• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Synopsis: It's crazy of how Takao Koyama hyped Broly to be the most powerful character to ever exist in Dragon Ball Z, and the funny thing is we never actually get to see a fight between Broly and Gogeta in their 1-on-1 death battle to prove if what he was saying the truth or not. So we can actually do this fight for real their most powerful evenly matched transformations!

Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Present Broly vs Super Saiyan 4 Present Gogeta: UM

broly_ssj4_vs_gogeta_ssj4_by_majingokuable_d9su5pn-pre.jpg

Rules​

• Links to characters: Present Broly, Present Gogeta: UM
  • Mindsets: Bloodlusted
  • Prep or no prep: 1 year
  • Knowledge: Yes
  • Gear: Everything
  • Win Conditions: Death

Location​

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in Ganymede the largest moon in our universe, now let the battle between the strongest Saiyans begin!

The Legendary Super Saiyan: 8 ( @The_Legendary_Vin , @Vietthai96 , @Dominodalek , @AwkguyDB , @Fezzih_007 , @Gilad_Hyperstar , @Eseseso , @Ottavio_Merluzzo )
Angel Born In Hell: 3 ( @speedster352 , @AguilaR202 , @Inksaness )
Saying: 1 ( @Robo432343 )

Last edited:
I think Gogeta can score a win here, if he uses Dragon Fist. He probally would since he was prior knowgelement, and needs to win the fight before he end up losing his fusions.

Last edited:
I'm voting for Broly.

His growth is just too great, especially in Heroes, the ONLY way Gogeta could possibly get out a win is if he somehow one shots Broly with a DragonFist, 100x Big Bang Kamehameha, or Spirit Bomb (iirc though he only uses spirit bomb in some games). 100x Big Bang Kamehameha takes too long to charge up, Broly isn't going to sit and let him charge any attacks, he's just going to go for the kill.

If the Dragonfist doesn't one shot broly, well you just fed him a major boost to strength, and he's going to be even more pissed off. Which, unless he goes out of character to combine Super Saiyan 4 and Kaioken, is very unlikely to one shot broly, plus using that is going to drain the fusion's energy even faster than normal, something he'd probably want to avoid.

I do find it unlikely though that Goku and Vegeta would try and fight him alone, they've known Broly in the past, and how much it took to take him down each time, they are likely to either have a plan or try to come in with help, though this isn't possible in the match, so it comes down to them having a plan, which, well, there isn't really much they can do, they lack the techniques to counter his growth, they lack the capability to one shot him, and they lack the ability to match his growth. The one thing I could see possibly making a difference is them making use of the Hyperbolic time chamber to get off an Extra year of prep, though I'd argue that'd only make a difference for a short while.

I'm voting for Broly.

His growth is just too great, especially in Heroes, the ONLY way Gogeta could possibly get out a win is if he somehow one shots Broly with a DragonFist, 100x Big Bang Kamehameha, or Spirit Bomb (iirc though he only uses spirit bomb in some games). 100x Big Bang Kamehameha takes too long to charge up, Broly isn't going to sit and let him charge any attacks, he's just going to go for the kill.

If the Dragonfist doesn't one shot broly, well you just fed him a major boost to strength, and he's going to be even more pissed off. Which, unless he goes out of character to combine Super Saiyan 4 and Kaioken, is very unlikely to one shot broly, plus using that is going to drain the fusion's energy even faster than normal, something he'd probably want to avoid.

I do find it unlikely though that Goku and Vegeta would try and fight him alone, they've known Broly in the past, and how much it took to take him down each time, they are likely to either have a plan or try to come in with help, though this isn't possible in the match, so it comes down to them having a plan, which, well, there isn't really much they can do, they lack the techniques to counter his growth, they lack the capability to one shot him, and they lack the ability to match his growth. The one thing I could see possibly making a difference is them making use of the Hyperbolic time chamber to get off an Extra year of prep, though I'd argue that'd only make a difference for a short while.
The Legendary Super Saiyan: 1 ( @The_Legendary_Vin )
Angel Born In Hell: 2 ( @speedster352 , @Fezzih_007 )
Saying: 0

I would go with Gogeta here. One year of prep would be very helpful for him to grow before the battle would start, and because he would already know about Broly (and already fought him before as Goku & Vegeta), he'd also be aware of his growth and try to defeat him as soon as possible without letting him grow too much in power

Gogeta also have the Stardust Breaker, which is extremely potent against evil beings like Broly. He can also prepare better for the fight via the use of the time chamber, gravity room, using senzu beans to heal himself to get zenkais and more

Meanwhile, I don't really see how much prep will help Broly given that Broly is pretty much a mindless brute who only got power and growth going for him

I would go with Gogeta here. One year of prep would be very helpful for him to grow before the battle would start, and because he would already know about Broly (and already fought him before as Goku & Vegeta), he'd also be aware of his growth and try to defeat him as soon as possible without letting him grow too much in power

Gogeta also have the Stardust Breaker, which is extremely potent against evil beings like Broly. He can also prepare better for the fight via the use of the time chamber, gravity room, using senzu beans to heal himself to get zenkais and more

Meanwhile, I don't really see how much prep will help Broly given that Broly is pretty much a mindless brute who only got power and growth going for him
Gogeta wins, whatever growth G&V get is massively amplified by fusion.
Gogeta FRA
The Legendary Super Saiyan: 1 ( @The_Legendary_Vin )
Angel Born In Hell: 5 ( @speedster352 , @Fezzih_007 , @Gilad_Hyperstar , @AguilaR202 , @Inksaness )

Stomp for DBH Broly, he has Dura Neg, and 1 year of prep with Broly's AD he can just grow up his AP to the point he stomp the hell out of Gogeta. Broly has insane AD, he can jump from equal to Xeno Goku into fighting with Fusion level in his mere LSSJ state, let alone LSSJ4

Stomp for DBH Broly, he has Dura Neg, and 1 year of prep with Broly's AD he can just grow up his AP to the point he stomp the hell out of Gogeta. Broly has insane AD, he can jump from equal to Xeno Goku into fighting with Fusion level in his mere LSSJ state, let alone LSSJ4
Let's not forget that this is also afterlife Broly who grows even more absurdly fast

This wouldn't prove or disprove Koyama since these are the GT versions of both characters, not the Z versions.

