• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Synopsis: It's been a long time since someone has done a battle thread between Goku and Mori, don't you all think so? That's exactly the reason why I am here folks! What happens when the two Sun Wukong rip-offs meet each other face-to-face? They get into a fight off course, so let us all begin shall we?!

Kakarot (Super Full Power Saiyan 4) vs Jecheondaeseong (Extreme Duplication)

LQBKppq.png

Rules​

• Links to characters: Present Son Goku Sr., Mori Dan
  • Mindsets: Bloodlusted
  • Prep or no prep: 1 year
  • Knowledge: Yes
  • Gear: Everything
  • Win Conditions: Death

Location​

8930857-6725505568-86958.jpg

Anywhere in Ganymede the largest moon in our universe, now let the battle between the Monkey Kings begin!

Japanese Monkey: 0
Korean Monkey: 0
PETA: 0

Last edited:
Um did the Dragon Ball fanbase and The God of High School fanbase suddenly died in this website or what?

Um did the Dragon Ball fanbase and The God of High School fanbase suddenly died in this website or what?
Man, you don't bump this thread, how do you expect to someone know this thread exist? Also, it just means no one is interested in discussing this match and find kinda boring, not that the fanbase is death.

The only Monkey King Mori that's 4B naturally is Supreme God Mori. Ragnarok Arc Mori is 5A

Supreme God Mori has Mid Godly

Spite thread

Wrong Mori, wrong Mori! Also since when did Supreme God Mori had mid-godly regeneration?
No idea why but he does

Anyways, then I'm assuming this is Ragnarol Arc Mpri with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture?

Mori just negs with a buffed version of Ultra Instinct plus death manip

No idea why but he does

Anyways, then I'm assuming this is Ragnarol Arc Mpri with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture?

Mori just negs with a buffed version of Ultra Instinct plus death manip
Wrong Mori mate wrong Mori once again. Where are you getting these versions from? Is it from a different Mori profiles?

Man, you don't bump this thread, how do you expect to someone know this thread exist? Also, it just means no one is interested in discussing this match and find kinda boring, not that the fanbase is death.
The only Monkey King Mori that's 4B naturally is Supreme God Mori. Ragnarok Arc Mori is 5A

Supreme God Mori has Mid Godly

Spite thread
I just realized that Mori's profile has a wall of haxes, so I had to change both versions of the characters to make the fight more fair hopefully.

You should at least equalize stats because that version of Mori is at best 3-C while Ssj4 Goku is a solid 2-C.

So Goku is 2-C, moves at ~44 quadrillion c vs Mori's 4-A, 3-C with Jichuk and 4.45 million c.
What did you THINK was gonna happen? This isn't even the first time you've made a huge mismatch like this without checking stats, last time it was Mori v Superman and you kept nerfing Mori to earlier keys until you finally equalised speed.

So Goku is 2-C, moves at ~44 quadrillion c vs Mori's 4-A, 3-C with Jichuk and 4.45 million c.
What did you THINK was gonna happen? This isn't even the first time you've made a huge mismatch like this without checking stats, last time it was Mori v Superman and you kept nerfing Mori to earlier keys until you finally equalised speed.
I thought they are both Sextillion x FTL??? When did their speeds got downgraded?

Last edited:
I thought they are both Sextillion x FTL??? When did their speeds got downgraded?
GT Goku just upscales hilariously high above 27 sextillions c based on this blog

Mori should scale above his extinguishing every star in the sky feat here, which is in the sextillions c

So SSJ3 Goku apparently scales to 51.73 ExaFOE based on this blog (weird cuz his profile says 3-B as SSJ3 but the blog disagrees) and Mori scales to 48.45 ExaFOE from this explosion.

So the prep time a year would probably just be both training. They're bloodlusted so what stops Mori from opening with concept hax?

Last edited:
So SSJ3 Goku apparently scales to 51.73 ExaFOE based on this blog (weird cuz his profile says 3-B as SSJ3 but the blog disagrees) and Mori scales to 48.45 ExaFOE from this explosion.

So the prep time a year would probably just be both training. They're bloodlusted so what stops Mori from opening with concept hax?
The calc has to be updated too, as the afterlife is accepted to be 2,000,000 times larger than before meaning the feat got several orders of magnitude higher.

so did their speed , toei Goku should be 20Sextillions in base since Cell.

Last edited:
The calc has to be updated too, as the afterlife is accepted to be 2,000,000 times larger than before meaning the feat got several orders of magnitude higher.

Thanks for helping out here.

I don't think it matters tbf, since speed is equal. Bloodlusted Mori would go for the win immediately, which means using his concept hax to... idk, alter Goku's core element so he can't use Ki anymore or something.

I don't think it matters tbf, since speed is equal. Bloodlusted Mori would go for the win immediately, which means using his concept hax to... idk, alter Goku's core element so he can't use Ki anymore or something.
I got rid of the speed equalization after @AguilaR202 mentioned that Goku is on the sextillion x ftl just like Mori, or should I say this fight wasn't speed equalized in the first place since I figured that blog was iffy.

Last edited:
Mori should scale above his extinguishing every star in the sky feat here, which is in the sextillions c
Actually phase 3 Satan already scaled above that feat post ragnarok.
main-qimg-2a155242cbe44ca4899f320dec22397c-lq

Mujin scales above that Satan with jaebongchim which should be at least a 250000x multiplier assuming Satan didn't improve signs ragnarok. Mori scales to this Mujin in base. His monkey king mode has been shown to be a bigger amp than a x48 multiplier (Mori gets reacted to with a x48 amp, the amp ends, and he immediately switches to MK mode and blitzes) so you can get this Mori reasonably about 12 million times above the calc.

Mujin scales above that Satan with jaebongchim which should be at least a 250000x multiplier assuming Satan didn't improve signs ragnarok. Mori scales to this Mujin in base. His monkey king mode has been shown to be a bigger amp than a x48 multiplier (Mori gets reacted to with a x48 amp, the amp ends, and he immediately switches to MK mode and blitzes) so you can get this Mori reasonably about 12 million times above the calc.
Very interesting, what a quiet development this battle thread has become.

Current DB scaling has SS2 as a >500x multiplier, SS3 being unknown

Base Cell saga Goku 1= sextillions feat
SS2 Goku = 500
Gotenks Base Post RoSAT = 500*50
Gotenks SS3 = 500*50*500
Buutenks >2x Gotenks SS3 ~ Goku SS3 ( speed only)

So even if outmatched, Goku does have feats of reacting to opponents scaling over 12,500,000x his initial sextillion C feat. Post defusion Goku would be another 500x faster as his base outscales that, but that one is 2-C

Literally in the title and in the label mate, 3-B vs 4-A.
So Mori hax and skill stomps extremely badly, got it.

Goku can't hit Mori at all if they are anywhere near the same speed and a lot of Mori's hax would end the battle. Especially when he gets out Mori's that can stop time and shit.

Back