back