• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other two "Large Building level" pages can probably be deleted though.

I believe Neloth needs to be deleted or have his tier changed.

There's no feats to put him at that tier, and the justifications are terrible to say the least. Nobody in this thread could provide evidence for it, so I believe it's the right thing to do.

I think Madness Manipulation should be swapped out with Fear Manipulation considering the context. Also think Mid-High is unwarranted simply for being intangible.

I´m fine with the first one.

As for the latter, well, he has been blown by the air before, and managed to reshape back.

Maybe Low-Mid?

Bobsican said:
I´m fine with the first one.
As for the latter, well, he has been blown by the air before, and managed to reshape back.

Maybe Low-Mid?
Maybe? Think it's more of a case of being a ghost and physical damage not really doing much to you. Could be wrong, I suppose.

If you'd like to discuss it further, feel free to take it to someone's wall, be it Quantu's or mine. This isn't the best spot to talk about editing a profile.

I mean. That seems redundant for a ghost.

King of Braves GaoGaiGar

Dead verse, hasnt been edited in years, and the only three profiles for the verse have little to no justification for their stats:

• Pisa Sol
  • King J-Der
  • Genesic Gaogaigar

@Weekly

You can probably delete them.

Tachanka should be deleted. I plan on going back through the verse and making it legitimate on here but like...

as it is right now it unironically has the meme with the character added twice. The creator of the page seems to have been defunct since late 2017. I plan on adding the page soon, though.

Lei could need better scaling, and overall their ap feats they are scaled [mainly the mountain one] needs to a have calc in order to be more sure about their ratings, and those that have fought and defeated the final boss needs to scale to him unless they were amped by something or had other things, but they will still receive such End of Game key.

The mountain feat i'm wearing of as i don't remember it. It's been ages since i played Live-A-Live. However every non God-Tier should be City Block+ atleast

I agree with that. During the end, they weren't amped but they've reached the peak of their power. The whole point of the storylines were for the characters to get powerful and closure. The final chapter (Where they will fight Oersted) is where they test their newfound powe

These profiles:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Id_The_Greatest_Fusion_Fantasy

None of the profiles have proper justification for the 6-B to 6-A AP/durability ratings.

The speed ratings are clearly wanked. They are rated at MHS+ for Procas supposedly covering several kilometres in an instant. But MHS+ starts at 343 km/s and covering several kilometres in a second would at best place Procas at Hypersonic+ only.

These profiles are just badly written.

Okay. I suppose that it would be a good idea if you delete them then.

This profile. I thought it was decided that only Goku [since is the main character] would had a Toei profile while the others: Vegeta, Piccolo, Cell, Gohan, Krillin and others could have been kept in blogs since there are not many difference from the manga version aside from stats. So, i think that page can be kept in a Blog.

About his stats, he's only 4-A in GT [As i placed GT Cell] and not 3-C since he got completely stomped by Base Goku and GT Piccolo, Lifting Strength and projectiles Range's needs some fixing [by looking at the blogs], lastly is missing Air Manipulation [From here] and the BFR Hell Buster.

Okay. I trust your sense of judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back