• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Mori hax and skill stomps extremely badly, got it.

Goku can't hit Mori at all if they are anywhere near the same speed and a lot of Mori's hax would end the battle. Especially when he gets out Mori's that can stop time and shit.
If you want me to use Post-Vegito Division Goku, I can do that then.

If you want me to use Post-Vegito Division Goku, I can do that then.
Don't really think that changes anything lol. Goku still ain't landing a punch on Mori unless he blitzes.

And Mori still has hax capable of ending the battle instantly, the AP doesn't matter lol. This Goku has like no resistances.

Don't really think that changes anything lol. Goku still ain't landing a punch on Mori unless he blitzes.

And Mori still has hax capable of ending the battle instantly, the AP doesn't matter lol. This Goku has like no resistances.
I original had this version of Mori go up against DBGT Goku, but someone told me that Goku could end Mori with a muscle twitch because of the AP advantages. We are getting knowhere here.

I original had this version of Mori go up against DBGT Goku, but someone told me that Goku could end Mori with a muscle twitch because of the AP advantages. We are getting knowhere here.
I don't know who told you that but unless Goku has shown feats of killing people with a muscle twitch from a large distance that's BS.

As far as I'm concerned he always needs to actually hit the opponent. Never seen a scan of him killing a weaker opponent by flexing from a distance.

And he's not hitting Mori, ever. Unless he has some kind of speed blitz.

Not to mention, this Mori can make a ridiculous amount of clones. Goku ain't handling all of that at the same time lol.

People actually took that muscle twitch comment as something other than a figure of speech for that version of Goku being infinities above Mori in strength. Smh.
And he's not hitting Mori, ever. Unless he has some kind of speed blitz.
Both upscaled significantly from sextilltions c, with Goku's "base value" being 5x higher
Not to mention, this Mori can make a ridiculous amount of clones. Goku ain't handling all of that at the same time lol.
He starts off with physicals. Even when he stopped holding back to not destroy the world, he still used physicals initially.

Both upscaled significantly from sextilltions c, with Goku's "base value" being 5x higher
Cool, so they both have something in common.

Mori scales drastically above 2x his 5 sextillion c feat, which was performed by his Supreme God form way back.

People actually took that muscle twitch comment as something other than a figure of speech for that version of Goku being infinities above Mori in strength. Smh.
Again, his physical strength doesn't matter in the slightest if he can't hit Mori.

If they are anywhere near the same speed, then Goku simply isn't hitting him with that absolutely insane gap in skill.

He starts off with physicals. Even when he stopped holding back to not destroy the world, he still used physicals initially.
Sure, doesn't change anything. Goku can't hit him and it's only a matter of time until he brings out serious hax upon realizing he can't hurt Goku with physicals.

Won't take long.

This isn't even that version anymore from what I see, but I was voting under the circumstance that there is no quantifiable wiki values for GT Goku and Mori's speed upscaling so Goku would hold the advantage by default via base values. His AP would also have been infinity greater, coupled with Mori's CCQ start then I would have to give the advantage to Goku.

Anyways it seems OP will keep chopping and changing versions so I've lost interest in this MU, but I will say Mori is ridiculously more skilled so anything that remotely closes the speed, either via quantifiable speed values or just lowering Goku's forms, means that Mori is horrendously outskilling Goku and I would back him

it's only a matter of time until he brings out serious hax upon realizing he can't hurt Goku with physicals.

Won't take long.
Given Moris busted battle IQ he would find out he needs to use hax pretty much instantly assuming he really does need to (I'm not really knowledgeable on Goku here)

Cool, so they both have something in common.

Mori scales drastically above 2x his 5 sextillion c feat, which was performed by his Supreme God form way back.

Again, his physical strength doesn't matter in the slightest if he can't hit Mori.

If they are anywhere near the same speed, then Goku simply isn't hitting him with that absolutely insane gap in skill.

Sure, doesn't change anything. Goku can't hit him and it's only a matter of time until he brings out serious hax upon realizing he can't hurt Goku with physicals.

Won't take long.
This isn't even that version anymore from what I see, but I was voting under the circumstance that there is no quantifiable wiki values for GT Goku and Mori's speed upscaling so Goku would hold the advantage by default via base values. His AP would also have been infinity greater, coupled with Mori's CCQ start then I would have to give the advantage to Goku.

Anyways it seems OP will keep chopping and changing versions so I've lost interest in this MU, but I will say Mori is ridiculously more skilled so anything that remotely closes the speed, either via quantifiable speed values or just lowering Goku's forms, means that Mori is horrendously outskilling Goku and I would back him
Alright! We went back to the original set-up, and no more changing happening again as this is the last change ever!

Mori now blitzes very badly, and still hax and skill stomps on top of it.
DBGT Anime Goku is slower than DBZ Anime Goku?!?!?!
592376e8510681022949902e_giphy-downsized%20(2).gif

If Moris speed is an issue (which it clearly is) you should have just equalized speed. That aside the whole thread is super goofy since you've changed versions like 50 times 💀

I was gonna comment on this, but since the Op change the keys than the last time i see, i don't care anymore.

