• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Synopsis: Seeing how both canon Goku and non-canon Goku has officially become 2-A or greater in this website, who would want to miss the opportunity to do a composite battle thread between DBH Goku and DBAF Goku for the first time ever in this website?! So with no further introduction and just let us get straight to the fun at last!!!

Note: While this is a composite thread, please keep it in-universe and avoid any crossovers.

Super Saiyan 5 Goku vs Perfected Ultra Instinct Goku

nedzei66nnc71.jpg

Rules​

• Links to characters: Goku
  • Mindsets: Bloodlusted
  • Prep or no prep: 1 year
  • Knowledge: Yes
  • Gear: Everything
  • Win Conditions: Death

Location​

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in Ganymede the largest moon in our universe, now let the battle between Super Saiyan 5 and Perfected Ultra Instinct begin!

Last edited:
AF Goku being composite means you can bring pretty much any fanfiction from AF to the table, in which some Gokus are Multiversal+, or even treated as some completely Omnipotent type of deity.

Canon Goku ain't doing shit to this monster.

AF Goku being composite means you can bring pretty much any fanfiction from AF to the table, in which some Gokus are Multiversal+, or even treated as some completely Omnipotent type of deity.

Should I change DBS Goku to DBH Goku instead?

I think the same thing would happen, but depends on how bs is DBAF Goku's hax because Heroes has some good shit as well but I've read and seen some crazy things about AF. Ig its fairer.

The Dragon Ball Af goku made by Young Jijii is above pos karma goku of gt, so he should one shot DBS goku.

You not gonna edited the rest of the things?
Like the link, summary, and image?
I already did. If you are talking about why I am using Perfected Ultra Instinct or Super Saiyan 5, it's their most iconic transformation in their verse.

Last edited:
Seeing how Super Saiyan Blue and Super Saiyan 4 were roughly the same in terms of multiplier as proven in Dragon Ball Heroes, I decided to give canon Goku the Perfected Ultra Instinct transformation instead.

Do you seriously not know anything about DBAF? That would be very crucial

That being said, how likely is it that he has an answer to CC Goku being a god damn resistance wall and having the means to take him down via dura neg that makes his attacks always do at least a certain amount of damage, stamina reduction, stat reduction, power null, energy absorption, and Hakai that is multilayered via UES?

Do you seriously not know anything about DBAF? That would be very crucial

That being said, how likely is it that he has an answer to CC Goku being a god damn resistance wall and having the means to take him down via dura neg that makes his attacks always do at least a certain amount of damage, stamina reduction, stat reduction, power null, energy absorption, and Hakai that is multilayered via UES?
@Omegas03 Told me that both DBH Goku (PUI) and DBAF Goku (SS5) are both in the same department in terms of stats and hax, especially if we apply their composite version.

@Omegas03 Told me that both DBH Goku (PUI) and DBAF Goku (SS5) are both in the same department in terms of stats and hax, especially if we apply their composite version.
That is not what he said
This is what he said

Back