• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So we can't use SSJ6? Damn, is my favorite transformation.

Anyway AF goku is just 2-C then, and a few weaker hax. Goku DBH wins GG.
https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Canon,_Dragon_Ball_AF_Toyble)/Ningen_Zoo

Also, i was reading some Pages, and says that Grandpa Gohan is not his adopted grandfather but his real one lol.
That profile has DBAF Goku at only Low 2-C, apparently he is weaker than our DBZ Goku lol.

0015E.jpg

Apparently DBS is canon to DBAF just like DBGT is, if this is true than DBAF scales a lot higher than what I originally thought it would be. So the stats differences between the two Gokus aren't far off.

Last edited:
The only thing we know for certain is that he scales to DBS Goku as of the ToP

That's completely insignificant to CC Goku

Over 5,000 times 6 2-C vs 2-A

That and his abilities make this even worse

We don't need to when they are both already in similar stats.
No they not, never mind the extremely Gap of AP, Goku Heroes have a bunch of Hax that AF Goku don't resist.

Goku super sayian 9 defeated Cellbuzer in a one shot, Cellbuzer is 2-A because he was about to destroy the multiverse.

No they not, never mind the extremely Gap of AP, Goku Heroes have a bunch of Hax that AF Goku don't resist.

Goku super sayian 9 defeated Cellbuzer in a one shot, Cellbuzer is 2-A because he was about to destroy the multiverse.
Which DBAF Goku are we talking about?

Oh, is not composite anymore...
Anyway, i talking about the Cellbuzer saga one.
It is composite, but Dragon Ball AF is written by so many writers that they don't scale their characters all the same. Which Dragon Ball AF story is Cellbuzer from?

It is composite, but Dragon Ball AF is written by so many writers that they don't scale their characters all the same. Which Dragon Ball AF story is Cellbuzer from?
From a fanfiction on somewhere, i din't find the original story.

I look into his page, and Just say he is from Dragon Ball AF. But since is composite, i don't think It matter.

The only thing we know for certain is that he scales to DBS Goku as of the ToP

That's completely insignificant to CC Goku

Over 5,000 times 6 2-C vs 2-A

That and his abilities make this even worse
Where is the prove of that? As far as I know, none of the DBAF stories are finished and some of the writers are currently borrowing concept from current events of DBS. So DBAF doesn't simply cap from there, not to mention going off by the DBAF timeline the event from DBGT takes place after DBS since both events are canon to DBAF, so DBAF could scale much higher than 2-C to an unknown tiering degree but I don't know where. Honestly, I just need a DBAF expert to show up and tell us how strong is DBAF Goku actually not just spam profile links from other websites and usual them as credible sources when they don't talk about the entire composite DBAF in general.

Where is the prove of that? As far as I know, none of the DBAF stories are finished and some of the writers are currently borrowing concept from current events of DBS. So DBAF doesn't simply cap from there, not to mention going off by the DBAF timeline the event from DBGT takes place after DBS since both events are canon to DBAF, so DBAF could scale much higher than 2-C to an unknown tiering degree but I don't know where.
I don't think It really matter how far above baseline they are in 2-C, since they still Finite vs Infinite here. They could scale to 530 billions of universes, but CC Goku would still be stronger.
And we still ignoring his haxs.
Honestly, I just need a DBAF expert to show up and tell us how strong is DBAF Goku
You know that you can do a research yourself right? You don't need to wait someone expert in DBAF to show up.
actually not just spam profile links from other websites and usual them as credible sources when they don't talk about the entire composite DBAF in general.
You really think that a Dragon Ball AF composite page existe somewhere? I really just getting the best thing we got since a page covering feats for Goku AF don't exist anywhere. And unless you debunked the Pages, they still credible.

I don't think It really matter how far above baseline they are in 2-C, since they still Finite vs Infinite here. They could scale to 530 billions of universes, but CC Goku would still be stronger.
And we still ignoring his haxs.

You know that you can do a research yourself right? You don't need to wait someone expert in DBAF to show up.

You really think that a Dragon Ball AF composite page existe somewhere? I really just getting the best thing we got since a page covering feats for Goku AF don't exist anywhere. And unless you debunked the Pages, they still credible.
Okay time to go and see if anyone of the DBH characters appeared in DBAF, because that would be a cool find.

https://dragonballaf-stories-modern-eng.blogspot.com/2022/09/kidnapped-saga.html
While I didn't find any connection with DBH to DBAF, I did find a DBAF story that talks about DBAF Cosmology. DBAF Cosmology is roughly the same size as DBH Cosmology, if not bigger in size. So whatever small feats that DBAF Goku has in SS5, it would already put him on the same level as DBH Goku has in PUI.
Scaling chain says no

The difference between Goku in his UI and SSB forms is over 5,000 times. And there's a MASSIVE scaling chain with defined multipliers

Scaling chain says no

The difference between Goku in his UI and SSB forms is over 5,000 times. And there's a MASSIVE scaling chain with defined multipliers
https://dragonballaf-stories-modern-eng.blogspot.com/2022/09/kaarat-saga.html

"Now, who is Kaarat? , this entity is not any being that is due to confront him face to face, but a beast that seeks chaos and destruction in the Universe. A power so high that he could even absorb the souls in all the living beings of the entire Universe and the same Space-Time in a matter of an instant. At the same time, this Universe is vastly infinite, where it houses an endless number of beings whose ability to resist the most deadly techniques towards the being and that of the individual, do not compare what this being can do that goes beyond everything. what is known and the existence of one's own. But that's not enough, if he wants it, can instantly destroy and travel through everything that is and is related to the true Nature of the Universe and what the principles and origins of the Universe entail as if it were simple games, and if... with just a simple percentage of its power, it would already do those things effortlessly. He caused a disruption in different Universes and entire Realities with their infinite possibilities, causing chaos in them and an army of Demons was born that boasts a non-physical Physiology that would transcend the physical Knowledge of the Universe being entities that manifest themselves through unreality, fear and the denial of being. The very conceptualization of the negative emotions and feelings of being and not being, what is and is not, the logical and illogical are an extension of the Divine Demon, even going beyond unreal fear and modifying the dreams of mortals making it worlds apocalyptic or even planes that transcend all concepts that are dependent on being and not being, what is and is not, the logical and illogical, the subjective and fanciful, the understandable and incomprehensible, the real and irrational, the Duals and the non Duals etc."

I mean this is what a SS5 level character can do, and SS5 Goku gets stronger after beating this dude in the following sagas that comes next in this DBAF story.

Last edited:
"Please do not create versus threads for characters without profiles in this wiki. Otherwise, it is impossible for other users to verify a character's strengths and weaknesses."

ThIs is one rules of this weak, i guess this should be closed.

"Please do not create versus threads for characters without profiles in this wiki. Otherwise, it is impossible for other users to verify a character's strengths and weaknesses."

ThIs is one rules of this weak, i guess this should be closed.
Or this can be moved to Fun and Games section so it doesn't have to be closed.

Back