DBGT characters literally upscales from DBZ characters, you can't be serious here.
Can you prove it.

Also, this is irrelevant even if they do, just saying.

It's not a blitz worthy difference either way so Mori still stomps.

Can you prove it.

main-qimg-71464ab6868a3d276f0eed18b6b06382-lq

main-qimg-6f590d34e0131c1764518a5cf9662edf-lq

Black Smoke God Dragon is stated by TOEI to destroy the WHOLE Universe. A Low Multiversal Construct multiple space times.

However the true power does stop there as Omega God Dragon has a greater feat.

main-qimg-239dc96b7a29f562c25a85e946a7c98f-pjlq

Again stated whole Universe so we have consistency with Black Smoke.

main-qimg-1b3d4fe3ba8a4ff95a6595c8e20fedda-pjlq

Omega God Dragon will end everything like his name & title of Hakaishin(unlike lood). This was going to be done with energy that spreaded from the source.

main-qimg-255528ce4b95c0213de2650af62c3fc1-lq

This means of energy output falls under Inverse Square Law where energy is proportionally squared to the source.

How was it destroying everything? We examine this planet. Rather than Ki blast blow it up from exceeding the energy output requirement to destroy it we see the energy just overwhelms it & exceeds the energy output requirement to destroy it.

So the Macrocosm being a Low Multiversal construct makes this energy while spreaded Low Multiversal. This energy can be dense stuff into a singular Ki blast. We can use Inverse Square Law to figure out a bare minimum for this output of energy.

main-qimg-c5356f76cbd8ea9590a7b0620ab5198a-lq

main-qimg-1533bcbdd1c925cc60d2897daab26b81-lq

main-qimg-5ea8e5dbf49e57126b95432a8df6e687-pjlq

main-qimg-1600d7b73cc53bbf132ddf122f561ee4-lq

Given the size of the Macrocosm & Beyond being over millions the size of the Universe I'll just estimate up a bit to do some accounting for such a circumference difference.

NEGATIVE KARMA BALL > VIGINITILLION×LOW MULTIVERSAL

Goku pulls a fight me Jiren by Vegeta & starts to get stronger as seen when he sees the God's blitz coming.

main-qimg-3af5ba6b07eaba298ac1350574c48064-lq

Goku then takes the NKB & becomes on par with it to push it back. Kinda like Vegetto but not as effective for he is just giving it his all to save Earth.

main-qimg-f959e6f1b1b62228e75aac141f346e1a-lq

SPEED

main-qimg-95ca0b9dd6f1d1c928f35efe741dd18d-lq

Bebí has a Power Level high enough where his Ki is fast enough to get from point A to point B aka S=D/T faster than Instantaneous Movement going from point A to point B.

Bebí Ki Distance÷Time > Instantaneous Movement Distance ÷ Time

Goku scales above this in Base for surpassing the barrier of 17. Previously his Ki was stronger than Oob who was on par with Bebí & 17 just tanks every hit then wipes off his Jordan 17s.

main-qimg-95169a6d8f63336af7f16ec868abb909-lq

HOW STRONG IS SUPER SAIYAN 4

We won't do much calcs this time but we will do some OBJECTIVE scaling to see where it scales objectively.

Potara

Goku < SS3 Goku/Boo/Gotenks < SS3 Gotenks < Suppressed Gohan < Suppressed Bootenks/Gohan < Full Power Gohan < Full Power Bootenks < Suppressed Boohan < Full Power Boohan ~/=< Vegetto

Suppressed Bootenks is at least twice as strong as SS3 Gotenks, FP Bootenks is double that at least, FP Boohan is at least double that too. 2×2×2=8. We can round for sakes of Vegetto & say at least 10× stronger than SS3 Gotenks.

main-qimg-5052f664eb9e480276c4e59e1db2c0a1-lq

main-qimg-c0364a9a18dfd37b7775a3621bc418d3-lq

Caulifla/Goku < SS2 Caulifla/Goku < SSG Goku ~< Suppressed Kefla < Supressed SS Kefla/SSGSS Goku < SSGSSK×10 Goku < Full Power SS Kefla < SSGSSK×20 Goku

She was able to power up by at least 10× to fight Goku as ×20. This means she held back by at least 10× thus Potara no less than 10×SSG

Conclusion SS3×SS3×10<Potara/SSG×10<Potara

main-qimg-c504161adfee722ab50182b3164a462f-lq

Goku believed he needed to surpass SS3 Potara and become a God to stand a chance. Does the ritual and surpassed SS3 Potara but isn't a God. This scales the energy to around SS1 Potara since SS3 is about a 40,000× multiplier via downplay Grade 2 to 10× and Goku far surpassed(at least twice as strong) SS3 Potara as a Super Saiyan not Base so dividing by 50 gets 1,600×Potara increase than 80,000×Potara increase. SUPER SAIYAN GRADE 2 & SUPER SAIYAN GRADE 3 MULTIPLIERS

1,600×Potara<Ritual Amp

Condense

SS Grade 2×3.2×Potara<Ritual Amp

main-qimg-7d0a27786c774dafaf599fe74ed8dc9e-lq

SS1 Baby takes in Ki like Goku from Saiyans and transforms. The fighters here under Baby's control are far superior to the ones in the ritual. Gohan, Goten, & Trunks are far stronger by over millions but we will make it the same increase of not a bit higher.

