• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As I said in Broly's last battle, Broly does not have the instant Stamina hax that many other Heroes characters possess. Gogeta could still theoretically win if he could kill Broly in one hit, but likewise he'll be defenseless as soon as Broly manages to tag him.
Does he now? So Gogeta only Wincon is the Soul punisher i think, because Broly can just burp on him, and Gogeta loses.
Is a stomp where one of the characters have a bunch of Wincons, and the other one have a Wincon, but is unlikely to happen?

me when Heroes characters being stronger than their baseline counterparts
No? Goku and Vegeta are stronger in heroes, and so is broly.
All I know in the game is that Towa opened a portal to Dragon Ball GT timeline so Broly would invade the Dragon Ball GT timeline, but not once have it been mentioned that they are any different, that's a baseline assumption to me.

All I know in the game is that Towa opened a portal to Dragon Ball GT timeline so Broly would invade the Dragon Ball GT timeline, but not once have it been mentioned that they are any different, that's a baseline assumption to me.
A bunch of stuff happens in the story, and the characters get greatly stronger iirc.

A bunch of stuff happens in the story, and the characters get greatly stronger iirc.
While the characters from Broly's timeline are a little stronger than the ones from regular GT, the difference shouldn't be too great - the only real difference we know about is that they fought Broly a couple extra times.

Imo you should remove the year of prep
i'll vote incon
Now that both of you have intel on both of the characters, who are you willing to vote for? After all I could tell both of you folks voted inconclusive because you didn't know who to vote for, so now you can finally pick between Broly and Gogeta. Just a friendly reminder, all we need is one vote for Broly to end this thread for good, not that I have a winner in mind.

Now that both of you have intel on both of the characters, who are you willing to vote for? After all I could tell both of you folks voted inconclusive because you didn't know who to vote for, so now you can finally pick between Broly and Gogeta. Just a friendly reminder, all we need is one vote for Broly to end this thread for good, not that I have a winner in mind.
I din't vote for Broly. And pretty sure Hyperstar din't vote anyone, they just asked a question.

I din't vote for Broly. And pretty sure Hyperstar din't vote anyone, they just asked a question.
I mean both of you favored Broly over Gogeta after an heated debate, so I kinda count that resolve as a vote unless you both can make an argument against it otherwise, or else it would contradict the vote result itself.

Last edited:
I mean both of you favored Broly over Gogeta after an heated debate, so I kinda count that resolve as a vote unless you both can make an argument against it otherwise, or else it would contradict the vote result itself.
If people say the fight is a stomp, you can't count these as votes. Stomp means the battle cannot be added anyways so no point to add

If people say the fight is a stomp, you can't count these as votes. Stomp means the battle cannot be added anyways so no point to add
Can you take out all the votes saying this is a stomp? Because they don't exactly count.

I think this thread should be closed. Same goes to the Goku VS Broly thread that way basically the same thing except Goku < Gogeta

Grace period is over, Broly won once again! I hope the next Broly vs thread that I will do is more interesting for our viewers.
600702c3eb82f.jpeg

Back