• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so he is also massively stronger but unknowingly so, well goku would be higher since he has a big multiplier, this seems like a ap stomp now
Ehhh

Goku is basically: Omega <<<<< (one shot difference) Ssj4 Gogeta <<<<< (no sold difference) Base Goku < x50 Ssj1 < Ssj2 <<< Ssj3 < at least x10 Ssj4

They look to be around equal, ngl.

How is Base Post Karma Ball Goku above SSJ4 Gogeta?

Also, God Mission SSJ4FP Broly >> God Mission SSJ4 Broly >> Jakku Mission SSJ4 Broly >= SS4 Goku/Vegeta

Statement that "no attack can reach him", which we took to mean he's the strongest in GT.
Why would that make him above Gogeta tho. The guys not in existence. If we take it super literally, gogetas never gonna touch goku, for very obvious reasons, in any circumstance anyways.

Dura neg aside, the GT Goku that Broly fought is a glorified version of him with all his stuff, not a one-to-one copy, so I'm fairly certain he should scale above Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku

Dura neg aside, the GT Goku that Broly fought is a glorified version of him with all his stuff, not a one-to-one copy, so I'm fairly certain he should scale above Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku
Going off by what's shown on Broly's profile, Broly never fought Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku since Goku scales relative to Vegeta in that scene when Broly invaded the Dragon Ball GT timeline in Dragon Ball Heroes. If that was Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku, then one blow from Broly should have easily killed Vegeta since his attack managed to stagger Goku.

Going off by what's shown on Broly's profile, Broly never fought Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku since Goku scales relative to Vegeta in that scene when Broly invaded the Dragon Ball GT timeline in Dragon Ball Heroes. If that was Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku, then one blow from Broly should have easily killed Vegeta since his attack managed to stagger Goku.
I didn't say he fought Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku, I said I'm fairly certain he fought a Goku who is a sort of composite of his GT self which should obviously include his Post-Negative Karma Ball self. "Heroes versions of GT Goku and Vegeta" make it sound like that. Also, that point about Vegeta would be moot since he would scale to Goku here

Gonna have to check what happened in Jaaku Mission

Also this doesn't matter anyways because Heroes Broly is like all other Heroes characters and has the stupid ass passive stamina reduction ability 💀

Goku literally can't do anything here because his stamina gets passively obliterated upon the start of the battle and likely passively obliterated by Broly's presence crushing space-time

Back