SS Grade 2×3.2×Potara<Bebí Amp

main-qimg-1c98c82ec357ea49c55ee02ad9d73b50-lq

Baby absorbs the words Ki. This is billions of people. Baby also transforms again. 18, 17, Krillin, Maron, Tien, Yamcha, Popo, etc and all other strong fighters who are worth something gave their Ki in this. Given how much surpassed SS1 Potara we can just downplay & say this power is the same as SS1 Potara(& I do not want to get super specific on how much greater, a refined version in the future may happen).

SS Grade 2×3.2×Potara×SS1 Potara<Double Bebí Amp

Condense

2×SS3×Potara×Potara<Double Bebí Amp

main-qimg-334b01d219cf041f1ac9b2c3b79218a1-lq

Golden Oozaru slaps all this away effortlessly. At least twice as strong. Oh & Baby before all tanked Goku before adding this power. So another 2× tanking an attack.

SS3 Goku×Double Bebí Amp<Golden Oozaru

8×SS3×SS3×Potara×Potara<Golden Oozaru

Golden Oozaru > 8 × SS3 × SS3 × Potara × Potara

Since Baby is already a Super Saiyan 1 we divide the total increase of Golden Oozaru by 50 for him. Super Saiyan 4 matches that power by Golden Oozaru Bebí Strongest Form 2.

8×SS3×SS3×Potara×Potara<Golden Oozaru×Golden Oozaru÷50

Expand

8×SS3×SS3×Potara×Potara×8×40,000×SS3×Potara×Potara÷50

Condense(overdrive)

SS3×SS3×Potara×Potara×51,200×SS3×Potara×Potara

Super Saiyan 4 > (Potara^2) × (SS3^2) × 51,200

SS4 GOKU POWER LEVEL > LOW MULTIVERSAL/SPEEDIER THAN INSTANTANEOUS MOVEMENT ×(Potara^2)×81.92 QUATTORVIGINTILLION

main-qimg-c0ba34414bf3ae6dfb2b31512b0b3b86-lq

“WHAT I'M THIS STRONG?!”

So yeah not gonna read any of the above cause it doesn't matter at all.

Alright every newcomers of this battle thread, let's make this battle thread awesome again!

Note: Speed is not equalized or else Goku wouldn't be able to land a hit on Mori due to skill differences. Therefore I made the speed unequalized so that Goku would have the speed advantage over Mori, but it's not speed blitz since they are both sextillions x c. I also used 2-C Goku against 4-A Mori due to Mori having a wall of hax on his profile making this fight a mismatch if they were the same key. So yeah for all of you people who wants explanations, I did the set-up to balance things out.

Speed is not equalized or else Goku wouldn't be able to land a hit on Mori due to skill differences. Therefore I made the speed unequalized so that Goku would have the speed advantage over Mori, but it's not speed blitz since they are both sextillions x c.
So we're just gonna ignore both of them out scaling their sextillion times c feats by literally millions of times? 🗿
I also used 2-C Goku against 4-A Mori due to Mori having a wall of hax on his profile making this fight a mismatch if they were the same key.
Mori isn't that haxxed in this form. Putting him up against someone with both, speed advantage, and an infinite AP advantage is just funny.

So we're just gonna ignore both of them out scaling their sextillion times c feats by literally millions of times? 🗿

Mori isn't that haxxed in this form. Putting him up against someone with both, speed advantage, and an infinite AP advantage is just funny.
Tell that to @Phoenks .

Is this the key that Mori has Mid-Godly regeneration? If it is then Mori indeed haxstomp here, if you actually want to make the match balanced then change the key to Post-Trunks saga DBS Goku and equalize speed.

Is this the key that Mori has Mid-Godly regeneration? If it is then Mori indeed haxstomp here, if you actually want to make the match balanced then change the key to Post-Trunks saga DBS Goku and equalize speed.
No this isn't the version of Mori with mid-godly regeneration, this is the version of Mori with his Mori squad.

Look, this is just a classic mismatch.

Either Mori hax and skill stomps (If Mori is faster or equal speed)

Or Goku blitzes and one-shots (If Goku is faster)

That's all there is to it. It just depends how fast the characters are.

Look, this is just a classic mismatch.

Either Mori hax and skill stomps (If Mori is faster or equal speed)

Or Goku blitzes and one-shots (If Goku is faster)

That's all there is to it. It just depends how fast the characters are.
I am pretty sure that Goku is faster than Mori, but not enough to speed blitz Mori where Mori would be a literal statue.

Back