I'm favouring Broly here. I think Broly's probably a little weaker than Gogeta to begin with, but Broly's gains from the year prep will greatly outweigh Gogeta's. That's not to mention Broly's statistical abilities, which will be particularly effective here since he and Gogeta are already relatively close.

I'm fairly confident Broly could easily surpass Goku and Vegeta's gains that they could make in 2 years, they aren't going to gain a new miracle form or anything, nor plot armor this time around (First broly movie), the power of friendship (Second Coming), and we don't talk about a third broly movie. I tbh, dislike Heroes enough that I don't bother to remember any of the plot so won't comment on there, but I'm standing by my argument that if Gogeta doesn't Kill Broly in the first attack, he's getting slapped around like a punching bag for 10 minutes before defusing, unable to fight back in any meaningful manner, heck, a year of prep time might actually hurt him since Goku and Vegeta grow at different speeds, so won't be able to use his full strength without being unbalanced

Also, Question: Wouldn't Gogeta instantly die from the environment?

Edit: NVM apparently for some ungodly reason you have him as able to breath in space 😐

This wouldn't prove or disprove Koyama since these are the GT versions of both characters, not the Z versions.

I'm favouring Broly here. I think Broly's probably a little weaker than Gogeta to begin with, but Broly's gains from the year prep will greatly outweigh Gogeta's. That's not to mention Broly's statistical abilities, which will be particularly effective here since he and Gogeta are already relatively close.
The Legendary Super Saiyan: 3 ( @The_Legendary_Vin , @Vietthai96 , @Dominodalek )
Angel Born In Hell: 5 ( @speedster352 , @Fezzih_007 , @Gilad_Hyperstar , @AguilaR202 , @Inksaness )

Also, Question: Wouldn't Gogeta instantly die from the environment?

Edit: NVM apparently for some ungodly reason you have him as able to breath in space 😐
Gogeta is fusion from GT Goku and GT Vegeta, who both are Toei Goku and Toei Vegeta, and can breath in space

Also for some ungoly reasons i forgot that Heroes characters can increases their damage output and stats while reduce their opponent's stats and damage bruhh, in Broly case he can increases his damage and stats while reduce Gogeta's stats

Gogeta is fusion from GT Goku and GT Vegeta, who both are Toei Goku and Toei Vegeta, and can breath in space

Also for some ungoly reasons i forgot that Heroes characters can increases their damage output and stats while reduce their opponent's stats and damage bruhh, in Broly case he can increases his damage and stats while reduce Gogeta's stats

Imma not get into the space breathing since it's more inconsistent in dragonball than my sleep schedule

Y'all forgetting that Broly never train in character or have good methods to do so, he probally just going around destroy planet's for a year, until the match begis.

I mean, even in game, the guy just disappear, then reappear with massive power up that stomp everyone to oblivion

Y'all forgetting that Broly never train in character or have good methods to do so, he probally just going around destroy planet's for a year, until the match begis.
Lucky for Broly, he doesn't have to train.

That entire time where he's just destroying planets he's going to be getting much stronger the entire time. He's dead too, so he's not going to run out of energy, on top of being a legendary super saiyan, he's going to continue to go on a rampage, getting absurdly strong the entire time

he just so crazy that after two missions (which i doubt last over a year) his LSSJ went from Low 2-C to 2-A and unlock SFPS4LB, then after another mission, he kicked Jiren in the face with mere LSSJ in game apperently, but i could be wrong though

Yeah no Broly in Heroes is cracked out of his mind. He takes this with like little difficulty with AD that can jump into infinite lol.

Side note:
Top of which ain't this the same Gogeta that was getting manhandled by TB Bardock who I think is comparable to Super Mira who in turn is around Darkness Towa's strength who was also stomped by Broly?

Yeah no Broly in Heroes is cracked out of his mind. He takes this with like little difficulty with AD that can jump into infinite lol.

Side note:
Top of which ain't this the same Gogeta that was getting manhandled by TB Bardock who I think is comparable to Super Mira who in turn is around Darkness Towa's strength who was also stomped by Broly?
Not really makes much sense his rating, like he One-Shot Towa that is 2-A but is still low 2c makes no sense.

Side note:
Gogeta wasn't getting manhandled (they punch Bardock through a mountain and that's it), and the Broly who stomped Dark Towa and Super Mira was from a later point to the one in this matchup and in a higher form.

Last edited:
Gogeta wasn't getting manhandled (they punch Bardock through a mountain and that's it), and the Broly who stomped Dark Towa and Super Mira was from a later point to the one in this matchup and in a higher form.
I'm talking about when him, Note and Beat dropped a Spirit Bomb on him and the only thing that happened was his masked cracked. As far as scaling goes I'm not fully versed with everything prior to Dark DR so forgive me.

Dark Towa doesn't have a profile.
She have a Key trought.

She have a Key trought.
I meant to say Dark Towa doesn't have a key.

Side note:
The Legendary Super Saiyan: 4 ( @The_Legendary_Vin , @Vietthai96 , @Dominodalek , @AwkguyDB )

Back